Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 451 to 465 of 1363
-
11-04-24 17:02 #913Senior Member

Posts: 3424Sounds like a great way to never get a repeat customer.
Originally Posted by RockTwo
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-24 14:27 #912Senior Member

Posts: 163From what I remember, she used to have that kind of language in her ads.
Originally Posted by RockTwo
[View Original Post]
I recall a member or two seeing her and being unable to get any extras out of her.
-
11-03-24 01:38 #911Senior Member

Posts: 66I took the plunge, won't be repeating. Her previous ads sort of alluded to extras ("I'm not afraid to work your glutes") and didn't contain the unambiguous phrases that mean no extras ("Legitimate massage only", "Draping required", etc.).
Originally Posted by LasVegas1976
[View Original Post]
Her new ads do mention extras. But she never offered them. When she told me the hour was up I asked about extras and she said they're only for repeat customers.
-
11-02-24 21:21 #910Senior Member

Posts: 63I have seen Linda at her inacll and the massage was good. But she wasnt very sensual and I wasnt really atrracted to her. So I had some trouble getting jr hard. May try again because of price, massage quality and location. Also I never had rim. So may ask her to try that and see if jr responds.
I also texted miko last month but got no response. So will try again.
-
11-01-24 19:35 #909Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks, I tried contacting her several weeks back but got no response. I wonder if she's not taking new clients or if my out of state # threw her off.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
Will try again.
-
11-01-24 00:24 #908Senior Member

Posts: 163I could be wrong, but I believe she's just a legit massage chick.
Originally Posted by RockTwo
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 19:56 #907Senior Member

Posts: 3424Web search on her number and some ads come up that have a picture or two. She's been talked about here quite a bit including pricing. Just search her name on Vegas threads.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 12:46 #906Senior Member

Posts: 1303Her ad has no photos. How are her looks? And the ad says 100 for the hour; is that all inclusive (for massage and HJ, I assume)? If not, what is the pricing for the various levels? Based on prior reviews, it looks like at least CFS is an option?
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-24 09:14 #905Senior Member

Posts: 3424Miko
Miko provides excellent teasing imo. She can make it go on as long as you like, within the bounds of the appointment time. Plenty of reviews on this board about her.
Originally Posted by PPPBoy
[View Original Post]
Miko MojoVillage ad
-
10-30-24 15:38 #904Senior Member

Posts: 66Kai / Kay / formerly Kindle?
Has anyone seen her? Advertises on CL. Black gal, looks somewhat upscale, shows her face, seems to offer legit massage with extras.
https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/hws/...796946451.html
-
10-30-24 03:47 #903Regular Member

Posts: 18Decatur and Sunset
Been to this one a couple times already. It's a place that will give you a great massage with HE without skimping you for time. Older Asian probably 40+, not a looker but those hands were strong.
Standard hr massage rate and usual tip. Don't believe they will offer HE willy nilly so you will have to do your thing.
- On another note, this is the exact thing I'm looking for, a good massage w HE but I have never found a provider that knows how to consistently tease down there during the massage or hell, even edge you during the massage (but that's asking for too much). I have tried Linda and Bianca. Both good options but they just go do the massage then straight to the deed. Does this exist here in Vegas?
-
10-27-24 00:11 #902Senior Member

Posts: 39I attempted to book with Tiffani last weekend but she was out of town.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-24 23:58 #901Senior Member

Posts: 869Tiffani
Anyone had any contact with her after all of the negative post on her. Trying to gauge if the concerns are valid.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 17:42 #900Senior Member

Posts: 163A few times I came there, her place was a mess with empty beer bottles from a post-party aftermath. Other times her place reeked of weed....as did she.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 12:39 #899Senior Member

Posts: 3424Amber
I used to see here fairly regularly, and that was post BBBJ offerings. It got to the point where she just phones in the rub and tug too. She told me once she really likes the 30 min appointment because they're over really quick and she can move on. I'm all done with her. She's not hot enough for putting up with any bullshit.
Originally Posted by LasVegas1976
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






