Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 16674
-
03-29-25 17:05 #15684Senior Member

Posts: 1151Pretty sure it is not.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-25 10:27 #15683Senior Member

Posts: 800Jen
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...k/343242818862
This is the "touch my butt" girl, right?
-
03-28-25 09:31 #15682Regular Member

Posts: 15Tried to upload pic but can't see it. Need Here and any help is appreciated with this useful but antiquated website.
Originally Posted by LegacyCake1
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 18:58 #15681Regular Member

Posts: 15Anyone know this one?
She responded to my double list ad. No phone number but chatted via telegram. Eastside Madison. She gave me a full menu of options. Did not see her but wondering if anyone has any reviews.
-
03-27-25 16:12 #15680Senior Member

Posts: 39Way out West?
Where is that?
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 11:51 #15679Regular Member

Posts: 10She hadn't been replying to her old number. Her recent posts give an updated number, but I'm not sure if its working, either. I'd keep checking in case she posts another new one.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-25 10:28 #15678Senior Member

Posts: 772Xena posted yesterday. Hosting way out west.
Originally Posted by BigBear2021
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 19:06 #15677Senior Member

Posts: 1151She posted on skip yesterday. And the day before. Use the search.
Originally Posted by MWNewbie
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 14:12 #15676Senior Member

Posts: 57Is honey still around
She never on stg when I look. She's my favorite local. Does anybody have her number to PM me?
-
03-24-25 17:36 #15675Senior Member

Posts: 39Xena?
Anyone know if Xena is still around?
-
03-23-25 16:44 #15674Senior Member

Posts: 64I've seen her, pics are accurate and is friendly. I'd say she's worth trying for a qv since its convenient for you.
Originally Posted by NutsyNut
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 16:41 #15673Senior Member

Posts: 64I don't go to the north side at all, or certain east hotels near Perkins unless I've seen the provider before. I also don't have a problem with any type of payment, but just found it interesting that she was demanding cash up front and not considering anything else. Her whole demeanor was different, or maybe I just caught her at a bad time. She was more upscale when I saw her previously. We all have good and bad days I suppose.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 12:21 #15672Senior Member

Posts: 434Thanks for the report! So it sounds like she's real and you enjoyed your time with her. I don't know where her incall is, but the cash only is pretty normal for me.
Originally Posted by HeGetsAround
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 12:17 #15671Senior Member

Posts: 434Bonnie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...w/862353804276
I texted with this girl last night. She seems very accommodating and rates are reasonable and negotiable. She also will send a picture. I'm on the fence if I want to see her or not because her body type isn't my favorite. But her incall is near sun prairie Walmart so it would be very convenient for me. Anyone seen her?
-
03-23-25 10:58 #15670Senior Member

Posts: 800Scarlet Winters
Just a quick question if she's still in Madison. I know she quit advertising on STG, but it's pretty much the only thing I look through.








Reply With Quote






