Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 33449
-
03-26-25 00:07 #31469Senior Member

Posts: 362Velvet Rain
I confirmed it. Shay has Velvet Rain's table.
Originally Posted by Cousinlouie
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 23:44 #31468Senior Member

Posts: 44I use to see here a couple years ago. Was sexy as fuck back then. A little ghetto for my liking but had a damn near perfect body. Like I said it's probably been 2-3 years so who knows what she is like now. I just got into the sugar game so stopped seeing her because she was only good for fucking and didn't click with her.
Originally Posted by Chateau
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 22:02 #31467Senior Member

Posts: 229Laura
The lovely Laura will be back in town tomorrow don't miss out. One of my favorites. Enjoy I know I did!
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/83335351
-
03-25-25 21:44 #31466Senior Member

Posts: 919All I know is that she has been around a long time. Have heard mostly negative reports but don't just go by me. I never have seen her. Just like I said she has been advertising for years.
Originally Posted by Chateau
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 21:27 #31465Regular Member

Posts: 5She's real saw her the other day she has a white girl with her right now I think I didn't partake though.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 20:24 #31464Senior Member

Posts: 313Chanel
Anyone ever try this one? I don't recall seeing any discussion on her.
https://tryst.link/escort/chanel-398
-
03-25-25 20:18 #31463Senior Member

Posts: 229Laura masajes.
Laura masajes.
The lovely Laura will be back in town tomorrow don't miss out. One of my favorites. Enjoy I know I did!
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/82979966
-
03-25-25 20:09 #31462Senior Member

Posts: 180Velvet's Milking Table
I believe I was the last person to be milked by Velvet using that table at a notel in the Mason area the day before she left town. She seemed like an angry lady that had aged dramatically from when she first started out on Daniel street in Clifton. I saw her many times but the last time I could tell she was ready to hang it up.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 19:06 #31461Senior Member

Posts: 151Bonita
I visited Bonita the other day. She has never disappointed me. But she asked me to report that she is going on vacation today for a couple weeks. She decided to visit some friends and get away. She would appreciate not contacting her during this time.
-
03-25-25 13:33 #31460Senior Member

Posts: 985Re: Ella
She contacted me after a long silence and said she was in treatment. She put up an ad last week with new contact info. She contacted me again yesterday out of the blue bit I'm in Dayton and couldn't go see her. She'll probably be slow in responding. Good luck.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/175129249006
Originally Posted by BestMistake33
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 11:07 #31459Senior Member

Posts: 459Shay, table
I'll trust your memory more than mine. I may have had that wrong. My bad. But I could have sworn someone had to carve a custom hole in it. But either way, Velvet was something too.
Originally Posted by DuckMam
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-25 11:06 #31458Senior Member

Posts: 29Anyone heard from Ella Mae Lately
Anyone heard from Ella Mae lately. I'd love a visit with her, but am struggling to find updated contact info. She made a few vids and put them on PH (erased, but I downloaded them LOL) and then never really heard from her.
-
03-25-25 00:02 #31457Senior Member

Posts: 146Sister
I have seen her sister twice but not Alma. Her sister is Liz but she left for Brazil since her Visa was up in December. If she is like her sister, I would see her.
Originally Posted by HouseOfLeaving
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-25 23:08 #31456Senior Member

Posts: 336Pretty sure the table was given to her by Velvet and made for her by a client. Velvet was good at BBBJ with that thing.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-25 21:52 #31455Senior Member

Posts: 459Shay, milking table
It's amazing. Shay popped my "milking table" Cherry. First time was with her. It's quite an experience. Your laying on the table, your cock is through a hole. She's underneath milking it and talking dirty. It's pretty fucking erotic.
If I remember right, she bought the massage table , carved out the hole herself. She keeps her table in her bedroom.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





