Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 901 to 915 of 13902
-
03-28-25 14:24 #13002Senior Member

Posts: 63Studio
Anyone seen Lulu? I'm curious because someone I know said she used to work at the Healing Spa by another name and he said she hinted at someone coming back. If anyone knows anything, pm me. Thanks.
-
03-28-25 00:53 #13001Senior Member

Posts: 88Executive Circle in Cary
Hit up this AMP mainly due to convenience of location. I can confirm there was no extras or HE to be had at this spot. Solid massage though, got a couple of kinks out, so I am not complaining too much.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...w/608748317948
-
03-28-25 00:37 #13000Senior Member

Posts: 1538Sorry, but every time I see the words University Massage Franklin St I have an incident flash back. Went there once many years ago. They had a line up of girls that would come out and you would pick one usually 3 girls. So one day I picked the one I liked. Short, long black hair almost looked Hispanic athletic build with a nice rack considering her height. So we go up these stairs to a small room with a bed and have our fun. Fast forward at least 5 or 6 months. I walk into my bank Suntrust on Hwy 54 to cash a check and low and behold she's one of the tellers behind the counter not the one waiting on me though. I kept glancing at her to see if we could make eye contact but never did as if she would have even remembered me. So you never know who or where you will bump into fun thing you had, hopefully if they do recognize you your better half is not with you. That happened to me at the Grand Asian Food Market where my girl friend struck up a conversation with a girl she knew that I had a encounter with once but that's another story to tell. Oh lord I was sweating.
Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 11:36 #12999Senior Member

Posts: 1538Address, scroll down to JJ's list.
Originally Posted by Sherminator
[View Original Post]
Details, plenty posted.
Report your details if you go, will help update who and what is there.
Good luck!
-
03-27-25 10:23 #12998Senior Member

Posts: 91Aya HappyCastle
Aya is cute with nice its and tight kidding. She is attractive and IMO very good looking. She was a little apprehensive about P2 P but I managed to get some good rubbing with her regardless. I think she just didn't want me to put it inside of her and start fucking without talking about the upgrades. Luckily I do have my own cover that feels great. She gave a nice BLS BBBJ while I played with the kitty. Eventually I spun her around for 69. Kitty was clean tasting with a nice small clit. When I was fucking her doggy, I think she was really into it because she looked back often and reached back for my hands so I can grab onto her and slam her tight J-hole. We had to add more lube because the pumping action was pretty intense for a long time. I didn't change position because doggy felt real good and nice. I pull out before I came because I wanted to on her ass. Ripped the cover off and blast a few shots of cum on her back. She was surprised I didn't just cum inside but I wanted to paint her up a little bit.
Got a couple of DMs, this is the website https://happycastle168.com/.
-
03-26-25 21:37 #12997Senior Member

Posts: 33Please dm me the address or details?
Originally Posted by MDBellamy
[View Original Post]
Or post the ad here.
-
03-26-25 19:59 #12996Senior Member

Posts: 63She permanently left.
Originally Posted by Skinsfan83
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 19:04 #12995Senior Member

Posts: 480Franklin St?
Long live University Massage. RIP.
Originally Posted by Scepticus
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-25 18:43 #12994Senior Member

Posts: 89Open
Last I checked (couple weeks ago) studio was open. Gateway was open last week. Franklin St was open yesterday.
Originally Posted by Sherminator
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/328606534905
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/307729191374
-
03-26-25 17:02 #12993Regular Member

Posts: 1Sunny
Does any one know if Sunny from Apex (beside junk removal) is still around?
-
03-26-25 15:10 #12992Senior Member

Posts: 610Sunny Hypnotists in Durham is closer than F-ville.
Originally Posted by Sherminator
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 22:02 #12991Senior Member

Posts: 33Katie Fayetteville
Anyone visited her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/590020832761
-
03-25-25 21:48 #12990Senior Member

Posts: 33Any Asian parlor open?
Recently with multiple uncle LEO warnings and busts at Wayne, Chatham, WF road and Junk removal closed, is there a trustable Asian place in and around Raleigh? Looks like Fayetteville has options but it is too far a drive. Any recommendations, dm or post the ads here?
-
03-21-25 13:21 #12989Senior Member

Posts: 35Still look around
Well has you know I'm from FL si if you have any more information will be welcome on my private thanks guys. Any one.
-
03-21-25 12:23 #12988Senior Member

Posts: 49Happy Castle is an agency, not a massage parlor
Happy Caste is the name of the agency. If you look around a bit, you can find the website. You will have to do a verification process, so keep that in mind. It's not like an AMP where you can drive up without an appointment. You can read more about it in the "Asian Ads" subforum.
Originally Posted by Saframa
[View Original Post]
- Coffee.








Reply With Quote





