Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 645 1145 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 26385
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24225

    Seen them both

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen these two since they have been back? I've reached out to jaeda, her incall was in an area that I don't go and BBFS was not offered, If I remember correctly she used to offer it a few years back. Same thing with jewelz. I know both came back in to the scene a month or so ago but haven't heard one solid review of anyone seeing them. Also know jaeda was or is friends with Harley, and Harley left the scene about the same time jaeda came back. All of it just seems weird to me. I have enjoyed plenty of times with Harley while she was around, she would let me do just about whatever I wanted. Sadly her meds where starting to take there toll on her, hope she is doing ok.
    Jewels picked up 60 lbs. Jaeda looks the same just a tad older. Service is covered, rushed, pathetic an overpriced. The hey moved from the south side to the Northwest side, near where Ashley used to do business. Save your money.

  2. #24224

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    OMG I didn't know that. Sucks cause she was a nice person. May she rest in peace.

    Another one that is tuff to get a hold of is Jana, I've reached out 5 or 6 times and have yet to get a reply. Her ad a day or so ago said she was on the south west side which would have been great for me but no response.
    I'm trying to remember what she looks like is there a picture you could post by any chance? I know I've been wondering the same about Nadia. I haven't seen her in a long time.

  3. #24223
    Quote Originally Posted by Void79  [View Original Post]
    Harley has unfortunately passed. Seems like the typical ending for these girls.
    OMG I didn't know that. Sucks cause she was a nice person. May she rest in peace.

    Another one that is tuff to get a hold of is Jana, I've reached out 5 or 6 times and have yet to get a reply. Her ad a day or so ago said she was on the south west side which would have been great for me but no response.

  4. #24222

    Wednesday contact info

    Would appreciate any contact info or link for Wednesday. TY.

  5. #24221
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWarlock  [View Original Post]
    He actually was referring to the 40 year old sammi love not the 20 ish you're referring to which I'll confirm with link https://blackbookcompanions.com/samm...-414-540-8100/.
    Interesting. Black book companions is full of yesteryear's providers!!

    https://blackbookcompanions.com/loca...sin/milwaukee/

  6. #24220

    Gone

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen these two since they have been back? I've reached out to jaeda, her incall was in an area that I don't go and BBFS was not offered, If I remember correctly she used to offer it a few years back. Same thing with jewelz. I know both came back in to the scene a month or so ago but haven't heard one solid review of anyone seeing them. Also know jaeda was or is friends with Harley, and Harley left the scene about the same time jaeda came back. All of it just seems weird to me. I have enjoyed plenty of times with Harley while she was around, she would let me do just about whatever I wanted. Sadly her meds where starting to take there toll on her, hope she is doing ok.
    Harley has unfortunately passed. Seems like the typical ending for these girls.

  7. #24219

    Washed up hos

    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen these two since they have been back? I've reached out to jaeda, her incall was in an area that I don't go and BBFS was not offered, If I remember correctly she used to offer it a few years back. Same thing with jewelz. I know both came back in to the scene a month or so ago but haven't heard one solid review of anyone seeing them. Also know jaeda was or is friends with Harley, and Harley left the scene about the same time jaeda came back. All of it just seems weird to me. I have enjoyed plenty of times with Harley while she was around, she would let me do just about whatever I wanted. Sadly her meds where starting to take there toll on her, hope she is doing ok.
    Now that they are older and fatter, they have decided to charge much more and offer much less. Hard pass for the entire DL clan. All of whom have visited in the past and will not repeat. Much better options out there!

    Giddit.
    And for those of you that can't do a little research and need a pic or a link for every single report, I don't care. Do you need someone to hold your hand? Do I need to send TTT to spit on your dick for you?

