Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 41276
-
04-02-25 14:47 #37946Senior Member

Posts: 75Quick stopped in JAX
Jax was a blast but never had the chance to see the providers I wanted but it was worth seeing who I say.
Sally. Short thin white spinner, with a cute face. Her body had stretched marks it not so noticeable, her skin was nice and soft. Body isn't tone so it had a little giggle. Incall was in her apartment. Confirm her incall is a matters on the ground. Performance was ok for uncover head ache relief. I think she would do more but wasn't looking for intercourse but with a hundo. My experience was good.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/770910258410
Ashely James. Had to do two pops with her because she a performance. Body was very tone with alot of couple stretch marks. I think she is much older than her ad but I think she make up with her performance and tone body.
Maybe next time I'll check out Bekka. There a lot of threads on her, I hope she dumps her BF because she has the goods I'm looking for.
Beau.
-
04-02-25 13:40 #37945Senior Member

Posts: 186Funny, I had the same experience as far as her tapping out. Kinda mechanical. But beautiful.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 13:22 #37944Senior Member

Posts: 316Savag Barbie
You got lucky with her. Her, her pimp and the girl who posts under the name Briella on Tryst robbed me earlier this year. Evidently she's done it to several others too.
Originally Posted by TheShrimpFried
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 12:09 #37943Senior Member

Posts: 36Lola
Seen her today for the first time, overall good visit and would repeat. Pictures are accurate, she does have a little gut but the nice man mades and the squishy butt made up for it. She had a few bruises on her leg but it didn't bother me. She was overall very nice and welcoming, location off university was very quiet and clean. She was a little scatterbrained, maybe just cautious, not sure. First asked for 180 coins which I was easily able to work down to 140 and I think that was fair. BBBJ was solid, good effort, took direction ok. She kept going until I stopped her for part 2. She was very tight, it took a little work to get me in and going but it was nice. I will look to repeat as I think a second visit would go even better. The only knock on her is comms. It took a while to set this up because she is on a text mail phone. Responses will be slow so it took me from the day before to finally get the go ahead. It also took a few minutes to figure out exactly where she was but I was able to work with it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/612027535299
-
04-02-25 12:07 #37942Regular Member

Posts: 18Anyone met with Cuban?
Has anyone seen this girl, says she's goes by Cuban. I was going to meet her but got weird vibes from her messages so backed out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/704544273361
-
04-02-25 12:04 #37941Senior Member

Posts: 413Any new intel
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/537865355002
One Search comes up that she's a scammer but I was wondering if there was anything else on her. Cute and nice tits.
-
04-02-25 10:57 #37940Senior Member

Posts: 180Its fairly obvious by the pic that she's not a 3'11" midget that she says she is. Pretty strong indicator the rest is bullshit too.
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-25 08:29 #37939Senior Member

Posts: 29Anastasia pawg and recent escort dream update
Anyone have a dream w her yet?
https://tryst.link/escort/seductivesiren
Arellla had a nice meet up very beautiful and tall like stated in the group. Very sweet and for sure a germophobe which is fine by me. Would love to see her if she comes back to town. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/830048490315.
Savage Barbie.
Comms were great set appt same day seen her in a motel off San Juan very nice started w BBBJ and went covered FS body looked good did have a nice ass would do doggie w her again. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/870793907086.
-
04-01-25 21:45 #37938Regular Member

Posts: 17Haven't seen this
Her ad says she is a 3'11" midget girl.
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 19:46 #37937Senior Member

Posts: 454In fairness, I can take awhile sometimes and we had been going for a good 45 minutes with just a few breathers.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 18:28 #37936Senior Member

Posts: 130Regarding gaby
I been wondering the same thing. I haven't seen any intel also. I see that she goes by Betty too in the ad. And the amount of roses shown on there is not bad at all.
Originally Posted by DtfSparky
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 17:38 #37935Senior Member

Posts: 585Ha! Did it put the lotion on its skin?
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 17:19 #37934Senior Member

Posts: 260Tapped out??
Like stopped the session?? Did she give your money back??
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 17:02 #37933Senior Member

Posts: 454I did get a visit with her once. It was ok, but she tapped out before I could finish and she gave really strong silence of the lamb crazy vibes so I didn't repeat she was definitely hot though.
Originally Posted by Ben0835
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 16:34 #37932Senior Member

Posts: 260Luna day
Honestly don't even bother. Communication is 0/10.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






