Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 7063
-
03-27-25 15:11 #6313Regular Member

Posts: 23Glowy Massage
Alright, so I just tried them myself. Totally legit, waste of cash. Massage was about average (although the masseuse was diff then the gal I saw the previous week, much more attractive, wearing all black, was fairly hot, and might even have been Japanese, not Korean / Chinese) I will say, even if I was there for a massage I would have been disappointed. So I get there first thing, massage starts, about half way though they get another customer. Fine. It's a female, which is fine, but they put her in the room right next to ours. No doors in the rooms, only a curtain, so I get to listen to this gal ask for a medium massage and tell the worker all about her back problem. Not amazing if I just wanted to lay back and enjoy a legit massage.
-
03-25-25 14:29 #6312Regular Member

Posts: 23So it depends. The reason I listed it here is because the poster below said that there was some teasing but no touching. But they didn't explicitly state weather they just left w / a good massage or if it was a DiY. Typically how you know its a DiY place is that on the flip they will turn the lights down just like a regular joint, but there won't be any explicit transactional talk. They will simply start rubbing in usually a pretty erotic manner, and wait for you on untowel yourself. It's nice if you are either A. Into that sorta thing, or B. Want to save a little money / don't want to be hassled while you are on the table.
Originally Posted by DonGato
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-25 18:10 #6311Senior Member

Posts: 174Diy
How do you tell a DIY place?
Originally Posted by ALookerNnc
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-25 03:26 #6310Senior Member

Posts: 707She's in Asheville every time I go by stopped in #1 a couple days ago Fanny and another girl didn't catch her name.
Originally Posted by GreenvilleStev
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 17:07 #6309Regular Member

Posts: 23Glowy Massage
Stopped by on Friday and they were a hoppin. Waited for someone to come out, and it was actually a gal, but someone pulled in and went in before I could get out. I decided to test the waters anyways, got out and was told that it would be 30 min before they had someone free. FWIW the lady that came out wasn't the most attractive gal, wearing normal clothes, although that part isn't necessarily uncommon for a DiY place. Anyhoot, still interested to try it to see what kinda service they offer.
-
03-23-25 16:31 #6308Senior Member

Posts: 121Queena
Since everything, or nearly everything, is closed down in Asheville, does anyone know if Queena is back in the upstate?
-
03-19-25 20:18 #6307Senior Member

Posts: 25Looking to get back in the game
Took a couple of years off AMPs but looking to get back in, since it's cheaper and generally safe than escorts. Always used to have a good time at NH, though I don't know if that place is still a good bet. Also, with everything going on in the country should I be worried about increased attention on AMPs (potential ICE raids, etc.)?
-
03-19-25 13:01 #6306Regular Member

Posts: 21Anderson area
Another good place is M Healing Spa.
Originally Posted by AsianHJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 13:53 #6305Senior Member

Posts: 53New Leaf
TOFTT and had a dream with Layla. Not a clock watcher. Soft hands, slim body DD rack & very flirty no GPS (so far.) She gives a great nuru massage followed by CBJ. No TS at this location but allowed me to shower after the visit. Gave me her number & mentioned she's leaving at the end of the month. Michelle will be returning after Layla goes so if that's what you're after = good news. Dream from start to finish $$. PM for more info.
-
03-15-25 16:10 #6304Senior Member

Posts: 120Anderson Area
If Choi doesn't work out, you may want to try Willow. I haven't been there in a couple of years, but they used to have mirrors next to the table so that you could follow the progress of your massage. As an added bonus, if Willow doesn't suit you, you can do what I do when I walk: Spend your money at Grady's Great Outdoors across the street, or at Sportsman's Warehouse down the road a bit.
Originally Posted by Jrj9690
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 09:51 #6303Senior Member

Posts: 146Anderson area
I would check out Choi spa. It's hit and miss but see what's there before pulling any cash out. If you have to walk away don't feel bad. I have done that several times, you get there because they advertise some new hot Asian and she's actually in her 50's. I wouldn't do that to junior.
Originally Posted by AsianHJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-14-25 14:11 #6302Senior Member

Posts: 37Q Best Day Spa?
I'll be in Northlake / Anderson area next week and looking for a good AMP with standard extras. I saw "Q Best Day Spa" on Hwy 28 and was curious if this place is worth a visit? If not, any others that y'all can recommend I'd greatly appreciate!
-
03-10-25 18:38 #6301Senior Member

Posts: 707I've been in maybe 3 times in the last year its not new saw a Thai lady once and a very small mixed lady twice Asian and Latina mix.
Originally Posted by SCluvr21
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 16:07 #6300Senior Member

Posts: 120J Wellness
They occupy the sole building in a discreet cul-de-sac not far from GSP airport. Korean establishment, table shower followed by sauna. One hour for $80. I met Coco, late 50's, skinny with poorly-done C's. I'd rate her face a 6 out of 10. Her English was poor. If you like to be beaten up on the massage table she's your girl. It's at a convenient location for me, but I won't be going back.
Originally Posted by TableShowerAmp
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-25 14:20 #6299Senior Member

Posts: 53Relax Station Self Therapy
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...a/317825919582
Has anyone checked out this new location in Taylors? Feel free to PM me if you have.









Reply With Quote





