Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 17049
-
03-30-25 03:00 #16089Senior Member

Posts: 381Tiffany
Definitely remember her with different profiles before. Same pics which suggest they are dated too.
Originally Posted by Aman123
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 02:59 #16088Senior Member

Posts: 381We all like different things.
I looked at the profiles and you prefer older and curvier girls. Nothing wrong with that just not my flavor. As someone else said, NEVER sent money before meeting and I personally never hand over money until after we are "official".
Originally Posted by TastySnaaxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-25 02:53 #16087Senior Member

Posts: 381GirlnextDoorvibes
Talked to her but the more I saw the pics and the other ones she sent me, seemed not as cute and a little heavier then the ones on the profile so I passed.
Originally Posted by CrewMan7
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 19:15 #16086Senior Member

Posts: 97Dolly
I've seen Dolly. Nice lady, no need to wine and dine. She will get right down to business. She was fun. I didn't see her a second time because the very next morning she started blowing up my phone asking for money. Was $400 and had to pick her up in western suburbs (far western suburbs). Ok playing bare, just no anal.
Originally Posted by TastySnaaxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 15:25 #16085Senior Member

Posts: 67Re: Getting My Feet Wet
A few tips; trying to be constructive, not critical.
First check when the profile was last active. A few of the profiles have not been active for some time. In one case, for at least 9 months. Good chance if she was ever real, she's not on SA anymore.
Also, its probably better to request feedback in smaller groups of profile links. First send an email to the woman and if you get a response, then put it out there. People will be more willing to give you feedback if you've taken at least a step of contacting the woman.
Watch out for profiles that have a different location. Often, they are scammers. And remember Rule No. 1 - never give a deposit.
Good luck!
Originally Posted by TastySnaaxx
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 12:48 #16084Regular Member

Posts: 21Getting my feet wet
Been looking through Seeking, looking for women not girls who seem more "real" (aren't trying too hard to be Instagram models), and not brats. Here are some profiles that caught my eye and have long standing accounts but are not found in Search here:
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...3-eb13c0013259
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-9bcd9c816ae8
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-6e837f2f0226
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-f07cb36cca62
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-6552312bbca5
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-41589a5053fe
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-26836d981d25
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-49938eecb05f
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-9aae3b4061d2
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...e-0395291411e5
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-54b1df0e125c
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-4e1de865c315
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-c78bc927b278
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...8-49a1e19dfe0a
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-2b937b3c4102
Any feedback greatly appreciated!
-
03-29-25 11:27 #16083Senior Member

Posts: 507Tiffany
She is a pro. I remember she was on SA back a few years ago with multiple profiles.
Originally Posted by DallasDoug
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 01:40 #16082Senior Member

Posts: 381Tiffany
I talked to her a while back and she wanted a high amount for a PPM. Don't remember the amount, just was a hard no for me.
Originally Posted by DallasDoug
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 00:34 #16081Senior Member

Posts: 109Hahaha
I wouldn't pay her the $300 you asked for. WTF what is wrong with these chicks.
Originally Posted by Brody17
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 22:26 #16080Regular Member

Posts: 9Insane
The Internet tricks girls into believing they're a 10 when they're actually a 6 girl.
Originally Posted by Brody17
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 21:00 #16079Senior Member

Posts: 91Jena
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...f-5fb7cd8a31d6
I met this one on bumble a few years ago. We had a good time ands then like most with this generation, they just block you and go radio silent. I haven't paid for seeking in a while, but who doesn't like to window shop? I saw her on the site and figured I would reach out and see how she was doing from a new burner. We chatted a bit and she said she had only had one arrangement of seeking. We had agreed to get a room and have some fun absolute dinner and drinks. She had agreed to 200 for her time. Fortunately, the day before she came back and stated she wanted 800. I laughed in my head because she's not a small girl, but she is fun. I told her the best I could offer was 300, because between dinner drinks hotel I would probably be fronting around five or $600 and that would be my max. She tried holding her state going rate 800 back when she wants to come down to reality feel free to reach out.
-
03-27-25 20:37 #16078Senior Member

Posts: 176Luna OMG!
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-2e715c86e122
Gurnee?
Any info? PMs as always are fine. Thanks!!
-
03-26-25 01:47 #16077Senior Member

Posts: 62Danielle
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-9e6aa10eee9d
From Joliet. Stood me up for meet and greet.
-
03-25-25 16:53 #16076Regular Member

Posts: 13Tiffany
Chatted with Tiffany a couple days ago. We are talking about a meet and greet next week. She seems like a professional M&G Sugar Baby. Has anyone met her in person yet?
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-56d9dadd7582
-
03-25-25 16:04 #16075Senior Member

Posts: 36I am pretty sure you are getting catfished. Seems the real girl in your pictures got married last fall and is pregnant now. Spend a lot of time overseas and is probably Russian. More than likely an influencer. Sorry.
Originally Posted by SABrowser123
[View Original Post]
https://www.instagram.com/marishaa25...hrbmwxbGV1MA==











Reply With Quote





