Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 69 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 19 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 119 169 569 1069 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 16686
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15666

    Chanel

    Thoughts on this one. I think she's new but not sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/873397637774

  2. #15665

    Avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by DefNotaPerv  [View Original Post]
    Any thoughts on Karmaa, who I'm about 98% sure used to advertise as Kali? Here's a recent Skip ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/170210165682.

    I'm super interested but she quoted me a pretty high number when we texted, and she has a couple concerning reviews on TER as Kali. So I'm leaning towards walking away, but I'm curious if anybody has any input. Much appreciated.
    Avoid unless you want to be set up to be robbed.

  3. #15664

    Karmaa / Kali?

    Any thoughts on Karmaa, who I'm about 98% sure used to advertise as Kali? Here's a recent Skip ad: https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/170210165682.

    I'm super interested but she quoted me a pretty high number when we texted, and she has a couple concerning reviews on TER as Kali. So I'm leaning towards walking away, but I'm curious if anybody has any input. Much appreciated.

  4. #15663

    STG Layla

    Saw this one I hadn't seen before:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...9/710881579967

    Based on the description, I hoped for a better than average experience but it was typical STG.

    Body is better than average, some baby damage and smaller tits but good overall.

    BJ skills also above average. Don't expect extra services that are in the listing.

    Communication was good. Not good was showing up in parking lot only to find I needed to go back for a condom. Also not good was texting, peeing, etc. for five minutes after I got there.

    No sign of handler.

    Might repeat for QV, but would not pay the $200 for hh.

  5. #15662

  6. #15661
    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/786695830292

    Add 100 lbs or so.

    Didn't bring any flour so FS was out of the question.

    Will not repeat.
    Now that's funny!

  7. #15660

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/581823947382

    Thanks GS.
    Do not waste your time, saw recently & oral skills are terrible, rushed. Looked like a zombie on drugs.

  8. #15659

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/357881656767

    Saw this one, and do not recommend. Agreed on dono (much less than her suggested rate), and when I arrived it started alright. Simple convo as we got ready. Turns out she didn't want to do any warm up though, even though it was agreed earlier. I got over that, but as we were about to get to the main event she said she did not have any coverage and prefers to not use any. I said it's mandatory for me and said I'd go get one. I then texted her saying I won't be back, and chances are she has something spreadable. She had a fishy smell to her and definitely had a handler outside, who had a confused look when I left.

    I'm not completely against bb in the right circumstances, but this definitely wasn't it. 0. 5/10, strong avoid. For your health.
    I was going to set up something with her on Friday. Thanks for helping me save my money and health.

  9. #15658

    Don't sneak over

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/357881656767

    Saw this one, and do not recommend. Agreed on dono (much less than her suggested rate), and when I arrived it started alright. Simple convo as we got ready. Turns out she didn't want to do any warm up though, even though it was agreed earlier. I got over that, but as we were about to get to the main event she said she did not have any coverage and prefers to not use any. I said it's mandatory for me and said I'd go get one. I then texted her saying I won't be back, and chances are she has something spreadable. She had a fishy smell to her and definitely had a handler outside, who had a confused look when I left.

    I'm not completely against bb in the right circumstances, but this definitely wasn't it. 0. 5/10, strong avoid. For your health.

  10. #15657

    Thick, juicy thighs and pretty, blue eyes!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/786695830292

    Add 100 lbs or so.

    Pics are old.

    Rushed service limited menu.

    Didn't bring any flour so FS was out of the question.

    Will not repeat.

  11. #15656

    A ripoff unfortunately

    Quote Originally Posted by DBrewer65  [View Original Post]
    She ghosted me yesterday in the parking lot. Double booked I'm sure.

    While I'm here, has anyone see this one? Seems cool on text. Thanks in advanced.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/589169308108
    Hey! Hopefully you find this message in time, I made an account just to warn you and it took a moment to get approved. This chick is a ripoff, unfortunately. I was pretty happy for about 5 minutes because her quoted rates were reasonable and I adore taller women, but then came some obvious bullshit about "oh no my guy found out I'm doing this and he's mad, I have to go meet him to calm him down". She really laid it on thick, but it was obvious what was going on.

    Since others may be confused, this chick posts ads sometimes (I don't see one now) with a pretty generic title like "Let me please you". She usually deletes and re-posts them, hence this commenter's link not working. The ads usually have a very short, one or two line description. Her number at the time ended in 7504. She lists an age in her early 30's, height 5'8"-5'11", two of the photos that stand out in my memory are of her smoking a cig in a grey hoodie in a parking lot and her legs up on a pool chair. It's a shame, because like I said, the 5'8"-5'11" part wasn't bullshit and that's my jam.

  12. #15655

    How about this one?


  13. #15654

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by GunSmoke  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/581823947382

    Thanks GS.
    I've seen her. I probably won't repeat.

    The Good:

    Open menu. Open to creampies.

    Cute.

    Pussy is tight.

    The bad:

    She is kind of flabby. It looks like she may have had a baby recently.

    Oral skills are lacking.

    She has self-harm wounds. It's not bad but you can see them in her pics. She had some on her thigh.

  14. #15653

    He asked me to text him

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    So both times a GB was supposedly being set up, the "organizer" of each event asked to be pm'd for details. I never received a reply to either, and it makes me think it's just someone screwing around for shits & giggles.
    I got a reply on the first one saying to text a number. I did not. Seemed like sketch. Why post and ask to message only to say text again? Why not answer in message?

  15. #15652
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    Given the fact that there were three promoted (Carla, Heaven, and finally one more), the first two were reported here as not responding to text by some on the forum. The last one was reported as "ghosting" everyone who tried to contact her. I'm not surprised that it fell through.

    My complaint is that the organizer ghosted me on the day of the event. I could have made other plans but I waited until the event start time expiring and realized that I should move on. I was even told that there would be a fluffer available for a small cost. One part of this hobby that I don't appreciate is no responding.

    I M.
    So both times a GB was supposedly being set up, the "organizer" of each event asked to be pm'd for details. I never received a reply to either, and it makes me think it's just someone screwing around for shits & giggles.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape