rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 93 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 1389
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #864

    -

    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    The new law may also be playing a role in the lack of reports.
    Everything I posted have been through reading reports from other forums. I have not done this myself in person. I can't afford these services.

  2. #863

    Poetic, Mariana, Mamacuddle

    Cuddlers I've seen in. Mariana93 ok cuddle with a decent handy. More is available but I don't do upcharges so I didn't inquire more. Poetictruths good cuddle and HJ, I got a sense that more could be on the table. Mamacuddlebug booked seeing profiles and comms. YMMV, there is fun to be had I just didn't partake cause I wasnt feeling it. Happy hunting and be safe, YMMV.

  3. #862

    Disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    I know that's what Minnie on here believe but that's just not true. Trust me when I tell you there are many women mentioned in these boards around the country that are never banned. Because for all CC knows it can all be hearsay so they don't just go on what it said on these boards. They look at the individual emails and then a lot of times these guys are just straight out mad because they don't get what they want and they snitch on the girls, but they're not getting banned because of these boards. Plus if the boards are to share info and nothing is being shared then why keep the board, LOL.
    They do read these boards and they look for names thrown out there. I travel a good bit and use CC. But Charlotte is my base and only share around here. I know of at least 8 women the last 4 months banned or harassed by the CC staff / admin days after reports went on here about them. Yes I do agree I think it is mainly people who did not get the same type of service. But I think CC is unique in that their is no certainty of what you are going to get going in. The guys on here want it a sure thing. I think that is part of the allure to me, I love sharing information on here, just now I do it on the private message side so I can control who I give info to so I don't have to worry about one of these sorry dudes getting butt hurt.

  4. #861
    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    I know that's what Minnie on here believe but that's just not true. Trust me when I tell you there are many women mentioned in these boards around the country that are never banned. Because for all CC knows it can all be hearsay so they don't just go on what it said on these boards. They look at the individual emails and then a lot of times these guys are just straight out mad because they don't get what they want and they snitch on the girls, but they're not getting banned because of these boards. Plus if the boards are to share info and nothing is being shared then why keep the board, LOL.
    I agree. I travel and use CC in other cities and there is plenty of talk on their boards without girls getting banned.

  5. #860
    The new law may also be playing a role in the lack of reports.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    I know that's what Minnie on here believe but that's just not true. Trust me when I tell you there are many women mentioned in these boards around the country that are never banned. Because for all CC knows it can all be hearsay so they don't just go on what it said on these boards. They look at the individual emails and then a lot of times these guys are just straight out mad because they don't get what they want and they snitch on the girls, but they're not getting banned because of these boards. Plus if the boards are to share info and nothing is being shared then why keep the board, LOL.

  6. #859
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Because CC monitors this board and they have a history of banning members. Nobody wants their favorite gal to get banned. CC always seemed like an iffy way to get laid to me.
    I know that's what Minnie on here believe but that's just not true. Trust me when I tell you there are many women mentioned in these boards around the country that are never banned. Because for all CC knows it can all be hearsay so they don't just go on what it said on these boards. They look at the individual emails and then a lot of times these guys are just straight out mad because they don't get what they want and they snitch on the girls, but they're not getting banned because of these boards. Plus if the boards are to share info and nothing is being shared then why keep the board, LOL.

  7. #858
    Because CC monitors this board and they have a history of banning members. Nobody wants their favorite gal to get banned. CC always seemed like an iffy way to get laid to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    Yeah seems that no one wants to share info anymore. Everything is done through pm now, LOL.

  8. #857
    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    Got my answered from other forums.

    CuddlyQueenV - $300 topless handy, outdated pics.

    Amanda_Barbie. Upcharge for handy, outdated pics.
    Yeah seems that no one wants to share info anymore. Everything is done through pm now, LOL.

  9. #856
    3 bills for a handy is too expensive. May as well go to an MP and get FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    Got my answered from other forums.

    CuddlyQueenV - $300 topless handy, outdated pics.

    Amanda_Barbie. Upcharge for handy, outdated pics.

  10. #855
    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    Can I get some intel?

    Please dm me.
    Got my answered from other forums.

    CuddlyQueenV - $300 topless handy, outdated pics.

    Amanda_Barbie. Upcharge for handy, outdated pics.

  11. #854

    Amanda_Barbie

    Can I get some intel?

    Please dm me.

  12. #853
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  13. #852
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Have something set up with both of them this week but probably going to cancel one. Problem is I can't decide which one I should see. Leaning towards seeing CuddlequeenV. Haven't been able to verify what is on the menu with Mya. From what I've seen V will get nude and give you HJ. Does anyone have any info on either one?
    Cuddle Comfort monitors this board heavily and have been banning cuddlers after they get mentioned on here. Could be the reason guys are hesitant to mention anything.

  14. #851

    A few new females.

    I am not putting any info out here, if you are Sr member hit me up.

  15. #850
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Have something set up with both of them this week but probably going to cancel one. Problem is I can't decide which one I should see. Leaning towards seeing CuddlequeenV. Haven't been able to verify what is on the menu with Mya. From what I've seen V will get nude and give you HJ. Does anyone have any info on either one?
    I think you may be talking about cuddlyqueenv not cuddlequeenv.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape