Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 252 652 1152 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 27809
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25544

    Poll

    Who has the best skills in the BB category and $3 to $5 range? Must be current and active.

  2. #25543
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2043  [View Original Post]
    Met Lacey about a month ago and she does belong here and is on topic.

    That being said I found her to be an unimpressive lay with a below average incall. Space cadet, no kissing, etc.

    Also my dick started burning about a week later, so take that for what you will.
    I assumed so even before getting a bit of cheesy smell of her (none in DATY, she washes up).

    But I did take PEP right after, wish me luck!

    To your point, we're very far from the incall and service experience of, say, MSC or your typical K girl, has corroded teeth and is a space field lieutenant in terms of comms.

    In terms of lay skills, in my case she was not a starfish and practiced a decent CG. She was hesitant with kissing, but still does it and once has also initiated. I got the suspicion it's a YMMV thing and might become better with repeats.

    For sure has above average ability to take dick, does bb Greek, ATP and was 3 $ for the hour.

    I hope this is helpful.

  3. #25542
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterOne23  [View Original Post]
    Is highly recommended, BBCIP and BBgreek, her horifices accommodated my big fella more than adequately.

    Her comms are very spotty but (so far) she's pretty low volume. Super cute little booty to pound, A cups and suckable nips.

    Her incall in Fife was mediocre, ants included.

    I just got out, ping her and drop one in her so that she can make up for the incall cost.
    Does she advertise somewhere? Google came up empty.

  4. #25541
    Met Lacey about a month ago and she does belong here and is on topic.

    That being said I found her to be an unimpressive lay with a below average incall. Space cadet, no kissing, etc.

    Also my dick started burning about a week later, so take that for what you will.

  5. #25540
    Quote Originally Posted by JonLaw  [View Original Post]
    She not that fat? She got a belly it seems.
    Are we talking WA state girl fat or California girl fat? LOL.

    She has a little belly, but come on, compared to the land whales around here she's reasonably skinny.

  6. #25539
    She not that fat? She got a belly it seems.

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterOne23  [View Original Post]
    Is highly recommended, BBCIP and BBgreek, her horifices accommodated my big fella more than adequately.

    Her comms are very spotty but (so far) she's pretty low volume. Super cute little booty to pound, A cups and suckable nips.

    Her incall in Fife was mediocre, ants included.

    I just got out, ping her and drop one in her so that she can make up for the incall cost.

  7. #25538

    Ms. LaceyLuvv

    Is highly recommended, BBCIP and BBgreek, her horifices accommodated my big fella more than adequately.

    Her comms are very spotty but (so far) she's pretty low volume. Super cute little booty to pound, A cups and suckable nips.

    Her incall in Fife was mediocre, ants included.

    I just got out, ping her and drop one in her so that she can make up for the incall cost.

  8. #25537
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Pinameganda is YMMV. I have seen her several times so she knows what I want.
    Upsell? Slamdunk? I hear different reports from hobbyists, bbgreek is upsell from what I know.

  9. #25536

    Pinameganda YMMV

    Pinameganda is YMMV. I have seen her several times so she knows what I want.

  10. #25535
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeLove  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Insatiable Anna in the last two or three months? I've tried emailing a few times but haven't heard a word back, maybe she's not traveling to Seattle anymore? Wondering if I'm off the list now (I could be as I had to cancel last time) or if she's just retired?
    I would reach out to her. It never hurts. Maybe offer her a little extra.

    I do know she comes up here now and then. Sometimes we meet for drinks. Be polite. She is a cool lady.

  11. #25534
    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    Did Marie ever post and ad for the duo or was it totally under the radar? Luna doesn't have any posts on the board unless she deleted everything.
    They do but delete posts when they leave.

    HR Duo is just 2 x her normal rate plus small up charge.

    I've been seeing MSC for years (pre boob job) and got in at HHR rates. Probably need to have some rapport with her for all that.

    Definitely didn't bring her roses, though.

  12. #25533
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriosityKat  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-erin.3014120/.

    Says she does Duos with Erin but then the ad says Sophialove who is also new.

    Erin was once reported as BB friendly but was not when I saw her.
    The answer was no when I asked her about it, but it was also a first visit.

  13. #25532
    Damn lucky af.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriosityKat  [View Original Post]
    Took me a bit to find what review was being talked about: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...roses.3004226/.

    BB Duo is my dream, color me jelly!

  14. #25531
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriosityKat  [View Original Post]
    Took me a bit to find what review was being talked about: https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...roses.3004226/.

    BB Duo is my dream, color me jelly!
    Isn't this the kind of all flowery prose, all flourish no details review we usually dunk on around here? Homeboy literally bought them roses.

  15. #25530
    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    Did Marie ever post and ad for the duo or was it totally under the radar? Luna doesn't have any posts on the board unless she deleted everything.
    Don't think so but last time I had her out my way she told me who she was doing duo's with cause I asked if she would do one with remi.

    But I do know luna is hero current duo partner.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape