Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 567 1067 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 16674
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15684
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...k/343242818862

    This is the "touch my butt" girl, right?
    Pretty sure it is not.

  2. #15683

    Jen

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...k/343242818862

    This is the "touch my butt" girl, right?

  3. #15682
    Quote Originally Posted by LegacyCake1  [View Original Post]
    She responded to my double list ad. No phone number but chatted via telegram. Eastside Madison. She gave me a full menu of options. Did not see her but wondering if anyone has any reviews.
    Tried to upload pic but can't see it. Need Here and any help is appreciated with this useful but antiquated website.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20250327_175318_933.jpg‎  

  4. #15681

    Anyone know this one?

    She responded to my double list ad. No phone number but chatted via telegram. Eastside Madison. She gave me a full menu of options. Did not see her but wondering if anyone has any reviews.

  5. #15680

    Way out West?

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Xena posted yesterday. Hosting way out west.
    Where is that?

  6. #15679
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    She posted on skip yesterday. And the day before. Use the search.
    She hadn't been replying to her old number. Her recent posts give an updated number, but I'm not sure if its working, either. I'd keep checking in case she posts another new one.

  7. #15678
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear2021  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Xena is still around?
    Xena posted yesterday. Hosting way out west.

  8. #15677
    Quote Originally Posted by MWNewbie  [View Original Post]
    She never on stg when I look. She's my favorite local. Does anybody have her number to PM me?
    She posted on skip yesterday. And the day before. Use the search.

  9. #15676

    Is honey still around

    She never on stg when I look. She's my favorite local. Does anybody have her number to PM me?

  10. #15675

    Xena?

    Anyone know if Xena is still around?

  11. #15674
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...w/862353804276

    I texted with this girl last night. She seems very accommodating and rates are reasonable and negotiable. She also will send a picture. I'm on the fence if I want to see her or not because her body type isn't my favorite. But her incall is near sun prairie Walmart so it would be very convenient for me. Anyone seen her?
    I've seen her, pics are accurate and is friendly. I'd say she's worth trying for a qv since its convenient for you.

  12. #15673
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Not to question your decisionmaking, but I'm curious as to (1) this being Madison, what area (s) do you consider too sketchy to monger in? My answer to that one is none, though there are a couple of hotels I won't go to. And (2) why is "cash only" a red flag for you? I get that a robbery can happen, but the vast, vast majority of mongering transactions are in cash. The higher-end providers I've seen are also cash-only. I have never paid any other way. And I have never been robbed in this hobby. Just a combination of excellent luck and common sense. It's one thing to venture into a marginal neighborhood. It's quite another to walk into a house in a marginal neighborhood where 6 thugs are lurking within 20 yards of the door sizing you up out of the corner of their eye.
    I don't go to the north side at all, or certain east hotels near Perkins unless I've seen the provider before. I also don't have a problem with any type of payment, but just found it interesting that she was demanding cash up front and not considering anything else. Her whole demeanor was different, or maybe I just caught her at a bad time. She was more upscale when I saw her previously. We all have good and bad days I suppose.

  13. #15672
    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    I texted her, she was around last year for a while and was a great time. Safe incall and great attitude. She sounded different this time though, only offered cash transactions in a sketch area that she has no reason being at. I decided not to see her, cash only+sketch area=no thank you LOL.
    Thanks for the report! So it sounds like she's real and you enjoyed your time with her. I don't know where her incall is, but the cash only is pretty normal for me.

  14. #15671

    Bonnie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...w/862353804276

    I texted with this girl last night. She seems very accommodating and rates are reasonable and negotiable. She also will send a picture. I'm on the fence if I want to see her or not because her body type isn't my favorite. But her incall is near sun prairie Walmart so it would be very convenient for me. Anyone seen her?

  15. #15670

    Scarlet Winters

    Just a quick question if she's still in Madison. I know she quit advertising on STG, but it's pretty much the only thing I look through.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape