Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 68 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 568 1068 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 16679
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #15674
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...w/862353804276

    I texted with this girl last night. She seems very accommodating and rates are reasonable and negotiable. She also will send a picture. I'm on the fence if I want to see her or not because her body type isn't my favorite. But her incall is near sun prairie Walmart so it would be very convenient for me. Anyone seen her?
    I've seen her, pics are accurate and is friendly. I'd say she's worth trying for a qv since its convenient for you.

  2. #15673
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Not to question your decisionmaking, but I'm curious as to (1) this being Madison, what area (s) do you consider too sketchy to monger in? My answer to that one is none, though there are a couple of hotels I won't go to. And (2) why is "cash only" a red flag for you? I get that a robbery can happen, but the vast, vast majority of mongering transactions are in cash. The higher-end providers I've seen are also cash-only. I have never paid any other way. And I have never been robbed in this hobby. Just a combination of excellent luck and common sense. It's one thing to venture into a marginal neighborhood. It's quite another to walk into a house in a marginal neighborhood where 6 thugs are lurking within 20 yards of the door sizing you up out of the corner of their eye.
    I don't go to the north side at all, or certain east hotels near Perkins unless I've seen the provider before. I also don't have a problem with any type of payment, but just found it interesting that she was demanding cash up front and not considering anything else. Her whole demeanor was different, or maybe I just caught her at a bad time. She was more upscale when I saw her previously. We all have good and bad days I suppose.

  3. #15672
    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    I texted her, she was around last year for a while and was a great time. Safe incall and great attitude. She sounded different this time though, only offered cash transactions in a sketch area that she has no reason being at. I decided not to see her, cash only+sketch area=no thank you LOL.
    Thanks for the report! So it sounds like she's real and you enjoyed your time with her. I don't know where her incall is, but the cash only is pretty normal for me.

  4. #15671

    Bonnie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...w/862353804276

    I texted with this girl last night. She seems very accommodating and rates are reasonable and negotiable. She also will send a picture. I'm on the fence if I want to see her or not because her body type isn't my favorite. But her incall is near sun prairie Walmart so it would be very convenient for me. Anyone seen her?

  5. #15670

    Scarlet Winters

    Just a quick question if she's still in Madison. I know she quit advertising on STG, but it's pretty much the only thing I look through.

  6. #15669
    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    I texted her, she was around last year for a while and was a great time. Safe incall and great attitude. She sounded different this time though, only offered cash transactions in a sketch area that she has no reason being at. I decided not to see her, cash only+sketch area=no thank you LOL.
    Not to question your decisionmaking, but I'm curious as to (1) this being Madison, what area (s) do you consider too sketchy to monger in? My answer to that one is none, though there are a couple of hotels I won't go to. And (2) why is "cash only" a red flag for you? I get that a robbery can happen, but the vast, vast majority of mongering transactions are in cash. The higher-end providers I've seen are also cash-only. I have never paid any other way. And I have never been robbed in this hobby. Just a combination of excellent luck and common sense. It's one thing to venture into a marginal neighborhood. It's quite another to walk into a house in a marginal neighborhood where 6 thugs are lurking within 20 yards of the door sizing you up out of the corner of their eye.

  7. #15668
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Thoughts on this one. I think she's new but not sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/873397637774
    I texted her, she was around last year for a while and was a great time. Safe incall and great attitude. She sounded different this time though, only offered cash transactions in a sketch area that she has no reason being at. I decided not to see her, cash only+sketch area=no thank you LOL.

  8. #15667
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Avoid unless you want to be set up to be robbed.
    Agreed, she was good for a bit but I believe she's surrounding herself with the wrong people. Again.

  9. #15666

    Chanel

    Thoughts on this one. I think she's new but not sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/873397637774

  10. #15665

    Avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by DefNotaPerv  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on Karmaa, who I'm about 98% sure used to advertise as Kali? Here's a recent Skip ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/170210165682.

    I'm super interested but she quoted me a pretty high number when we texted, and she has a couple concerning reviews on TER as Kali. So I'm leaning towards walking away, but I'm curious if anybody has any input. Much appreciated.
    Avoid unless you want to be set up to be robbed.

  11. #15664

    Karmaa / Kali?

    Any thoughts on Karmaa, who I'm about 98% sure used to advertise as Kali? Here's a recent Skip ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/170210165682.

    I'm super interested but she quoted me a pretty high number when we texted, and she has a couple concerning reviews on TER as Kali. So I'm leaning towards walking away, but I'm curious if anybody has any input. Much appreciated.

  12. #15663

    STG Layla

    Saw this one I hadn't seen before:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...9/710881579967

    Based on the description, I hoped for a better than average experience but it was typical STG.

    Body is better than average, some baby damage and smaller tits but good overall.

    BJ skills also above average. Don't expect extra services that are in the listing.

    Communication was good. Not good was showing up in parking lot only to find I needed to go back for a condom. Also not good was texting, peeing, etc. for five minutes after I got there.

    No sign of handler.

    Might repeat for QV, but would not pay the $200 for hh.

  13. #15662

  14. #15661
    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/786695830292

    Add 100 lbs or so.

    Didn't bring any flour so FS was out of the question.

    Will not repeat.
    Now that's funny!

  15. #15660

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/581823947382

    Thanks GS.
    Do not waste your time, saw recently & oral skills are terrible, rushed. Looked like a zombie on drugs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape