Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 29299
-
03-23-25 14:48 #25399Regular Member

Posts: 14I agree. Her and her sister were / are very kind people. I hope nothing, but the best for them.
Originally Posted by Eagle2399
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 12:49 #25398Senior Member

Posts: 78E 10th Indy Massage
Angela is back after a holiday, and Mia is still there, too.
Originally Posted by Indiguy
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-25 01:49 #25397Senior Member

Posts: 28Wow that's a throw back. One of my first non AMP experience. I always enjoyed my time there. Glad to know she is out and making a come back. I'll keep an eye out for her site.
Originally Posted by IndyAnswer
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 21:41 #25396Senior Member

Posts: 131Not sure I would visit that.
Originally Posted by IndyAnswer
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 21:40 #25395Senior Member

Posts: 218Taken
Seems she already found someone to do it. ¯\12484_.
Originally Posted by IndyAnswer
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 16:27 #25394Senior Member

Posts: 413E10th
Anyone have any information on who is there now? Angela is gone?
-
03-22-25 14:34 #25393Regular Member

Posts: 14Fyi
Looks like Jen is wanting to open Gypsy back up.
-
03-22-25 09:25 #25392Senior Member

Posts: 113It's a new line up at June
Dropped in yesterday. Now it's Alicia and Yo Yo. I had a good time with Alicia.
Originally Posted by BCD0101
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-25 01:43 #25391Senior Member

Posts: 251Nowhere in Indy man.
Originally Posted by Nowhereman69
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 20:10 #25390Regular Member

Posts: 11Shower with body slide
Can anyone tell me where they do the table showers with the body slide during. Feel free to PM.
-
03-21-25 17:25 #25389Senior Member

Posts: 97Taylor left to pursue another career. Her and her boyfriend want to buy a house. She was totally legit, no extras.
Originally Posted by Tango411
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 15:29 #25388Senior Member

Posts: 169Did I miss something?
Was she providing some extras and I missed the post? Maybe she will go independent like the previous lady that left.
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 15:04 #25387Senior Member

Posts: 61B. B massage spa
So after reading previous post about CC she is sexy on her body face is ok but she is young latest 20's she wanted me to eat her pussy she. Gave me a bare blowjob and FS house 40 and tip $.4 she ride cowgirl and reverse it was hot I finished her doggy style she enjoyed it definitely coming back.
-
03-21-25 13:41 #25386Senior Member

Posts: 81Rov. Hot again?
Has anyone else had experience at Rov Foot (Westside -Rockville rd)? I went there maybe 1. 5 years ago & enjoyed a beautiful small Chinese girl in a short black dress who was just FIRE. I went back & she was gone & nothing of interest. There was a post suggesting things may be worth the drive again. May I enquire on intel from any of you? I like a good massage too.
-
03-21-25 12:52 #25385Senior Member

Posts: 57Duds
Stopped by Your Spa and smile spa on the west side. You're not missing anything unless you like skinny older woman. I left immediately.








Reply With Quote





