Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 29347
-
03-24-25 07:11 #25402Senior Member

Posts: 405Former A spa
I noticed the other day that the A Spa on south 31 had closed and been replaced with a joint called Royal offering Korean Massage. Scanned the thread and not seeing any reviews. Has a Legit feel to it anyone been there?
That older lady that was there was the best teaser ever.
-
03-24-25 06:01 #25401Regular Member

Posts: 1Non-Asian parlors?
When traveling through Indy I have enjoyed the AMPs, but for the sake of variety, I am wondering if there are any non-Asian massage parlors that offer extras. Appreciate any info.
-
03-23-25 22:06 #25400Senior Member

Posts: 62Annie
Oh I remember Annie big times with her I have some good videos and pics when I fucked her doggy.
Originally Posted by IndyAnswer
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 14:48 #25399Regular Member

Posts: 14I agree. Her and her sister were / are very kind people. I hope nothing, but the best for them.
Originally Posted by Eagle2399
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 12:49 #25398Senior Member

Posts: 78E 10th Indy Massage
Angela is back after a holiday, and Mia is still there, too.
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 01:49 #25397Senior Member

Posts: 28Wow that's a throw back. One of my first non AMP experience. I always enjoyed my time there. Glad to know she is out and making a come back. I'll keep an eye out for her site.
Originally Posted by IndyAnswer
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 21:41 #25396Senior Member

Posts: 132Not sure I would visit that.
Originally Posted by IndyAnswer
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 21:40 #25395Senior Member

Posts: 219Taken
Seems she already found someone to do it. ¯\12484_.
Originally Posted by IndyAnswer
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 16:27 #25394Senior Member

Posts: 413E10th
Anyone have any information on who is there now? Angela is gone?
-
03-22-25 14:34 #25393Regular Member

Posts: 14Fyi
Looks like Jen is wanting to open Gypsy back up.
-
03-22-25 09:25 #25392Senior Member

Posts: 113It's a new line up at June
Dropped in yesterday. Now it's Alicia and Yo Yo. I had a good time with Alicia.
Originally Posted by BCD0101
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 01:43 #25391Senior Member

Posts: 251Nowhere in Indy man.
Originally Posted by Nowhereman69
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 20:10 #25390Regular Member

Posts: 11Shower with body slide
Can anyone tell me where they do the table showers with the body slide during. Feel free to PM.
-
03-21-25 17:25 #25389Senior Member

Posts: 97Taylor left to pursue another career. Her and her boyfriend want to buy a house. She was totally legit, no extras.
Originally Posted by Tango411
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 15:29 #25388Senior Member

Posts: 170Did I miss something?
Was she providing some extras and I missed the post? Maybe she will go independent like the previous lady that left.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





