Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 8317
-
03-25-25 06:10 #7432Senior Member

Posts: 131Seen Nicole
I don't know Rowena but I know Nicole. She used to work with another heavily reviewed mid sized white girl, forgot her name. Saw both twice each for bbfscip but it was over 5 years ago before all these prices went crazy. She was way slimmer then so I'm hesitant to pay up now. They had a violent handler which kind of kept me away after seeing reports of encounters with him. The handler passed away and I almost went back after but always found better options.
Originally Posted by TwitchyStick
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 01:20 #7431Senior Member

Posts: 580Which pic is correct for Rowena?
There are photos of 2 redheads. One with nice body and one disgusting whale. Is either Rowena?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4243436025?gid=ea4dd4221270ce63a01895b90932aa4d
Originally Posted by TwitchyStick
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-25 22:17 #7430Senior Member

Posts: 183Did Rowena offer BBFS?
Originally Posted by TwitchyStick
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-25 21:52 #7429Senior Member

Posts: 30I can't remember her name for the life of me (maybe Shelly), but Nicole used to run with this chick before she got out the game. Don't know about now, but Nicole was legit back when she used to work with this girl.
Originally Posted by TwitchyStick
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-25 19:37 #7428Senior Member

Posts: 46I know Rowena is legit, I have no clue about Nicole.
Originally Posted by Luvluv99;7236603[URL
-
03-24-25 19:19 #7427Senior Member

Posts: 183Nicole and Rowena
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/184559230
Anybody know if this is legit?
-
03-24-25 09:42 #7426Senior Member

Posts: 115Pics are accurate. She does BBJ with no hesitation. You may be able to swing for full BBFS because she let me finish even after the condom broke, so CIP is also possible.
Originally Posted by NonyMouse
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 18:13 #7425Senior Member

Posts: 130Jazz
Yes. Talks and talks. Service not worth the cost. She tells you how you lay down, where to lie, and the things allowed and not allowed. Half way thru I thought hold on, I'm paying for this. Why do you tell me what to do?! Not worth it, much better elsewhere.
Originally Posted by MN5504
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 18:03 #7424Senior Member

Posts: 174I saw her on a night when I wasnt getting much responses. She overpromises and underdelivers by a mile. She stopped things shortly into our session for a break and then went to sleep. Don't waste your time with her.
Originally Posted by MN5504
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 17:58 #7423Senior Member

Posts: 174Pics are accurate and she's nice enough. Rates can be negotiated down. She has some back or leg issues or something so positions are limited. She's very much a do your business and go type of girl so if you want more GFE look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by ShadowWalk702
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 17:53 #7422Senior Member

Posts: 174I took up Macy on her greek special. It just included a quick BBBJ and then greek, but at the rate she offered can't really complain. I'm bigger than average, but she handled it for a good while before tapping out.
Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080
[View Original Post]
Ava looks rough but she used to make it up in service. Now she has gps. The last time I saw her she was rushing things because of her addict boyfriend. Just not worth the price or the bullshit anymore.
Lyn can be great, but she's a pain in the ass to get a hold of like most addicts. Like indica, it all depends on if you catch her in a good mood but expect to wait even when you get a response.
-
03-23-25 16:52 #7421Senior Member

Posts: 237The amount of filter on this pics just scares me. And every review I have read she won't shut up.
Originally Posted by MN5504
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 16:09 #7420Senior Member

Posts: 670https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7024901695
Anyone know if she's worth seeing?
Cheers.
-
03-23-25 16:00 #7419Senior Member

Posts: 95Jazz LOL
JFC. Nice lady but talk talk talk talk talk.
Pics are old.
150 roses bbcip.
-
03-20-25 22:46 #7418Senior Member

Posts: 78Rara has anybody got her on standbye?
She does not post anymore for the last couple years or so. Would love to meet up with her again. Would kick down some $ if I can hook up with her again. IF she is out of the game or moved or whatever then I guess not.












Reply With Quote




