Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 555 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 8317
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7447

    I saw her a few back

    Everything was good & straight forward. There was 1 thing that ehh I know happens -I don't fkb look for but I can't un see it. When we got to it, I noticed she had a wad of semi dried. Like Elmers Glue right on her pussy. Dime sized quarter no dime sized, to which I am certain some of you after reading that are already on the phone to her, I don't care or judge, but for me. Look they, & I know she wants you to arrive freshly showered, get it? Cool I enjoy myself more if I feel clean when getting dirty, and I do prefer the hoe to be clean, again I know many prefer the complete opposite but this was a middle of the week, late night & she told me straight out, she hadn't seen or fucked anyone since the previous day meaning like 36 hours ago, and I sort of believed that until she was obviously either very full of shit on that or, that being true totally disgusting pig, I don't want to fuck with either but on the pos. Not A rip rob at all, may see again but not likely.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMongerProf  [View Original Post]
    Had Harley a few times but didn't know she had a friend. I love that mature body! Definitely looks like a party.

  2. #7446
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlano  [View Original Post]
    Managed to snag Trish and Harley together one night.

    Had an awesome threesome. I would recommend both ladies.
    Silly question, but do you ask these gals if you can photograph them and they just say yes? Or do they charge extra?

  3. #7445
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlano  [View Original Post]
    Managed to snag Trish and Harley together one night.

    Had an awesome threesome. I would recommend both ladies.
    Do you have a link?

  4. #7444
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlano  [View Original Post]
    Managed to snag Trish and Harley together one night.

    Had an awesome threesome. I would recommend both ladies.
    I sure hope it was free or cheap.

  5. #7443
    I have to admit, that looks pretty fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlano  [View Original Post]
    Managed to snag Trish and Harley together one night.

    Had an awesome threesome. I would recommend both ladies.

  6. #7442

    I thought she disappeared!

    Happy to see she's still around. Looks like ahes not over by the Costco anymore huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlano  [View Original Post]
    Saw the mature beauty. She's lost weight and was an absolute delight.

    Did everything except anal.

    Kept her for 3 hrs and kept edging for a huge release.
    .

  7. #7441

    My speed!

    Had Harley a few times but didn't know she had a friend. I love that mature body! Definitely looks like a party.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlano  [View Original Post]
    Managed to snag Trish and Harley together one night.

    Had an awesome threesome. I would recommend both ladies.

  8. #7440
    Glad she's still around. Haven't seen her in a while. I need to reach out.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlano  [View Original Post]
    Saw the mature beauty. She's lost weight and was an absolute delight.

    Did everything except anal.

    Kept her for 3 hrs and kept edging for a huge release.

  9. #7439

    Trish and Harley

    Managed to snag Trish and Harley together one night.

    Had an awesome threesome. I would recommend both ladies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 843E7C22-2FB3-4A8B-859A-818D09455A99.jpg‎   B3603408-D440-48E1-9EC3-61BDFDDF2908.jpg‎   68ACB440-8866-4161-AE6F-6033FEE7A2AF.jpg‎   2C4D1779-AE78-4C13-B1B2-33E29674F267.jpg‎  

  10. #7438

    Diana

    Saw the mature beauty. She's lost weight and was an absolute delight.

    Did everything except anal.

    Kept her for 3 hrs and kept edging for a huge release.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D3FB87BD-3423-471E-AF72-0DA588B647DA.jpg‎   4F298D70-3010-44B6-B5E4-DEF0AD151376.jpg‎  

  11. #7437

    From what I know

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerLove69  [View Original Post]
    There are multiple different girls in those pics. I'd like to know who this one is.

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...f0d9f7e93b3510
    That young lady is long gone (pictured). The only two available are the ones in the post.

  12. #7436
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    There are photos of 2 redheads. One with nice body and one disgusting whale. Is either Rowena?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4243436025?gid=ea4dd4221270ce63a01895b90932aa4d
    There are multiple different girls in those pics. I'd like to know who this one is.

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...f0d9f7e93b3510

  13. #7435

    Shelly is her name

    Yes I used to be a regular seeing shelly before she got clean and sober and out of the game and her head game WAS DAMN SOLID with BBFS CIP, I did see her few times after she got out game because she needed some help last time seen her 2 years ago and she sucked soul out of me! She did put on some weight last time seen her I have her Facebook also she definitely put on some weight.

  14. #7434
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    There are photos of 2 redheads. One with nice body and one disgusting whale. Is either Rowena?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4243436025?gid=ea4dd4221270ce63a01895b90932aa4d
    When I saw row about a year ago yes she was BBFS. Idk about now I put some pics of row below.

    I hope this info helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4336.jpg‎   IMG_4335.jpeg‎   IMG_4334.jpeg‎  

  15. #7433

    Forgot to add $

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyWash69  [View Original Post]
    I don't know Rowena but I know Nicole. She used to work with another heavily reviewed mid sized white girl, forgot her name. Saw both twice each for bbfscip but it was over 5 years ago before all these prices went crazy. She was way slimmer then so I'm hesitant to pay up now. They had a violent handler which kind of kept me away after seeing reports of encounters with him. The handler passed away and I almost went back after but always found better options.
    For context, used to be .6 BBBJ, .7 or .8 cfs, and $ for BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape