Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 93 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 1389
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #879

    Meesacuddles

    Been talking to her and wandering if there's any info about her.

  2. #878

    Tranquilmind

    Anyone seen this one or have info.

  3. #877

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by DickWad91  [View Original Post]
    Visiting CLT. Anyone seen her?
    Search her name. There are reviews on Raleigh Board. Strictly cuddles, no extras.

  4. #876

    Ahleyyy19

    Visiting CLT. Anyone seen her?

  5. #875

    Why would one partake for that much price?

    A flight to Columbia + a hotel and room for MULTIPLE days + charges for multiple 9 / 10 girls would still boil to the SAME pricing.

    Why would anyone pay that high of a price for a local person here who isn't going to provide exgtraordinary service for that amount of pricing, while you can get MULTIPLE girls one can choose from?

    Canada is also a great option, if one is afraid of Columbia. Tijuana (Mexico) next to San Diego are also fantastic options for the price that you are even asking about.

    SG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctphan  [View Original Post]
    Was texting with her about upgrades after we first cuddled (which was basically her laying there like a dead fish). Her pricing was all over the place. She wanted $350 for HJ, then quoted me $1,000 for FS, then $750. Anyone partake?

  6. #874

    BarBee

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    She wants 600/ hr all covered. Said she was banned cause they found out about Eros.
    Was texting with her about upgrades after we first cuddled (which was basically her laying there like a dead fish). Her pricing was all over the place. She wanted $350 for HJ, then quoted me $1,000 for FS, then $750. Anyone partake?

  7. #873
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyDeeJr  [View Original Post]
    I seen a familiar face on the er0's page. I noticed a 10 year age difference between the Eros add (42) vs the cuddle site (52).

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9266393.htm?cat=1
    She wants 600/ hr all covered. Said she was banned cause they found out about Eros.

  8. #872

    Cuddler Crossover?

    I seen a familiar face on the er0's page. I noticed a 10 year age difference between the Eros add (42) vs the cuddle site (52).

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/9266393.htm?cat=1

  9. #871

    Cindy89

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I don't have the patience or the time.
    Don't waste time or money on this one. Lacks empathy nor understand concept of time. Very money focused. She advertises half hour slots available but last minute says it's not worth her time. Save your hard earned dollar on something better.

  10. #870
    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    Got my answered from other forums.

    CuddlyQueenV - $300 topless handy, outdated pics.

    Amanda_Barbie. Upcharge for handy, outdated pics.
    Thanks for this! I was setting up an appointment with one of these and you saved me some cash.

  11. #869
    I don't have the patience or the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickWad91  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couples times and she is sweet. Menu is pretty short but may open up with multiple visits, I didn't have the patience. Clean apartment, no drama and inexpensive.

  12. #868

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    I thought I saw something positive about her but I would like to know more from someone that has visited her. DM me.
    I've seen her a couples times and she is sweet. Menu is pretty short but may open up with multiple visits, I didn't have the patience. Clean apartment, no drama and inexpensive.

  13. #867

    Cindy89

    I thought I saw something positive about her but I would like to know more from someone that has visited her. DM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrecengr  [View Original Post]
    Had a few cuddles with a nice gal. Been reported here previously. Good cuddles and great conversations. Will provide details to SM if interested.

  14. #866

    C89

    Had a few cuddles with a nice gal. Been reported here previously. Good cuddles and great conversations. Will provide details to SM if interested.

  15. #865
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    The new law may also be playing a role in the lack of reports.
    I sent you a pm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape