Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 1066 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 16678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15703
    Quote Originally Posted by CeeriousFan57  [View Original Post]
    Effective today apparently, EmilyDMV raised her donation from 300 to 350 and discontinued 200 half-hour appointments. Not sure what prompted the change, but now definitely do not intend to pursue.
    Well, the going rate on Tryst if you want a girl who is a cut above STG-grade is 5-600 or more, so 350 per hour isn't that bad, if she's legitimate and if she really is a higher class than what you'd get on STG for half that price. Of course, since I haven't seen her nor had a response from her, I have no idea if she's legitimate and if she really is a cut above STG grade.

    Most girls who decide to sell themselves as "high end" usually either don't offer half hours or if they do, the discount is tiny, e. G. 500 per hr vs. 450 hh or something ridiculous like that, which is unfortunate.

  2. #15702

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Read the fine print. It's just one of the random Asian hotels. There is no "Flora. " "We are an agency and serve many cities. Photos are a likeness of the females presented but may not be 100% accurate. ".
    Most of the time, the ladies from these Asian ads are not even up to AMP standards, but every now and then, you get a gem. I reached out to a Milwaukee number that I've had luck with and asked them about the current Madison talent. They have me meeting one today that they think I'll like. I'll report back on her.

  3. #15701
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarzanwi  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/376271710833

    Any experience? Locstion moved from hotel to Pheasant Ridge Trail.

    Thanks in advance.
    Read the fine print. It's just one of the random Asian hotels. There is no "Flora. " "We are an agency and serve many cities. Photos are a likeness of the females presented but may not be 100% accurate. ".

  4. #15700

    Flora

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/376271710833

    Any experience? Locstion moved from hotel to Pheasant Ridge Trail.

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #15699

    Lingam massage with edging

    I'm hoping someone on her could point me in the right direction of a utr provider that can give a good sensual massage lingam with edging.

  6. #15698

    Any info on this one?

    Thought about checking her out? Any info.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9869.jpg‎  

  7. #15697

    EmilyDMV Changes

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I was curious about her as well, and like you, she did not respond when I tried to contact. She has a couple of reviews on ThEotheRsite from 2023, which seems to me evidence that she's real, but I'm not interested enough to waste a lot of time chasing her down.
    Effective today apparently, EmilyDMV raised her donation from 300 to 350 and discontinued 200 half-hour appointments. Not sure what prompted the change, but now definitely do not intend to pursue.

  8. #15696

    EmilyDMV

    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl's ad come up every few weeks on Tryst, her prices seems reasonable and I don't see anything about a deposit or anything else that sets off alarm bells.

    Has anyone ever paid her a visit? I'm wondering if she's legitimate (the last time she was in town, I texted her but didn't get a reply), if her photos are real, etc.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emilydmv
    I was curious about her as well, and like you, she did not respond when I tried to contact. She has a couple of reviews on ThEotheRsite from 2023, which seems to me evidence that she's real, but I'm not interested enough to waste a lot of time chasing her down.

  9. #15695
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I'm not going to argue, especially since I've never met her, but that picture of her in blue is the same picture that was in her ad when I talked to her which was at least a year ago. Hopefully someone else can confirm either way.
    You know, I might be thinking of the "break me in girl". If I saw the pic, I would recognize her.

  10. #15694
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Don't want to argue, but I recall TMB girl being in her 30's. Maybe I have them mixed up.
    I'm not going to argue, especially since I've never met her, but that picture of her in blue is the same picture that was in her ad when I talked to her which was at least a year ago. Hopefully someone else can confirm either way.

  11. #15693

    Has anyone seen EmilyDMV

    I've seen this girl's ad come up every few weeks on Tryst, her prices seems reasonable and I don't see anything about a deposit or anything else that sets off alarm bells.

    Has anyone ever paid her a visit? I'm wondering if she's legitimate (the last time she was in town, I texted her but didn't get a reply), if her photos are real, etc.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emilydmv

  12. #15692
    Don't want to argue, but I recall TMB girl being in her 30's. Maybe I have them mixed up.

  13. #15691

    Has anyone seen Jenn recently?

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...k/343242818862

    This is the "touch my butt" girl, right?
    Has anyone seen Jenn recently?

  14. #15690

    Touch my butt girl link

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    This is touch my butt girl. Normally outcall only, but this ad says incall.
    Jenn is the girl that used to go by Natasha a few years back.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...r/775592360233

  15. #15689

    Touch my butt girl

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...k/343242818862

    This is the "touch my butt" girl, right?
    This is touch my butt girl. Normally outcall only, but this ad says incall.
    Jenn is the girl that used to go by Natasha a few years back.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250329_221521_Opera.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape