Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5015
    Quote Originally Posted by AshWink  [View Original Post]
    What's the damage?
    We did 400. She can host as well.

  2. #5014
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    I can vouch for Vibaby888. She is a little heavier than the pics but still cute and fun to hang out with.
    What's the damage?

  3. #5013

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    200 ppm, can't host, seems really nice. I expect to see her soon and will provide a more complete report.
    Yeah, I'm curious about her as well. Is this some sort of naughty maid service kinda thing or is there more involved?

  4. #5012
    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is looking for some more girls in the Raleigh area, here are a few that sound like they're up for meeting (two mention PPM right in their profile).

    The end of the month is usually a good time to look as rent / bills come due. I usually look for girls who have something in their profile that sounds like they are willing to meet and have a few photos, ideally full body.

    Vibaby888,23.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...68654909&nsp=1

    "seeking something mutually beneficial NSA. ONLY message me if you're serious and LOCAL".

    Amaseve, 21.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72331340&nsp=1

    "only interested in PPM".

    Brunettebunny, 21, Chapel Hill.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73669560&nsp=1

    "looking for a zaddy to take care of me in exchange for some fun".

    Bellab00,20, Gastonia.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73640023&nsp=1

    "financial support in exchange for pics and vids" (pic seller, but local).

    I'm including pictures in case anyone recognizes them off Seeking. A lot of girls have profiles on both sites. If any are know scammers, please post too.
    I can vouch for Vibaby888. She is a little heavier than the pics but still cute and fun to hang out with.

  5. #5011

    Raleigh-area leads

    If anyone is looking for some more girls in the Raleigh area, here are a few that sound like they're up for meeting (two mention PPM right in their profile).

    The end of the month is usually a good time to look as rent / bills come due. I usually look for girls who have something in their profile that sounds like they are willing to meet and have a few photos, ideally full body.

    Vibaby888,23.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...68654909&nsp=1

    "seeking something mutually beneficial NSA. ONLY message me if you're serious and LOCAL".

    Amaseve, 21.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72331340&nsp=1

    "only interested in PPM".

    Brunettebunny, 21, Chapel Hill.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73669560&nsp=1

    "looking for a zaddy to take care of me in exchange for some fun".

    Bellab00,20, Gastonia.

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73640023&nsp=1

    "financial support in exchange for pics and vids" (pic seller, but local).

    I'm including pictures in case anyone recognizes them off Seeking. A lot of girls have profiles on both sites. If any are know scammers, please post too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎   Capture-2.jpg‎   Capture-4.jpg‎   Capture-3.jpg‎  

  6. #5010
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Amy.

    "To put it bluntly I'm in search of a special client to tidy your space on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis. I'm looking for a single man that wants to hire a housekeeper around 12:30-2:30 pm on your preferred weekday. You provide the uniform and take a long lunch break if you want. Are you interested? If so send me a message of your location, preferred day of the week and favorite outfit. ".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-9f20448116cd
    200 ppm, can't host, seems really nice. I expect to see her soon and will provide a more complete report.

  7. #5009

    Jenny

    Someone else recommended her as well, but Jenny is pretty great. Definitely a screamer. She is classy and educated which I'm into.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-135a43c90645

  8. #5008

    Jannelly

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone talked to, seen IRL, or had an arrangement with these women on Seeking? If so, any positive or negative experiences? I'll give some experiences I've had with communication so far.

    1. Po.

    Terrible Communicator. Was very quick to give me her number. But took hours to respond. To where she was low on the priority list. Eventually she did start talking more, and she has used the website before. Asks for 4 XX.

    Recommend Smash and Dashing. Not worth taking her seriously, imo.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-7f16756a65bc

    2. Twiggy.
    From this list, I've only been in contact with Jannelly. She is purely platonic. She wants a friend (without the benefits). Cute though.

  9. #5007

    Has Anyone Seen Or Talked To These Women?

    Has anyone talked to, seen IRL, or had an arrangement with these women on Seeking? If so, any positive or negative experiences? I'll give some experiences I've had with communication so far.

    1. Po.

    Terrible Communicator. Was very quick to give me her number. But took hours to respond. To where she was low on the priority list. Eventually she did start talking more, and she has used the website before. Asks for 4 XX.

    Recommend Smash and Dashing. Not worth taking her seriously, imo.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-7f16756a65bc

    2. Twiggy.

    When she does text and respond, she puts a lot of effort into them. But she's unreliable and will ghost you out of the blue. For this individual, I get a "I dealt with stuff very traumatic in my life" vibe to where anything scares her off. Not worth it. Will stop responding out of the blue or just not confirm. Won't stand you up. Says she is looking for something weekly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-bca639dc4b41

    3. Jay.

    Pretty responsive. Did not pursue further due to outside reasons.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-c90798bfc7d2

    4. Ariana.

    Terrible Bio. Has been on the site since 2021. She'll respond, but it seems that she's looking for a particular person. Gets offended easily.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-1f2a927afc3d

    5. Amy.

    "To put it bluntly I'm in search of a special client to tidy your space on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis. I'm looking for a single man that wants to hire a housekeeper around 12:30-2:30 pm on your preferred weekday. You provide the uniform and take a long lunch break if you want. Are you interested? If so send me a message of your location, preferred day of the week and favorite outfit. ".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-9f20448116cd

    6. Heather.

    Reached out to me. Get Pro vibes.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-405d910348e8

    7. Leila.

    Responded to me, but I didn't pursue because she had just joined the site. Anyone had any luck talking to or meeting her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-3723df883f57

    8. Jamie.

    Reached out first. Said she was in NC, then ghosted. She is real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-a25e2cc29714

    9. Jannelly.

    Recently joined the site. Has anyone here entertained her in terms of convos?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-3697ae108f11

    10. Nicole.

    Talked to her long ago, when she was on another profile as "bunny" or something. From memory, conversations with her were absolutely Terrible.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-4fe1823f85f1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.jpg‎  


  10. #5006

    A few Seeking recommendations

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-3f0043830444

    This girl is pretty great actually. She is 500 but worth it in my opinion. Beautiful, classy girl. The only downside is she can be a little frustrating with comms. If you can get through that, she pretty great.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-df2cde891ab3

    Very cool girl. Seems ok in the 300-350 range.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-d1063f82e32c

    Really awesome. Great body, fun to hang out with. Very responsive. Will meet at her place. Pretty open minded in my experience.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-a968423185da

    She is using older pics. Still, a beautiful girl from Ukraine. I had a good time with her. She does want 500 and not sure if she is flexible on that. Classy though.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-51222273588e

    She is fun. A bit overweight, wants 500. Still, if you don't mind that she's pretty fun.

    NOTE: I do not give out phone numbers for SA girls. They want to see your profiles and make their own decisions.

  11. #5005

    Chelsey

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Then I guess she blocked me for some reason. No big loss.
    This one has previously gone by "Chelsea," "sadistic beauty," and "vicious vixen. " For a warning, see post 4387.

    Despite the warning, I contacted her a while back. After some promising conversation, we moved to texting. She then asked me to buy some of her content. I said I was only interested interested in meeting in person. She suggested a meet and greet for 200. I responded no thank you and let that one go.

  12. #5004
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. On my end, I still am able to view her profile and message her. Says that she was last active a few hours ago.
    Then I guess she blocked me for some reason. No big loss.

  13. #5003
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    This account has been disabled so I guess enough folks reported her.
    Hmm. On my end, I still am able to view her profile and message her. Says that she was last active a few hours ago.

  14. #5002
    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor1234  [View Original Post]
    Chelsey.

    Seems open minded and she's the type that messages first. But I'm pretty sure someone here left a negative experience with her, on here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-4530039eba28
    This account has been disabled so I guess enough folks reported her.

  15. #5001
    Quote Originally Posted by WpbDude  [View Original Post]
    New acct, contacted me first, claimed to send pics via text (that's why I have a burner number), no pics showed up so asked me for an email addr (another burner acct) sent 2 pics which google found from multiple sites on the internet in various places so fake. Bella 33 has a phone number of: 347-224-6098.
    She's back, same photos, same number, account from March 15th.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape