Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 224 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 274 324 724 1224 ... LastLast
Results 3,346 to 3,360 of 41288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37943

    Lola

    Seen her today for the first time, overall good visit and would repeat. Pictures are accurate, she does have a little gut but the nice man mades and the squishy butt made up for it. She had a few bruises on her leg but it didn't bother me. She was overall very nice and welcoming, location off university was very quiet and clean. She was a little scatterbrained, maybe just cautious, not sure. First asked for 180 coins which I was easily able to work down to 140 and I think that was fair. BBBJ was solid, good effort, took direction ok. She kept going until I stopped her for part 2. She was very tight, it took a little work to get me in and going but it was nice. I will look to repeat as I think a second visit would go even better. The only knock on her is comms. It took a while to set this up because she is on a text mail phone. Responses will be slow so it took me from the day before to finally get the go ahead. It also took a few minutes to figure out exactly where she was but I was able to work with it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...9/612027535299

  2. #37942

    Anyone met with Cuban?

    Has anyone seen this girl, says she's goes by Cuban. I was going to meet her but got weird vibes from her messages so backed out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/704544273361

  3. #37941

    Any new intel

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...h/537865355002

    One Search comes up that she's a scammer but I was wondering if there was anything else on her. Cute and nice tits.

  4. #37940
    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    I know 90% of Adultsear is click bate or fake cartels calling you back, but I've had luck with a couple girls after doing a lot of my own research, what's the chances this fantasy is real? Google lens has her always using the same name and number which is rare but I can't find any real Intel.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3220013
    Its fairly obvious by the pic that she's not a 3'11" midget that she says she is. Pretty strong indicator the rest is bullshit too.

  5. #37939

    Anastasia pawg and recent escort dream update

    Anyone have a dream w her yet?

    https://tryst.link/escort/seductivesiren

    Arellla had a nice meet up very beautiful and tall like stated in the group. Very sweet and for sure a germophobe which is fine by me. Would love to see her if she comes back to town. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/830048490315.

    Savage Barbie.

    Comms were great set appt same day seen her in a motel off San Juan very nice started w BBBJ and went covered FS body looked good did have a nice ass would do doggie w her again. https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/870793907086.

  6. #37938

    Haven't seen this

    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    I know 90% of Adultsear is click bate or fake cartels calling you back, but I've had luck with a couple girls after doing a lot of my own research, what's the chances this fantasy is real? Google lens has her always using the same name and number which is rare but I can't find any real Intel.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3220013
    Her ad says she is a 3'11" midget girl.

  7. #37937
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Like stopped the session?? Did she give your money back??
    In fairness, I can take awhile sometimes and we had been going for a good 45 minutes with just a few breathers.

  8. #37936

    Regarding gaby

    Quote Originally Posted by DtfSparky  [View Original Post]
    I know 90% of Adultsear is click bate or fake cartels calling you back, but I've had luck with a couple girls after doing a lot of my own research, what's the chances this fantasy is real? Google lens has her always using the same name and number which is rare but I can't find any real Intel.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3220013
    I been wondering the same thing. I haven't seen any intel also. I see that she goes by Betty too in the ad. And the amount of roses shown on there is not bad at all.

  9. #37935
    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    I did get a visit with her once. It was ok, but she tapped out before I could finish and she gave really strong silence of the lamb crazy vibes so I didn't repeat she was definitely hot though.
    Ha! Did it put the lotion on its skin?

  10. #37934

    Tapped out??

    Quote Originally Posted by Kma2016  [View Original Post]
    I did get a visit with her once. It was ok, but she tapped out before I could finish and she gave really strong silence of the lamb crazy vibes so I didn't repeat she was definitely hot though.
    Like stopped the session?? Did she give your money back??

  11. #37933
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Honestly don't even bother. Communication is 0/10.
    I did get a visit with her once. It was ok, but she tapped out before I could finish and she gave really strong silence of the lamb crazy vibes so I didn't repeat she was definitely hot though.

  12. #37932

    Luna day

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I had the exact same experience with her. It seemed to me the communication was going well, then nothing. I even asked her if she thought I knew her parents! LOL.
    Honestly don't even bother. Communication is 0/10.

  13. #37931

    Gaby

    I know 90% of Adultsear is click bate or fake cartels calling you back, but I've had luck with a couple girls after doing a lot of my own research, what's the chances this fantasy is real? Google lens has her always using the same name and number which is rare but I can't find any real Intel.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3220013

  14. #37930

    Bluee daze / Ms Marie in mandarin

    Went to visit Bluee dazee in Mandarin, Walked in the room and immediately turned around and left. Looks nothing like the photos, much older and arms were covered in sores that looked real infected. Did have some tig ol bitties though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/044393763123

    Passed by Ms Marie in the hall and decided on a quick ($80) looks just like the ad, she's in her 40's with a nice body. Attitude and BBBJ were great. I had a good time and would repeat. Room had no smell which was a plus.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/834996105007
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-04-01 141622.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-04-01 141611.jpg‎   Screenshot 2025-04-01 141531.jpg‎  

  15. #37929
    Quote Originally Posted by Parpetson7688  [View Original Post]
    That's crazy. I haven't been on here in a while. I saw Bekka this morning and it was a great time. Comms were quick. BBBJ and covered FS. She's goofy and I can see needing to watch yourself around her but I didn't have any issues with her. Stay safe.
    She is flakey as fuck, I've seen her multiple times in the past without issues then all of a sudden very similar to their post she needed money first for weed and ghosted. She always has her Husband (or so she says) around and has pointed the same dude out to me multiple times sitting outside afterwards or going into her hotel.

    She's fun likes to fuck and legitimately horny all the time but after burning me I don't know if I want to reach back out because it's basically saying I'm a chump unless she makes good on what she owes me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape