Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 471 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 7065
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6315

    Hiya massage

    When in 2 days ago. Talk to the lady I believe mamasa that's been there a good while now on the phone and made an appointment. Got there and on the looks still the same with the covid mask on as always, that I've seen her. Any ways took me to the spot and asked how long and just asked the 30 min. For half a $. But before we start I asked her if she had another gal which she did and got her. Told me if I wanted her or the other of my choosing. I haven't had the other so I went with her. Looks about a 5-6. Age is older than than mamasa. Did a basic rub down. No real massage at all. But her attitude was great. Started to tease right away, whi whisper in the ear! Did that for about 10 min. Nothing her trying to rush. Told me to flip and right away need a tip for jr and told her 40 but wanted more. Negotiating with her and told her it's a hhr so so and agreed. Started of the shake and I'm young and train jr to explode a a long period time!! So tried to go fast and furious but could get the job done. Told her to slow down no rush that the only way! Lmao. To her about 15 minutes to make the explosion bc one thing for sure we half to take control on our time spent with MONEY to give me the time I payed for!! Needless to say it was a good exp. And she understood! No rush when I said so and no this and that unless I say so but with a good gentle attitude and being respectful. Would go back but just be of the looks not with her but with mamas!! Stay safe and keep on adventuring.

  2. #6314

    J Wellness

    Quote Originally Posted by Contrary  [View Original Post]
    They occupy the sole building in a discreet cul-de-sac not far from GSP airport. Korean establishment, table shower followed by sauna. One hour for $80. I met Coco, late 50's, skinny with poorly-done C's. I'd rate her face a 6 out of 10. Her English was poor. If you like to be beaten up on the massage table she's your girl. It's at a convenient location for me, but I won't be going back.
    I'm going to have to amend my previous report on J Wellness Spa. I said that I wouldn't return, but it's such a very convenient commute for me that I did return, hoping to draw the other girl. As it turned out, Coco answered the door again. She remembered me and the way she acted you'd think that we were best buds, reunited. Big smiles, hugs, kiss on the lips. Maybe she read my earlier post here and realized the importance of customer service? Anyhow, she still looks the same, but the massage was very good this time. Hot towel with dry towel beneath it, just the right pressure. Kept asking if I was happy. Very intuitive and athletic ending, too. My mileage did vary and I don't know the reason for the great change, but I'll give J an "A" for this session.

  3. #6313

    Glowy Massage

    Alright, so I just tried them myself. Totally legit, waste of cash. Massage was about average (although the masseuse was diff then the gal I saw the previous week, much more attractive, wearing all black, was fairly hot, and might even have been Japanese, not Korean / Chinese) I will say, even if I was there for a massage I would have been disappointed. So I get there first thing, massage starts, about half way though they get another customer. Fine. It's a female, which is fine, but they put her in the room right next to ours. No doors in the rooms, only a curtain, so I get to listen to this gal ask for a medium massage and tell the worker all about her back problem. Not amazing if I just wanted to lay back and enjoy a legit massage.

  4. #6312
    Quote Originally Posted by DonGato  [View Original Post]
    How do you tell a DIY place?
    So it depends. The reason I listed it here is because the poster below said that there was some teasing but no touching. But they didn't explicitly state weather they just left w / a good massage or if it was a DiY. Typically how you know its a DiY place is that on the flip they will turn the lights down just like a regular joint, but there won't be any explicit transactional talk. They will simply start rubbing in usually a pretty erotic manner, and wait for you on untowel yourself. It's nice if you are either A. Into that sorta thing, or B. Want to save a little money / don't want to be hassled while you are on the table.

  5. #6311

    Diy

    Quote Originally Posted by ALookerNnc  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by on Friday and they were a hoppin. Waited for someone to come out, and it was actually a gal, but someone pulled in and went in before I could get out. I decided to test the waters anyways, got out and was told that it would be 30 min before they had someone free. FWIW the lady that came out wasn't the most attractive gal, wearing normal clothes, although that part isn't necessarily uncommon for a DiY place. Anyhoot, still interested to try it to see what kinda service they offer.
    How do you tell a DIY place?

  6. #6310
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev  [View Original Post]
    Since everything, or nearly everything, is closed down in Asheville, does anyone know if Queena is back in the upstate?
    She's in Asheville every time I go by stopped in #1 a couple days ago Fanny and another girl didn't catch her name.

  7. #6309

    Glowy Massage

    Stopped by on Friday and they were a hoppin. Waited for someone to come out, and it was actually a gal, but someone pulled in and went in before I could get out. I decided to test the waters anyways, got out and was told that it would be 30 min before they had someone free. FWIW the lady that came out wasn't the most attractive gal, wearing normal clothes, although that part isn't necessarily uncommon for a DiY place. Anyhoot, still interested to try it to see what kinda service they offer.

  8. #6308

    Queena

    Since everything, or nearly everything, is closed down in Asheville, does anyone know if Queena is back in the upstate?

  9. #6307

    Looking to get back in the game

    Took a couple of years off AMPs but looking to get back in, since it's cheaper and generally safe than escorts. Always used to have a good time at NH, though I don't know if that place is still a good bet. Also, with everything going on in the country should I be worried about increased attention on AMPs (potential ICE raids, etc.)?

  10. #6306

    Anderson area

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianHJ  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Northlake / Anderson area next week and looking for a good AMP with standard extras. I saw "Q Best Day Spa" on Hwy 28 and was curious if this place is worth a visit? If not, any others that y'all can recommend I'd greatly appreciate!
    Another good place is M Healing Spa.

  11. #6305

    New Leaf

    TOFTT and had a dream with Layla. Not a clock watcher. Soft hands, slim body DD rack & very flirty no GPS (so far.) She gives a great nuru massage followed by CBJ. No TS at this location but allowed me to shower after the visit. Gave me her number & mentioned she's leaving at the end of the month. Michelle will be returning after Layla goes so if that's what you're after = good news. Dream from start to finish $$. PM for more info.

  12. #6304

    Anderson Area

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrj9690  [View Original Post]
    I would check out Choi spa. It's hit and miss but see what's there before pulling any cash out. If you have to walk away don't feel bad. I have done that several times, you get there because they advertise some new hot Asian and she's actually in her 50's. I wouldn't do that to junior.
    If Choi doesn't work out, you may want to try Willow. I haven't been there in a couple of years, but they used to have mirrors next to the table so that you could follow the progress of your massage. As an added bonus, if Willow doesn't suit you, you can do what I do when I walk: Spend your money at Grady's Great Outdoors across the street, or at Sportsman's Warehouse down the road a bit.

  13. #6303

    Anderson area

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianHJ  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Northlake / Anderson area next week and looking for a good AMP with standard extras. I saw "Q Best Day Spa" on Hwy 28 and was curious if this place is worth a visit? If not, any others that y'all can recommend I'd greatly appreciate!
    I would check out Choi spa. It's hit and miss but see what's there before pulling any cash out. If you have to walk away don't feel bad. I have done that several times, you get there because they advertise some new hot Asian and she's actually in her 50's. I wouldn't do that to junior.

  14. #6302

    Q Best Day Spa?

    I'll be in Northlake / Anderson area next week and looking for a good AMP with standard extras. I saw "Q Best Day Spa" on Hwy 28 and was curious if this place is worth a visit? If not, any others that y'all can recommend I'd greatly appreciate!

  15. #6301
    Quote Originally Posted by SCluvr21  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/317825919582

    Has anyone checked out this new location in Taylors? Feel free to PM me if you have.
    I've been in maybe 3 times in the last year its not new saw a Thai lady once and a very small mixed lady twice Asian and Latina mix.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape