Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 650 1150 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 27794
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25559

    EBB is preggers

    One of you guys has been letting too many loads loose in her. Tsk tsk.

  2. #25558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lacey again today, maybe for the last time idk. She's 23, very submissive, cute enough. Takes a load like a champ. Her hygiene isn't the best, not too bad but she definitely hadn't showered when I saw her. Business is done on a couch with obvious load stains, pretty gross to me. Anyway, might still be some fun for some.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-luxxe.600754/
    That's a hard pass 😷.

  3. #25557

    Lacey Luxxe

    Saw Lacey again today, maybe for the last time idk. She's 23, very submissive, cute enough. Takes a load like a champ. Her hygiene isn't the best, not too bad but she definitely hadn't showered when I saw her. Business is done on a couch with obvious load stains, pretty gross to me. Anyway, might still be some fun for some.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-luxxe.600754/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20250327-162644~2.jpg‎  

  4. #25556
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Just read the review. Don't forget, homeboy took roses and vodka to the "date". I wouldn't be caught dead walking into a hotel with a bouquet in one hand, a vodka bottle in the other and a sly grin on my face. Agree with PriceIsRight. Besides the simping, there was nothing informative in that review.
    TWO bouquets in a hand, one for each girl. Who can get a double romantic date at the same time?

    Reminds me of that restaurant that offers "bring GF 10% off, bring wife 20% off, bring BOTH it's free!" LOL.

  5. #25555
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this the kind of all flowery prose, all flourish no details review we usually dunk on around here? Homeboy literally bought them roses.
    Just read the review. Don't forget, homeboy took roses and vodka to the "date". I wouldn't be caught dead walking into a hotel with a bouquet in one hand, a vodka bottle in the other and a sly grin on my face. Agree with PriceIsRight. Besides the simping, there was nothing informative in that review.

  6. #25554

    Warnings

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterOne23  [View Original Post]
    I'll let you know in a week LOL.
    I guess you can't say she didn't warn you 😂.

  7. #25553
    Pussy is fire LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tuchon  [View Original Post]
    LOL the bottom of her ad states. "I feel the fire now can you?

  8. #25552
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this the kind of all flowery prose, all flourish no details review we usually dunk on around here? Homeboy literally bought them roses.
    Simping is why pussy is impossible to deal with. I threw up in my mouth Kept scanning to see a detail in that mess. LOL Some guys are really down bad. I'll admit I had a simp phase but gawddam on the road to Damascus I got it. We'd would drown in pussy if simping stopped. That was the worst review (zero details) on TNA. I joined in 2012! Simping on hookers!

  9. #25551
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    What Lacey is this? Thanks.
    Damn. That sucks. Terrible trade off. And it cost you funds. Thanks for TOFTT.

  10. #25550
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuchon  [View Original Post]
    LOL the bottom of her ad states. "I feel the fire now can you?
    I'll let you know in a week LOL.

  11. #25549

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterOne23  [View Original Post]
    LOL the bottom of her ad states. "I feel the fire now can you?

  12. #25548
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Made a search for LaceyLuvv on the other board but there is no such user name.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...eyluvv.654007/#recent-content.

  13. #25547
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    What Lacey is this? Thanks.
    Ms. LaceyLuvv.

  14. #25546
    What Lacey is this? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Up2043  [View Original Post]
    Met Lacey about a month ago and she does belong here and is on topic.

    That being said I found her to be an unimpressive lay with a below average incall. Space cadet, no kissing, etc.

    Also my dick started burning about a week later, so take that for what you will.

  15. #25545
    Made a search for LaceyLuvv on the other board but there is no such user name.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterOne23  [View Original Post]
    Is highly recommended, BBCIP and BBgreek, her horifices accommodated my big fella more than adequately.

    Her comms are very spotty but (so far) she's pretty low volume. Super cute little booty to pound, A cups and suckable nips.

    Her incall in Fife was mediocre, ants included.

    I just got out, ping her and drop one in her so that she can make up for the incall cost.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape