Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 33449
-
04-02-25 18:23 #31514Senior Member

Posts: 72Right up my alley
But likely TGTBT.
Can't find any info on this at all on the othER site or her origin city on this forum. Any info would be appreciated.
https://tryst.link/escort/bless
Edit: I hit submit too soon and was looking info on this too.
https://tryst.link/escort/un4gettable-1
-
04-02-25 13:28 #31513Senior Member

Posts: 827Read the forum (including ripoff reports) and just say NFW!
Search on Trinity. You'll find lotsa reports and reasons to avoid the girl with floral tattoo on butt.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...h/670286584150
-
04-02-25 13:23 #31512Senior Member

Posts: 229Laura
Another nice visit with Laura from (Columbus) this week in Mason.
I can't say anything more than I can't get enough of the "ALL" access to every place on her body! Run don't walk to see her when she arrives in town!
-
04-01-25 18:03 #31511Senior Member

Posts: 305What?
You leave out so many details this is silly.
When you were leaving where.
The McDonald's or the hotel.
Did you have an appointment with her in the hotel.
What the Fkkkk.
I see senior members saying she's legit.
Are they in on the sting.
Or did they luck out and fuck an under cover officer and not get bagged.
Originally Posted by TrueNexus
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-25 02:17 #31510Senior Member

Posts: 59Sting
"Chick met me at mcd and we drove to the hotel and the room looked very empty, right 4 I was about to leave cops come in. Be very cautious".
The decoy went with you in your car? I thought they wouldn't do this because of safety reasons / they can't control the situation. Or did she drive separately?
Originally Posted by KillerBee99
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 22:50 #31509Senior Member

Posts: 25Called and texted quite a few times. No response. She used to be in colerain about a year ago and disappeared.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 15:41 #31508Senior Member

Posts: 159Claire
How was she, worth a visit or a dead fish?
Originally Posted by TruRider
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 14:19 #31507Senior Member

Posts: 70Claire
I used to see her when she was on the Eastside. Haven't seen her since she moved. It's probably been 2 years.
Originally Posted by Tukoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-25 12:52 #31506Senior Member

Posts: 159Claire
You guys have any experience with this one, reached out but have not heard back yet.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184862754
-
03-31-25 06:53 #31505Senior Member

Posts: 195Yeah, that's whi I said High sting probability. Wasn't 100% sure
But I guess the dude I saw was another monger. So she is worth a shot. She actually looks decent, cute blond with a bit of baby damage. But looks good. Just seemed weird she wanted me to park in front of her house. But give it a shot and let us know. I definitely want to see her.
Originally Posted by NotShy1
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 17:40 #31504Senior Member

Posts: 1190Ashley
As others have already pointed out, she's definitely a thief. I have FIRST-HAND experience, unfortunately. She and her boyfriend were both arrested about a year ago.
Originally Posted by BJCarmine
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 12:19 #31503Senior Member

Posts: 257
Originally Posted by SmokeyGringo
[View Original Post]
Once a thief always a a thief. There's robbery reports on her. Stay far away.
Originally Posted by BJCarmine
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 12:12 #31502Senior Member

Posts: 62She will rob you with her boyfriend stay away she been on here before for that reason!
Originally Posted by BJCarmine
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 10:55 #31501Regular Member

Posts: 21Ashley
Hello, hope everyone is healthy and living their best life!
Any intel on this girl? She has changed numbers a few times, I searched but can't find anything. Your help is appreciated!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184868810
Cheers!
BJC.
-
03-30-25 10:41 #31500Senior Member

Posts: 28Good Experience
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/425431104705
Saw her yesterday, she responded to me almost immediately and we did outcall. Before the session started she was talkative and seemed interested in hanging out with me, also I never felt rushed. She is the girl in the pictures and she is an older woman but I'm cool with that.
As for the session itself she is GFE but your mileage may vary, I don't want to go into vast details but I felt satisfied. After the session she hung out with me a while longer before leaving.
All in all if you're interested in an older woman, she's around 50, that is laid back and provides a decent service you should check her out.











Reply With Quote