  8. #24218

    Jaeda, jewelz

    Has anyone actually seen these two since they have been back? I've reached out to jaeda, her incall was in an area that I don't go and BBFS was not offered, If I remember correctly she used to offer it a few years back. Same thing with jewelz. I know both came back in to the scene a month or so ago but haven't heard one solid review of anyone seeing them. Also know jaeda was or is friends with Harley, and Harley left the scene about the same time jaeda came back. All of it just seems weird to me. I have enjoyed plenty of times with Harley while she was around, she would let me do just about whatever I wanted. Sadly her meds where starting to take there toll on her, hope she is doing ok.

  9. #24217

    Two different girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nova95  [View Original Post]
    IYKYK she is 20 ish and 95 lbs Said her name is Wednesday. Great BBBJCIMWS. Nice body if you like them skinny skinny.

    Nova95.
    I have SammiLove's number from way back and I texted her. She responded and says she is in fact back for a few weeks. The skinny tattooed girl is someone else.

  10. #24216
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Those tattoos are hidious. Again, if I'm going to pay 100 for a BBBJ, she better swallow every f-ing drop.
    Agree with your assessment!! She's like an "alt girl" with those weird face piercings!! Reminds me of a "specific type" that I wouldn't recommend to anyone looking to engage in a long term relationship. With pussy being off limits, I'd say she isn't worth more than 100. But paying 30 extra got me the satisfaction that I checked off a box on the roster of available options. She says iYKYK. Now I know - just like the rides in Disney world where after the first go theres zero excitement unless theres something else on offer the next round !! I bet there’s a “syndrome” for that feeling !

  11. #24215
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova95  [View Original Post]
    IYKYK she is 20 ish and 95 lbs Said her name is Wednesday. Great BBBJCIMWS. Nice body if you like them skinny skinny.

    Nova95.
    He actually was referring to the 40 year old sammi love not the 20 ish you're referring to which I'll confirm with link https://blackbookcompanions.com/samm...-414-540-8100/.

  12. #24214

    Glad I passed

    Those tattoos are hidious. Again, if I'm going to pay 100 for a BBBJ, she better swallow every f-ing drop.

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    For goodness sakes!! Post a link and a pic. Without these the reviews do not help anyone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/455469120628

  13. #24213

    BBBJ Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Nova95  [View Original Post]
    IYKYK she is 20 ish and 95 lbs Said her name is Wednesday. Great BBBJCIMWS. Nice body if you like them skinny skinny.

    Nova95.
    For goodness sakes!! Post a link and a pic. Without these the reviews do not help anyone.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/455469120628
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2025-03-26 145838.jpg‎  

  14. #24212

    Not Sammi

    Quote Originally Posted by Alsf17  [View Original Post]
    Holy bananas!

    What an amazing time!

    IYKYK.

    She has lost some weight but it doesn't matter to me.

    She looks amazing!

    I am exhausted after dreaming.
    IYKYK she is 20 ish and 95 lbs Said her name is Wednesday. Great BBBJCIMWS. Nice body if you like them skinny skinny.

    Nova95.

  15. #24211
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWarlock  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up.

    Unfortunately for me I shot myself in the foot against better judgement and visited her yesterday. I knew that she did not have meat on her bones the last appointment which was years ago, yet for some reason I thought this time would be better. Even after I read that she lost weight from your post (Wait what? Unless you have a fetish for skeletons, avoid. Seriously, you can find streetwalkers who weigh 90 pounds with more meat on them compared to Sammi Love. The only meat on this woman isn't technically real, as it's just her bolt ons. Face is still pretty though, although you can tell she's in her 40's. I would have walked out if I didn't think with my small head.

    If you still want to ignore this caution, proceed to get a fully GFE service. Too bad I could never get into it because I'm not attracted.

    I will never see her again in my life unless I see a time stamped photo of her weighing at least 160 or 180 pounds with pure fat and muscle in her thighs, ass, arms, everywhere.
    When did SammiLove get strung out? I get it comes with the territory but she seemed to have her shit together last I saw her years ago. Would make sense tho, she has no photos after 2023.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape