Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 5570
-
03-29-25 10:57 #5015Senior Member

Posts: 204We did 400. She can host as well.
Originally Posted by AshWink
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 23:28 #5014Senior Member

Posts: 132What's the damage?
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 08:06 #5013Senior Member

Posts: 204Amy
Yeah, I'm curious about her as well. Is this some sort of naughty maid service kinda thing or is there more involved?
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-25 07:55 #5012Senior Member

Posts: 204I can vouch for Vibaby888. She is a little heavier than the pics but still cute and fun to hang out with.
Originally Posted by BerolLoz
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 18:06 #5011Senior Member

Posts: 548Raleigh-area leads
If anyone is looking for some more girls in the Raleigh area, here are a few that sound like they're up for meeting (two mention PPM right in their profile).
The end of the month is usually a good time to look as rent / bills come due. I usually look for girls who have something in their profile that sounds like they are willing to meet and have a few photos, ideally full body.
Vibaby888,23.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...68654909&nsp=1
"seeking something mutually beneficial NSA. ONLY message me if you're serious and LOCAL".
Amaseve, 21.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...72331340&nsp=1
"only interested in PPM".
Brunettebunny, 21, Chapel Hill.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73669560&nsp=1
"looking for a zaddy to take care of me in exchange for some fun".
Bellab00,20, Gastonia.
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73640023&nsp=1
"financial support in exchange for pics and vids" (pic seller, but local).
I'm including pictures in case anyone recognizes them off Seeking. A lot of girls have profiles on both sites. If any are know scammers, please post too.
-
03-27-25 14:16 #5010Senior Member

Posts: 427200 ppm, can't host, seems really nice. I expect to see her soon and will provide a more complete report.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 13:16 #5009Senior Member

Posts: 204Jenny
Someone else recommended her as well, but Jenny is pretty great. Definitely a screamer. She is classy and educated which I'm into.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-135a43c90645
-
03-27-25 13:13 #5008Senior Member

Posts: 204Jannelly
From this list, I've only been in contact with Jannelly. She is purely platonic. She wants a friend (without the benefits). Cute though.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 12:42 #5007Senior Member

Posts: 138Has Anyone Seen Or Talked To These Women?
Has anyone talked to, seen IRL, or had an arrangement with these women on Seeking? If so, any positive or negative experiences? I'll give some experiences I've had with communication so far.
1. Po.
Terrible Communicator. Was very quick to give me her number. But took hours to respond. To where she was low on the priority list. Eventually she did start talking more, and she has used the website before. Asks for 4 XX.
Recommend Smash and Dashing. Not worth taking her seriously, imo.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-7f16756a65bc
2. Twiggy.
When she does text and respond, she puts a lot of effort into them. But she's unreliable and will ghost you out of the blue. For this individual, I get a "I dealt with stuff very traumatic in my life" vibe to where anything scares her off. Not worth it. Will stop responding out of the blue or just not confirm. Won't stand you up. Says she is looking for something weekly.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-bca639dc4b41
3. Jay.
Pretty responsive. Did not pursue further due to outside reasons.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...a-c90798bfc7d2
4. Ariana.
Terrible Bio. Has been on the site since 2021. She'll respond, but it seems that she's looking for a particular person. Gets offended easily.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-1f2a927afc3d
5. Amy.
"To put it bluntly I'm in search of a special client to tidy your space on a weekly, biweekly or monthly basis. I'm looking for a single man that wants to hire a housekeeper around 12:30-2:30 pm on your preferred weekday. You provide the uniform and take a long lunch break if you want. Are you interested? If so send me a message of your location, preferred day of the week and favorite outfit. ".
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-9f20448116cd
6. Heather.
Reached out to me. Get Pro vibes.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-405d910348e8
7. Leila.
Responded to me, but I didn't pursue because she had just joined the site. Anyone had any luck talking to or meeting her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...b-3723df883f57
8. Jamie.
Reached out first. Said she was in NC, then ghosted. She is real.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-a25e2cc29714
9. Jannelly.
Recently joined the site. Has anyone here entertained her in terms of convos?
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-3697ae108f11
10. Nicole.
Talked to her long ago, when she was on another profile as "bunny" or something. From memory, conversations with her were absolutely Terrible.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-4fe1823f85f1
-
03-25-25 10:48 #5006Senior Member

Posts: 204A few Seeking recommendations
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...1-3f0043830444
This girl is pretty great actually. She is 500 but worth it in my opinion. Beautiful, classy girl. The only downside is she can be a little frustrating with comms. If you can get through that, she pretty great.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-df2cde891ab3
Very cool girl. Seems ok in the 300-350 range.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-d1063f82e32c
Really awesome. Great body, fun to hang out with. Very responsive. Will meet at her place. Pretty open minded in my experience.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-a968423185da
She is using older pics. Still, a beautiful girl from Ukraine. I had a good time with her. She does want 500 and not sure if she is flexible on that. Classy though.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...8-51222273588e
She is fun. A bit overweight, wants 500. Still, if you don't mind that she's pretty fun.
NOTE: I do not give out phone numbers for SA girls. They want to see your profiles and make their own decisions.
-
03-25-25 02:31 #5005Senior Member

Posts: 35Chelsey
This one has previously gone by "Chelsea," "sadistic beauty," and "vicious vixen. " For a warning, see post 4387.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
Despite the warning, I contacted her a while back. After some promising conversation, we moved to texting. She then asked me to buy some of her content. I said I was only interested interested in meeting in person. She suggested a meet and greet for 200. I responded no thank you and let that one go.
-
03-23-25 21:31 #5004Senior Member

Posts: 427Then I guess she blocked me for some reason. No big loss.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 16:02 #5003Senior Member

Posts: 138Hmm. On my end, I still am able to view her profile and message her. Says that she was last active a few hours ago.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 08:19 #5002Senior Member

Posts: 427This account has been disabled so I guess enough folks reported her.
Originally Posted by Bachelor1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 11:51 #5001Senior Member

Posts: 427She's back, same photos, same number, account from March 15th.
Originally Posted by WpbDude
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





