Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 19305
-
03-22-25 17:04 #17820Senior Member

Posts: 464Shayla's weekend incall
Has a mirrored wall! I think she'll have it tomorrow as well. She gets better every time I see her.
-
03-21-25 20:20 #17819Senior Member

Posts: 464I think she has earned it
And Willie, glad to see you broke your rules! My bet is she is in your rotation now LOL. Shayla is just top shelf hot. Ridiculously hot (with the best dirty talk in the biz).
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 17:15 #17818Senior Member

Posts: 1033Wilde & Willie
Nice to see your still young at heart Willie and you know the woman is good when she can get Willie to stray from his wonderful regular ladies albeit only temporarily. If Shayla keeps this up she'll deserve her own User Blog like many of the great one's such as Marcie & Xina.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 13:51 #17817Senior Member

Posts: 47My apologies for the delay
Apologies for the delayed report. I travel a lot and have been away from a computer for a while. Met this one about 4 weeks ago. She doesn't have an incall but I have an outcall location when needed. Comms were good and met with about an hours' notice. Picked her up at a private residence in PSJ. Got to my outcall and we got comfortable. Cool chick who is laid back and easy going. Overall, maybe 6/10 experience. Might repeat. Pics are accurate and rates are about right for this area.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/184356058
-
03-21-25 13:41 #17816Senior Member

Posts: 47Wilde Time
Finally took the plunge and met with the incredible and talented Shayla. Boy, there ain't nothing I say that hasn't already been said! The lady definitely has this stuff down to an art. She is definitely worth the price of admission. Cool lady in every way. Just like the rest of you heathens who have had an experience with her, I certainly look forward to the next one!
-
03-20-25 21:08 #17815Senior Member

Posts: 1944Shayla Experience
Just when I thought I was done with any new adventures, along comes this spinner who everyone is raving about lately! You guys have thrown down the gauntlet of a challenge and even though she is a lot younger than my regular favorites, I figured I was in for a real challenge! And brother, what a delightful experience it turned out to be! Communication was easy and we set up a time today to visit at her in call, which BTW, she has for the weekend! Shayla greeted me in a sexy outfit with some nice DFK and we sat and talked about the hobby for a few minutes before getting to the main event. Shayla is definitely a spinner with a very pretty face, great tits and an incredible body! I soon learned that all the hype was true as we undressed and soon she started jr off with some nice BBBJ and of course I returned the favor with some DATY and she was moaning, talking dirty and begging me to fuck her. We started in MISH and looking into those beautiful eyes and holding those beautiful tits we moved into a great rhythm and she was soon moaning in pleasure and very wet. We moved into CG and she rode me like a champ and was still talking dirty asking me to bend her over the bed for doggy and she was again moaning in pleasure! Of course, I was spent and totally exhausted and we rested for awhile and then we started round two with more DFK and jr was at attention again and Shayla took him in her mouth with an incredible DT and my goodness, I was now the one moaning in pleasure! I'm telling you guys that you better eat your Wheaties before you see her because boys she will fuck your brains out! Damage was 300 Mario's for a half hour which developed into an hour because we chatted some more about the hobby. Shayla told me that if she had her way she would love to just see Senior Forum Members who know how to treat a woman and quite frankly are better lovers than the young bucks! Shayla is incredibly intelligent and personable and a pleasure to spend time with and boys she will rock your world! Definitely on my rotation! Cheers!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 17:43 #17814Senior Member

Posts: 48If you are talking about Paige / Erica, check funny papers. 1-5-25.
Originally Posted by Bd1900
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 16:59 #17813Senior Member

Posts: 46Paige is currently staying at the iron bar lodge. Not sure how long she will be in for.
Originally Posted by Bd1900
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 16:35 #17812Senior Member

Posts: 135Paige whereabouts
Paige in cape Canaveral seems to have stopped answering, did she maybe get a new number or just quit? Kinda miss that bod.
-
03-19-25 16:58 #17811Senior Member

Posts: 103Lsme
Marci is in town for a day or two. Regulars know what to do.
-
03-19-25 15:29 #17810Senior Member

Posts: 183Candie / Vanessa
Last night and what seems to be the trend lately, I was passing by her incall and reached out a hhr before I would get there and she replied and we went through the required video and for the most part comms were pretty good, little delays here and there. But get to the room and she answered in a nice tight dress, talked briefly and we got to the fun stuff, and she pulled the dress down and had on a very sexy piece lingerie, offered to take jr in her mouth, but I opted to lay her down and work my tongue up to that very sweet and clean kitty and worked that until the cover went on and with some work was able to slide inside and she is snug. Knocked out a couple different positions, and she did pretty much everything she could to ensure I was nice and clean. Little more talk and I called it a night. Yes she is very small up top, but definitely a spinner.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/005796869144
-
03-19-25 07:27 #17809Senior Member

Posts: 160I see the earliest post is from the 15th. Guess she's back.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 03:07 #17808Regular Member

Posts: 22I'm getting back into the hobby again. I'm going to contact Shayla when I'm on vacation next week. I hope we hit it off as I prefer to have 2 to 3 go toos. My previous regular arrangements are retired or have passed on. I'll share with my fellow mongers the review if I am successful. Dream well brothers.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 21:57 #17807Regular Member

Posts: 13I'm trying to schedule a visit this weekend will report on the experience if it happens she is very busy.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 19:57 #17806Senior Member

Posts: 464Just wait
If you thought that was fun, the full incall treatment will blow your mind. She is just so good.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





