Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 644 1144 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 26387
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24242

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenceslas  [View Original Post]
    I see this term bandied about but no real explanation in terms a monger can understand. She explain to you what you get with Ultra GFE?
    I agree this is a new term. What is Ultra GFE? Raw Dog? Her eating your ass? 24 DionysusII.

    You seem to use it a lot DionysusII.

  2. #24241

    Molly Pleasures

    Quote Originally Posted by Chad152  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was starting to look bad a couple of years ago. She's unrecognizable now. She's about twice the size and the drug abuse has fucked up her face. She was worth seeing 5 years ago.
    Can someone confirm if these are her recent pics?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...u/935940168729
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-03-31 132344.jpg‎  

  3. #24240
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? Open to ultra GFE for extra. Isn't really "slim", more thick!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/013136004000
    I see this term bandied about but no real explanation in terms a monger can understand. She explain to you what you get with Ultra GFE?

  4. #24239

    Girls Come to You and F for Free

    I texted this guy for a couple minutes. He's my hero. LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lima-...g/179087218534

  5. #24238
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/184872124#.

    Quick and eazy setup. Some of you won't like the neighborhood. Met me at the door. Other people (guys) in the house. I don't care. Go up to her room. She's attractive and even made up a bit. Beautiful body but wouldn't take her bra off. Soft dark skin, open to bb. Bed was stupid soft like it was two stacked underfilled air mattresses. Head was just OK. Didn't feel tight but constantly pulling away because she said it hurt. Didn't want to change up rhythm. Complained that going slow was like making love. So back to pound town and she wouldn't let me penetrate always moving away. Tried other positions where she couldn't get away but she would push me off. So frustrating. She's actually a very nice girl! If you're not afraid of black people, lesser neighborhoods, other people in the house, and you have a normal dick she could probably be a good time. I'll pass the baton.

    Giddit.

  6. #24237

    Brittani

    Anyone seen her? Open to ultra GFE for extra. Isn't really "slim", more thick!!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/013136004000
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3649.jpg‎  

  7. #24236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 261

    East Side Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Black book companions is full of yesteryear's providers!!

    https://blackbookcompanions.com/loca...sin/milwaukee/
    Wow, East Side Leah is on there from seven years ago. Great memories. A true nymphomaniac. Loved to talk dirty and loved to drain your junior over and over. I remember thinking "Now if I could get her to settle down with an older guy, I'd love it to be me. ".

  8. #24235

    Because

    You know there will be guys reading STG and wondering if anyone has seen her or will see her. I'm guessing she doesn't use the name Mermaid anymore so no one can search her and see the bad reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Yup, we all know about her stinky pussy!! Why regurgitate it??

  9. #24234

    Been trying

    Quote Originally Posted by GizzleDaKing  [View Original Post]
    I wake up just about everyday thinking about getting my dick sucked and blowing in a mouth or face. How did we get so addicted to pussy.
    To kick this hobby for years. Always want to top the last visit. Even as it's come down to one or two providers, theres always that one that just sucks your dick like the ***** you've always dreamt about. I'm down to 1 and it's still a pain in the ass but how I love a big ass and a filthy mind.

  10. #24233

    Picky

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/667181414001

    Contacted this one for a QV incall at her place. Drove all the way there for her to tell me she doesn't have an incall at the moment and we could do a cardate. It was 5 pm and too light out for a cardate plus I drive a smaller car so it was a waste of time. She said we could go to a hotel but she would need 170 for the room. I left.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/680013300670

    On the way home I contacted this one just to find out her incall is by Good Hope Rd and she only offers covered BJ's and is a bigger girl based on the pic she sent me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/653285320222

    She te;;s me she has an incall by River West. 100 for BBBJ but wants 30 more for CIM. I was desperate so I headed over. Got to her location as it just got dark and I didn't like the look of the house and the stairs you had to go up to get there. Too much activity going on around the house. My Spidey scenes told me no.

    Drove to the SW loops to only spot zombies and women (I hope they were) that I wouldn't let suck my worst enemies dick.

    The hunt for good pussy continues. (Yes I'm picky).
    Some days you just have to take the loss.

  11. #24232

    Wednesday. IYKYK

    Quote Originally Posted by Abfloverwi  [View Original Post]
    Would appreciate any contact info or link for Wednesday. TY.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/295314064785

  12. #24231

    How

    I wake up just about everyday thinking about getting my dick sucked and blowing in a mouth or face. How did we get so addicted to pussy.

  13. #24230

    Wow!!

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/064224953472

    This was her ad she posted just over a month ago.

    I to remember Nadia, seen her a few times over the years, on the south side, in muskego, and even out in Waukesha. First few times I saw her basically anything goes, last time I seen her was in Waukesha, her menu changed and there where more no's than yes's so that was the last time. Anyone know what happened to Mary? She was on South side awhile where Angelica was I think, than she moved up by state fair park. Also there was a girl just a few blocks south of Rawson on 13th av. I'll see if I can find more info, she was super cool also.
    I'm shocked! I can remember seeing her posting always wanted to meet her but I was not trying to pay 100 for sum BBBJ.

  14. #24229

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to remember what she looks like is there a picture you could post by any chance? I know I've been wondering the same about Nadia. I haven't seen her in a long time.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/064224953472

    This was her ad she posted just over a month ago.

    I to remember Nadia, seen her a few times over the years, on the south side, in muskego, and even out in Waukesha. First few times I saw her basically anything goes, last time I seen her was in Waukesha, her menu changed and there where more no's than yes's so that was the last time. Anyone know what happened to Mary? She was on South side awhile where Angelica was I think, than she moved up by state fair park. Also there was a girl just a few blocks south of Rawson on 13th av. I'll see if I can find more info, she was super cool also.

  15. #24228
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/580794919618

    I just threw up in my mouth thinking of anyone who puts his head down there. Mermaid has a super smelly puss. My Johnson went limp like someone hit it with a cold hammer when I was putting on the rubber and smelled it when she opened her legs. I saw her about two years ago and others also confirm the smell. Good luck.
    Yup, we all know about her stinky pussy!! Why regurgitate it??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape