Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 197 247 647 1147 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 25719
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23529

    Aka: Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Tried to get at her several weeks ago. Comms were decent but she acted nervous and that made me nervous too. Set up time and she gave me address on west side. Made the 30 min drive only to be rebuffed at the door. Asked for dic pic and all sorts of 'verification' when literally standing at the door. Idk what demons were going through her head, but then thought I was LEO and asked me to leave. So, no contact, visual or otherwise. See attached. Just my experience, of course YMMV. Would still be interested if others report success.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4170.jpg‎   IMG_4169.jpg‎  

  2. #23528
    Quote Originally Posted by EthnicLove  [View Original Post]
    Its a guy.

  3. #23527

    Helpful to. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by EthnicLove  [View Original Post]
    Are you willing to provide:

    -Your name / Age / Race.

    -Occupation / Profession.

    -Incall / Outcall (Location details if outcall).

    -Where you found me.

    -Any other helpful details.

    Don't waste your time.

  4. #23526

    To good to be true?


  5. #23525
    I'd love some feedback as well. She offers greek, which I'm a huve fan of and her ass pic looks amazing! Thanks gents!

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    .

  6. #23524

    Anyone have info on her

    Has anyone seen her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...9/640582699430
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTAwNTk2MThhNTMwZmFjZjdjMjQyYTZhYjhmYzM3ZDhhNmUyOTI1.jpg‎  

  7. #23523

    Maneater visit

    Quote Originally Posted by DDChaser  [View Original Post]
    Heads up Maneater back in Dayton Wednesday 26th very limited availability one night only she told me mention you are a board member to get priority access.
    Staying an extra day until Friday morning, ad is up on skip the games. Can accomodate most appointment times.

  8. #23522
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits  [View Original Post]
    U4 EAHH = Euphoria, a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness. "the euphoria of success will fuel your desire to continue training".

    Kind a clever. Is that her vanity plate?
    She is way over the top with dominance I thought she was very demanding and maniac. Not good looking older than pics. Not a good time will not return. She is also a Marine Corps veteran as am I still will NOT return. Stay away.

  9. #23521

    U4 eahh

    U4 EAHH = Euphoria, a feeling or state of intense excitement and happiness. "the euphoria of success will fuel your desire to continue training".

    Kind a clever. Is that her vanity plate?

  10. #23520

    North Dayton

    I pass through North Dayton often. Can anyone point me in the right direction for good talent in that area?

  11. #23519
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDude49  [View Original Post]
    Any info Lexi would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Always had a good time with her. She doesn't like to kiss but I'm kk with that. Easy comms and eager to please.

  12. #23518

    Lexi

    Any info Lexi would be appreciated. Thanks.

  13. #23517

    Maneater one night only

    Heads up Maneater back in Dayton Wednesday 26th very limited availability one night only she told me mention you are a board member to get priority access.

  14. #23516

    Serial Killer?

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtBallBill  [View Original Post]
    Specifically Emily LOL but curious about this chick with a serial number instead of a name.
    U4 ea-nah? Why on earth would you want to meet her?? So I did my research before reaching out. She's like 60. Yeah I like the way she looks and I have a hot old lady fetish. On her ad it listed her age as 40. That's a laugh. So you can search tryst and find her. All communication was through the site. Just be careful, she apparently has a "harem" of men at her beck and call. Her words not mine.

    I wasn't going to post anymore on her, but she reached out after I posted my first review. I thought maybe what the hell. Then at night she freaks out again messaging all sort of crazy shit again. I think the chick has sundowner syndrome. Jesus it was insane.

    As far as Emily in Columbus goes, I do not have permission to share her number. I reached out to another member of the Columbus board and "traded" UTR numbers. I got Emily and he got one of mine. I suggest you try one of them.

  15. #23515

    The state of play in Dayton. One mongers opinion

    It's said we live in the gem city, but in my opinion there are very few gems in this city. I've been doing this a long time starting with street walkers and moving up to escorts, and I remember a time when driving Main the ladies were almost literally on every corner. Those days are clearly gone, and the current state of the escort scene is abysmal. They say you eat first with your eyes and maybe at my age I can't see so good, but these chicks are not palatable in my eyes and there are a lot guys who think these ladies aren't fugly. We've had some nice ones for sure, Summer was decent looking, April was fine until her demons got her, Latina Dawn was awesome, Blonde Barbie until she went missing a few years back, Gia was great, Kimmie and more. But not so much now, and their skills may be fantastic but you can't unsee ugly and I can't get into the fantasy of it all with an ugly. They don't have to be diamonds but do we have to settle for gravel? Apologies if this isn't in the correct thread but I am mostly referring to the current rash of escorts, especially on skipthegames.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape