Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 197 247 647 1147 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 25731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23541

    Realized I had seen her

    When No one responded to me when I asked about her I did some digging into the pictures on the photo gallery. Because she sort of reminded me of someone I had seen in the past. And since I usually post a picture when I review or ask about an escort. I found a picture very similar to one posted in this ad. Not a full face but a shot from the chin down. So I texted her. And told her about procedure she put people through on first meet. And she said yes that was her. And I described how the two get together we had went. I asked her if there was a chance she would see me again. Three days later I still have not get reply. From what I remember I would say the picture in the ad is probably what she looks like now. Her BJ was very good she pussy was shower fresh and she took a pounding well. This was over 3 years ago. But there was one thing I figured out and she admitted to. That her boy friend was in one of the back bedrooms. I never saw him. I have know idea if he is still around. So Oh and I did break one cardinal rule I have she asked for money up front. I told he why I didn't want to do it and why. She said that several years ago she had other escort living with her and they did that and she admitted she did it several times but she realized things like that get out and people stopped seeing her. She figured out she could make a lot more money and have repeat customers if she didn't do cash and dash. But again that was over 3 years ago and who knows what she is like now. If she gets back to me I would probably come up to see her. *And even if or when she does I would probably want to see a new review or two on her. As I live down in Cincinnati and don't want to make the trip up for nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by CatFever  [View Original Post]
    Tried to get at her several weeks ago. Comms were decent but she acted nervous and that made me nervous too. Set up time and she gave me address on west side. Made the 30 min drive only to be rebuffed at the door. Asked for dic pic and all sorts of 'verification' when literally standing at the door. Idk what demons were going through her head, but then thought I was LEO and asked me to leave. So, no contact, visual or otherwise. See attached. Just my experience, of course YMMV. Would still be interested if others report success.

  2. #23540

    Mollie returns

    My favorite spinner is back in town and looking great. She is staying utr. Message me if you want to get ahold of her. She says she is doesn't want to put her phone number out there so message me and I'll give it.

  3. #23539

  4. #23538

    Aka: Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Tried to get at her several weeks ago. Comms were decent but she acted nervous and that made me nervous too. Set up time and she gave me address on west side. Made the 30 min drive only to be rebuffed at the door. Asked for dic pic and all sorts of 'verification' when literally standing at the door. Idk what demons were going through her head, but then thought I was LEO and asked me to leave. So, no contact, visual or otherwise. See attached. Just my experience, of course YMMV. Would still be interested if others report success.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4170.jpg‎   IMG_4169.jpg‎  

  5. #23537
    Quote Originally Posted by EthnicLove  [View Original Post]
    Its a guy.

  6. #23536

    Helpful to. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by EthnicLove  [View Original Post]
    Are you willing to provide:

    -Your name / Age / Race.

    -Occupation / Profession.

    -Incall / Outcall (Location details if outcall).

    -Where you found me.

    -Any other helpful details.

    Don't waste your time.

  7. #23535

    To good to be true?


  8. #23534
    I'd love some feedback as well. She offers greek, which I'm a huve fan of and her ass pic looks amazing! Thanks gents!

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    .

  9. #23533

    Anyone have info on her

    Has anyone seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...9/640582699430
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTAwNTk2MThhNTMwZmFjZjdjMjQyYTZhYjhmYzM3ZDhhNmUyOTI1.jpg‎  

  10. #23532

    Maneater visit

    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    Heads up Maneater back in Dayton Wednesday 26th very limited availability one night only she told me mention you are a board member to get priority access.
    Staying an extra day until Friday morning, ad is up on skip the games. Can accomodate most appointment times.

  11. #23531
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits  [View Original Post]
    U4 EAHH = Euphoria, a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness. "the euphoria of success will fuel your desire to continue training".

    Kind a clever. Is that her vanity plate?
    She is way over the top with dominance I thought she was very demanding and maniac. Not good looking older than pics. Not a good time will not return. She is also a Marine Corps veteran as am I still will NOT return. Stay away.

  12. #23530

    U4 eahh

    U4 EAHH = Euphoria, a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness. "the euphoria of success will fuel your desire to continue training".

    Kind a clever. Is that her vanity plate?

  13. #23529

    North Dayton

    I pass through North Dayton often. Can anyone point me in the right direction for good talent in that area?

  14. #23528
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDude49  [View Original Post]
    Any info Lexi would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Always had a good time with her. She doesn't like to kiss but I'm kk with that. Easy comms and eager to please.

  15. #23527

    Lexi

    Any info Lexi would be appreciated. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape