Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 19300
-
03-20-25 21:08 #17815Senior Member

Posts: 1944Shayla Experience
Just when I thought I was done with any new adventures, along comes this spinner who everyone is raving about lately! You guys have thrown down the gauntlet of a challenge and even though she is a lot younger than my regular favorites, I figured I was in for a real challenge! And brother, what a delightful experience it turned out to be! Communication was easy and we set up a time today to visit at her in call, which BTW, she has for the weekend! Shayla greeted me in a sexy outfit with some nice DFK and we sat and talked about the hobby for a few minutes before getting to the main event. Shayla is definitely a spinner with a very pretty face, great tits and an incredible body! I soon learned that all the hype was true as we undressed and soon she started jr off with some nice BBBJ and of course I returned the favor with some DATY and she was moaning, talking dirty and begging me to fuck her. We started in MISH and looking into those beautiful eyes and holding those beautiful tits we moved into a great rhythm and she was soon moaning in pleasure and very wet. We moved into CG and she rode me like a champ and was still talking dirty asking me to bend her over the bed for doggy and she was again moaning in pleasure! Of course, I was spent and totally exhausted and we rested for awhile and then we started round two with more DFK and jr was at attention again and Shayla took him in her mouth with an incredible DT and my goodness, I was now the one moaning in pleasure! I'm telling you guys that you better eat your Wheaties before you see her because boys she will fuck your brains out! Damage was 300 Mario's for a half hour which developed into an hour because we chatted some more about the hobby. Shayla told me that if she had her way she would love to just see Senior Forum Members who know how to treat a woman and quite frankly are better lovers than the young bucks! Shayla is incredibly intelligent and personable and a pleasure to spend time with and boys she will rock your world! Definitely on my rotation! Cheers!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 17:43 #17814Senior Member

Posts: 48If you are talking about Paige / Erica, check funny papers. 1-5-25.
Originally Posted by Bd1900
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 16:59 #17813Senior Member

Posts: 46Paige is currently staying at the iron bar lodge. Not sure how long she will be in for.
Originally Posted by Bd1900
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 16:35 #17812Senior Member

Posts: 135Paige whereabouts
Paige in cape Canaveral seems to have stopped answering, did she maybe get a new number or just quit? Kinda miss that bod.
-
03-19-25 16:58 #17811Senior Member

Posts: 103Lsme
Marci is in town for a day or two. Regulars know what to do.
-
03-19-25 15:29 #17810Senior Member

Posts: 183Candie / Vanessa
Last night and what seems to be the trend lately, I was passing by her incall and reached out a hhr before I would get there and she replied and we went through the required video and for the most part comms were pretty good, little delays here and there. But get to the room and she answered in a nice tight dress, talked briefly and we got to the fun stuff, and she pulled the dress down and had on a very sexy piece lingerie, offered to take jr in her mouth, but I opted to lay her down and work my tongue up to that very sweet and clean kitty and worked that until the cover went on and with some work was able to slide inside and she is snug. Knocked out a couple different positions, and she did pretty much everything she could to ensure I was nice and clean. Little more talk and I called it a night. Yes she is very small up top, but definitely a spinner.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/005796869144
-
03-19-25 07:27 #17809Senior Member

Posts: 160I see the earliest post is from the 15th. Guess she's back.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 03:07 #17808Regular Member

Posts: 22I'm getting back into the hobby again. I'm going to contact Shayla when I'm on vacation next week. I hope we hit it off as I prefer to have 2 to 3 go toos. My previous regular arrangements are retired or have passed on. I'll share with my fellow mongers the review if I am successful. Dream well brothers.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 21:57 #17807Regular Member

Posts: 13I'm trying to schedule a visit this weekend will report on the experience if it happens she is very busy.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 19:57 #17806Senior Member

Posts: 464Just wait
If you thought that was fun, the full incall treatment will blow your mind. She is just so good.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 08:24 #17805Senior Member

Posts: 2962Casey, still here
I don't believe Casey's moved away. In the ad you provided, the comment you were referring to was "I am moving so today is my last day for incall for now" which, to me, only meant that she's not currently able to offer incall. It also seems relevant that the ad was dated February 13th, a bit over a month ago. Below is an ad she posted yesterday a little before 7:00 pm She's still here, just limited to outcall and car dates.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/184208348
-
03-18-25 03:23 #17804Regular Member

Posts: 22Good to know, thanks brother
I just saw her ad. I'm a long time monger getting back into the hobby. I just saw her ad this morning and am interested too. I'm on a stay cation next week and am looking to contact her for a session or 2. Thanks for the report. My days go back tonthe Paradise Mens Club. How I wish it was still here in Brevard. Or Xanadu.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 02:41 #17803Senior Member

Posts: 40It wasn't a tranny "posing" as anyone. She got a new text app number that had been used previously by that tranny and since that website is in aggregate website it consolidates a bunch of different listings that have used that phone number before. You'll see it a lot with a lot of people's ads because using text app numbers is very popular in this hobby and they get recycled constantly.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 01:46 #17802Senior Member

Posts: 160That is not Casey, she moved away as for her last post. All the posts after February is a tranny posing as her. If you read through her posts she has a very unique way of writing.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...139/3214471741
-
03-17-25 15:00 #17801Senior Member

Posts: 1033Shayla
Glad you finally got the chance JJ. Hopefully next week I believe she will have a place for you to experience the full WildeHaven experience. Hit me up JJ and I will help you out. In the meantime I have no doubt that you will be a returning client.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





