Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 927 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 13902
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13002

    Executive Circle in Cary

    Hit up this AMP mainly due to convenience of location. I can confirm there was no extras or HE to be had at this spot. Solid massage though, got a couple of kinks out, so I am not complaining too much.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...w/608748317948

  2. #13001
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    Long live University Massage. RIP.
    Sorry, but every time I see the words University Massage Franklin St I have an incident flash back. Went there once many years ago. They had a line up of girls that would come out and you would pick one usually 3 girls. So one day I picked the one I liked. Short, long black hair almost looked Hispanic athletic build with a nice rack considering her height. So we go up these stairs to a small room with a bed and have our fun. Fast forward at least 5 or 6 months. I walk into my bank Suntrust on Hwy 54 to cash a check and low and behold she's one of the tellers behind the counter not the one waiting on me though. I kept glancing at her to see if we could make eye contact but never did as if she would have even remembered me. So you never know who or where you will bump into fun thing you had, hopefully if they do recognize you your better half is not with you. That happened to me at the Grand Asian Food Market where my girl friend struck up a conversation with a girl she knew that I had a encounter with once but that's another story to tell. Oh lord I was sweating.

  3. #13000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherminator  [View Original Post]
    Please dm me the address or details?

    Or post the ad here.
    Address, scroll down to JJ's list.

    Details, plenty posted.

    Report your details if you go, will help update who and what is there.

    Good luck!

  4. #12999

    Aya HappyCastle

    Aya is cute with nice its and tight kidding. She is attractive and IMO very good looking. She was a little apprehensive about P2 P but I managed to get some good rubbing with her regardless. I think she just didn't want me to put it inside of her and start fucking without talking about the upgrades. Luckily I do have my own cover that feels great. She gave a nice BLS BBBJ while I played with the kitty. Eventually I spun her around for 69. Kitty was clean tasting with a nice small clit. When I was fucking her doggy, I think she was really into it because she looked back often and reached back for my hands so I can grab onto her and slam her tight J-hole. We had to add more lube because the pumping action was pretty intense for a long time. I didn't change position because doggy felt real good and nice. I pull out before I came because I wanted to on her ass. Ripped the cover off and blast a few shots of cum on her back. She was surprised I didn't just cum inside but I wanted to paint her up a little bit.

    Got a couple of DMs, this is the website https://happycastle168.com/.

  5. #12998
    Quote Originally Posted by MDBellamy  [View Original Post]
    Sunny Hypnotists in Durham is closer than F-ville.
    Please dm me the address or details?

    Or post the ad here.

  6. #12997
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinsfan83  [View Original Post]
    Does any one know if Sunny from Apex (beside junk removal) is still around?
    She permanently left.

  7. #12996

    Franklin St?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scepticus  [View Original Post]
    Last I checked (couple weeks ago) studio was open. Gateway was open last week. Franklin St was open yesterday.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/328606534905

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/307729191374
    Long live University Massage. RIP.

  8. #12995

    Open

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherminator  [View Original Post]
    Recently with multiple uncle LEO warnings and busts at Wayne, Chatham, WF road and Junk removal closed, is there a trustable Asian place in and around Raleigh? Looks like Fayetteville has options but it is too far a drive. Any recommendations, dm or post the ads here?
    Last I checked (couple weeks ago) studio was open. Gateway was open last week. Franklin St was open yesterday.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/328606534905

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/307729191374

  9. #12994

    Sunny

    Does any one know if Sunny from Apex (beside junk removal) is still around?

  10. #12993
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherminator  [View Original Post]
    Recently with multiple uncle LEO warnings and busts at Wayne, Chatham, WF road and Junk removal closed, is there a trustable Asian place in and around Raleigh? Looks like Fayetteville has options but it is too far a drive. Any recommendations, dm or post the ads here?
    Sunny Hypnotists in Durham is closer than F-ville.

  11. #12992

    Katie Fayetteville


  12. #12991

    Any Asian parlor open?

    Recently with multiple uncle LEO warnings and busts at Wayne, Chatham, WF road and Junk removal closed, is there a trustable Asian place in and around Raleigh? Looks like Fayetteville has options but it is too far a drive. Any recommendations, dm or post the ads here?

  13. #12990

    Still look around

    Well has you know I'm from FL si if you have any more information will be welcome on my private thanks guys. Any one.

  14. #12989

    Happy Castle is an agency, not a massage parlor

    Quote Originally Posted by Saframa  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting from Orlando and reading the good reviews about happy castle can someone please let me know the location I'll like to visit the location ASAP for a good massage thanks.
    Happy Caste is the name of the agency. If you look around a bit, you can find the website. You will have to do a verification process, so keep that in mind. It's not like an AMP where you can drive up without an appointment. You can read more about it in the "Asian Ads" subforum.

    - Coffee.

  15. #12988

    Happy castle?

    I'm visiting from Orlando and reading the good reviews about happy castle can someone please let me know the location I'll like to visit the location ASAP for a good massage thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape