Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 60 of 555 FirstFirst ... 10 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 110 160 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 8325
Most healing spa
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7440
    Glad she's still around. Haven't seen her in a while. I need to reach out.

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlano  [View Original Post]
    Saw the mature beauty. She's lost weight and was an absolute delight.

    Did everything except anal.

    Kept her for 3 hrs and kept edging for a huge release.

  2. #7439

    Trish and Harley

    Managed to snag Trish and Harley together one night.

    Had an awesome threesome. I would recommend both ladies.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 843E7C22-2FB3-4A8B-859A-818D09455A99.jpg‎   B3603408-D440-48E1-9EC3-61BDFDDF2908.jpg‎   68ACB440-8866-4161-AE6F-6033FEE7A2AF.jpg‎   2C4D1779-AE78-4C13-B1B2-33E29674F267.jpg‎  

  3. #7438

    Diana

    Saw the mature beauty. She's lost weight and was an absolute delight.

    Did everything except anal.

    Kept her for 3 hrs and kept edging for a huge release.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D3FB87BD-3423-471E-AF72-0DA588B647DA.jpg‎   4F298D70-3010-44B6-B5E4-DEF0AD151376.jpg‎  

  4. #7437

    From what I know

    Quote Originally Posted by SpinnerLove69  [View Original Post]
    There are multiple different girls in those pics. I'd like to know who this one is.

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...f0d9f7e93b3510
    That young lady is long gone (pictured). The only two available are the ones in the post.

  5. #7436
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    There are photos of 2 redheads. One with nice body and one disgusting whale. Is either Rowena?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4243436025?gid=ea4dd4221270ce63a01895b90932aa4d
    There are multiple different girls in those pics. I'd like to know who this one is.

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...f0d9f7e93b3510

  6. #7435

    Shelly is her name

    Yes I used to be a regular seeing shelly before she got clean and sober and out of the game and her head game WAS DAMN SOLID with BBFS CIP, I did see her few times after she got out game because she needed some help last time seen her 2 years ago and she sucked soul out of me! She did put on some weight last time seen her I have her Facebook also she definitely put on some weight.

  7. #7434
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    There are photos of 2 redheads. One with nice body and one disgusting whale. Is either Rowena?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4243436025?gid=ea4dd4221270ce63a01895b90932aa4d
    When I saw row about a year ago yes she was BBFS. Idk about now I put some pics of row below.

    I hope this info helps.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4336.jpg‎   IMG_4335.jpeg‎   IMG_4334.jpeg‎  

  8. #7433

    Forgot to add $

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyWash69  [View Original Post]
    I don't know Rowena but I know Nicole. She used to work with another heavily reviewed mid sized white girl, forgot her name. Saw both twice each for bbfscip but it was over 5 years ago before all these prices went crazy. She was way slimmer then so I'm hesitant to pay up now. They had a violent handler which kind of kept me away after seeing reports of encounters with him. The handler passed away and I almost went back after but always found better options.
    For context, used to be .6 BBBJ, .7 or .8 cfs, and $ for BBFS.

  9. #7432

    Seen Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by TwitchyStick  [View Original Post]
    I know Rowena is legit, I have no clue about Nicole.
    I don't know Rowena but I know Nicole. She used to work with another heavily reviewed mid sized white girl, forgot her name. Saw both twice each for bbfscip but it was over 5 years ago before all these prices went crazy. She was way slimmer then so I'm hesitant to pay up now. They had a violent handler which kind of kept me away after seeing reports of encounters with him. The handler passed away and I almost went back after but always found better options.

  10. #7431

    Which pic is correct for Rowena?

    There are photos of 2 redheads. One with nice body and one disgusting whale. Is either Rowena?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4243436025?gid=ea4dd4221270ce63a01895b90932aa4d

    Quote Originally Posted by TwitchyStick  [View Original Post]
    I know Rowena is legit, I have no clue about Nicole.

  11. #7430
    Quote Originally Posted by TwitchyStick  [View Original Post]
    I know Rowena is legit, I have no clue about Nicole.
    Did Rowena offer BBFS?

  12. #7429
    Quote Originally Posted by TwitchyStick  [View Original Post]
    I know Rowena is legit, I have no clue about Nicole.
    I can't remember her name for the life of me (maybe Shelly), but Nicole used to run with this chick before she got out the game. Don't know about now, but Nicole was legit back when she used to work with this girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 74365645.jpg‎   5657654.jpg‎   435675.jpg‎   426457654.jpg‎  

  13. #7428
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvluv99;7236603[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/184559230[/URL]

    Anybody know if this is legit?
    I know Rowena is legit, I have no clue about Nicole.

  14. #7427

    Nicole and Rowena


  15. #7426
    Quote Originally Posted by NonyMouse  [View Original Post]
    Pics are accurate and she's nice enough. Rates can be negotiated down. She has some back or leg issues or something so positions are limited. She's very much a do your business and go type of girl so if you want more GFE look elsewhere.
    Pics are accurate. She does BBJ with no hesitation. You may be able to swing for full BBFS because she let me finish even after the condom broke, so CIP is also possible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape