Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 134 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 184 234 634 1134 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31454

    Shay

    I see. I just noticed the report says she's just visiting. I really need a local that I can see on a regular basis. I'm not really into hoe hopping. Been participating in the hobby for 15 years and only had 3 ladies I've seen, besides the AMP's and the standard HE thing just doesn't get it for me anymore.

    If anyone gets a UTR who needs to add a new, safe regular, hit me up. I'd be most appreciative.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Hey there,

    Says your inbox is full. I've always wanted to try the milking table thing. Seems like it could be fun. Any info on general location & fees for a table session would be much appreciated. Hit my PM please.

  2. #31453

    Inbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by DaddioDoc  [View Original Post]
    Hey there,

    Says your inbox is full. I've always wanted to try the milking table thing. Seems like it could be fun. Any info on general location & fees for a table session would be much appreciated. Hit my PM please.
    Sorry all. Got it emptied.

    I've never done the milking table so no idea on details.

    She is off rt 4 not far from 275.

  3. #31452
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf1992  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...w/521328667726

    Last night I saw this girl, no name in add but she used to go by Bree, she responded to my messages in a fast manner and was on time when I picked her up. She was dressed casually and is the girl in the pic, no face in the picture but she is attractive. On the way to my apartment and when we first arrived she was laid back and had a friendly conversation with me, and she isn't a clock watcher.

    The service itself I won't go into vast detail about but I enjoyed it and felt satisfied, her time is worth the donation. After the session we talked some more and I felt like I was in the presence of a girlfriend..
    This may be the 1st positive thing I've ever seen about Brandi.

  4. #31451

    Shay / Inbox

    Hey there,

    Says your inbox is full. I've always wanted to try the milking table thing. Seems like it could be fun. Any info on general location & fees for a table session would be much appreciated. Hit my PM please.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    For those interested Shay is back in town. She is experienced and good at what she does. Never have any problems with her.

    I noticed she has the milking table with here. I'll have to try that sometime.

    She is utr but I can give here number out to seniors.

  5. #31450

    Tiff

    Has anyone seen her?

    She changed her number a few weeks ago and that causes me some concern.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5139556400

  6. #31449

    Recommend

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...w/521328667726

    Last night I saw this girl, no name in add but she used to go by Bree, she responded to my messages in a fast manner and was on time when I picked her up. She was dressed casually and is the girl in the pic, no face in the picture but she is attractive. On the way to my apartment and when we first arrived she was laid back and had a friendly conversation with me, and she isn't a clock watcher.

    The service itself I won't go into vast detail about but I enjoyed it and felt satisfied, her time is worth the donation. After the session we talked some more and I felt like I was in the presence of a girlfriend.

    I recommend her to other hobbyist, she is a cool and attractive girl with an affordable donation.

  7. #31448

    Saffy

    Had a great time with her yesterday. Sweet natured girl amazing body unless you like big boobs. Ass is out of this world. Clean cute and talkative very easy to get along with. I would not play in her neighborhood at night but daytime is fine. A bit slow on comms but it's worth the wait.

  8. #31447

    Alma Alvarez

    Hi just wondering if any users on this site have any experience with her? Positive or negative She is listed as Michigan but has a lot of TER reviews in Cincinnati. Thanks anyone in advance.

    https://www.models-world.com/profile/alma-alvarez-2/

  9. #31446
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, she is my type except now I see in the one ad all her no's. I will keep looking and I appreciate the info.

  10. #31445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Price difference

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...-/052698193395

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/184410343

    Here are some other links, possibly cheaper than the ad you posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    So I will be in town for work next month and staying downtown, so I am doing recon.

    Reading pages of reports in the Escort and Sugar section, trying to find a petite, spinner with an open mind. PM me if you have anyone I should see.

    This is what I like if she is real:

    https://tryst.link/escort/datenunurose

    I am "color blind" so my preferences are more physical. Fit, athletic, petite ect. I am terribly afraid of a saggy belly and baby damage. LOL.

  11. #31444
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188

    In town next month

    So I will be in town for work next month and staying downtown, so I am doing recon.

    Reading pages of reports in the Escort and Sugar section, trying to find a petite, spinner with an open mind. PM me if you have anyone I should see.

    This is what I like if she is real:

    https://tryst.link/escort/datenunurose

    I am "color blind" so my preferences are more physical. Fit, athletic, petite ect. I am terribly afraid of a saggy belly and baby damage. LOL.
    Last edited by SR7D1; 03-21-25 at 12:46. Reason: spelling

  12. #31443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Re: Aries

    Phone number leads to a Facebook account but that account in not hers. She could be using a friends to post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tukoo  [View Original Post]

  13. #31442

  14. #31441

    Cinn, I think I'll pass

    Thank you both, gents. Appreciate the feedback. I think I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeWatch  [View Original Post]
    I ran into her while seeing another girl. She is pretty rough looking. She has some great filters though. No experience beyond that. She has been around for at least a couple years if that's any help. She did duos with Jade for awhile. Glhf.

  15. #31440

    Shay

    For those interested Shay is back in town. She is experienced and good at what she does. Never have any problems with her.

    I noticed she has the milking table with here. I'll have to try that sometime.

    She is utr but I can give here number out to seniors.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape