Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 26662
-
03-20-25 16:26 #23287Banned Member

Posts: 216Thank you honey. Very sweet of you.
Originally Posted by AntBz
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 15:02 #23286Senior Member

Posts: 587Kittiey
I've seen Kittiey as a duo partner with Pixie and just us. She's 5'4", brunette, cute face, average boobs, with a 7 body rating. She has had children so a bit of tummy damage. She's relatively new in the hobby so she was pretty naive, docile, and pretty much submissive / opened for everything. Kittiey prefers raincoat usage for oral and coital sex. I've hosed her in multiple positions where she delightfully moans her feelings. Never tried her back door which I don't think she opened to. A few months back she got into a really bad experience with substances involved so she may not be so trusting anymore. All in all she is a nice person and you won't regret seeing her. She was a buck and half for half hour but wasn't a clock watcher so I always went overtime with her. Recommend & repeating. Bottum out.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 13:11 #23285Senior Member

Posts: 1509Cassidy James and Extreme GPS
She gets many accolades but has been known for years of having extreme GPS. I mean this girl is asking 350 hour and believe it or not you've got guys out there inflating her GPS by saying things like "She's worth every penny", etc. Where's the "Shake my head" emoji?
Originally Posted by AntBz
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 11:04 #23284Senior Member

Posts: 1263Have to echo your praise
Especially the nonstop action! She'll leave you literally breathless.
Originally Posted by AntBz
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 09:33 #23283Senior Member

Posts: 218Mrs. Kittiey
Hey Bottum have you visited Mrs. Kittiey? I'm asking as you said that you have connected with Jay's travel partners. I would love to know more about her.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
Thanks my friend!
-
03-20-25 08:30 #23282Senior Member

Posts: 254CJ. The best.
If you are in GR during the day on weekdays, you need to see Cassidy James. She's the best GR has. Incredibly sexy. Passionate. Clean and no drug use. Great communication skills that far exceed every other provider. She truly respects your time which is so refreshing. Once you meet her you will realize the gold standard she presents. And the actual appointment is nonstop action and desire. Very fulfilling sexually, physically and emotionally.
Originally Posted by Grokken
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james
She really is the best GR.
-
03-20-25 06:25 #23281Senior Member

Posts: 587Jay
My preference is to normal size to spinner type escorts so Jay is on the back burner for whom I play with. By most reviews and her travel partners she gives good value to her clients, but I never have partaken. Cute face but a minor BBW is the general consensus, possible negative is everything covered. I have dreamed with her travel companions frequently when so get the straight info on Jay. Jay supposedly got married recently so not sure who is writing those favorable reviews. Bottom out.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 02:03 #23280Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone seen HollowdayStar on tour in GR?
Thinking about to meet HollowdayStar a young chic! While she's in GR. Anyone seen her before? Got any info good or bad? Real or fake.
https://tryst.link/escort/star_hollowday
-
03-19-25 11:40 #23279Senior Member

Posts: 493Breezi link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/277717791653
Originally Posted by Justin762
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 10:34 #23278Senior Member

Posts: 515My brother I am not against a chubby girl. But that tooth. I can't see past it. I see a can opener. I know, I'm a shallow man. And I would agree that they are self developed reviews.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
Be safe. JK.
-
03-19-25 08:55 #23277Senior Member

Posts: 170Referencing self-review in ads
"I read that. Okay, I made it up. No, I read it. I wrote it down, and then I read it. I believe everything I read. " -Bob Saget.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 08:46 #23276Senior Member

Posts: 218Questions on Jay
So GRDaddy is clearly Jay or a close friend.
Originally Posted by DingleBerry69
[View Original Post]
I do have a question about her. I do like the look of her chubby ass, but in one of the pictures it looks like she is missing a front tooth or is one a bit wonky? It's kind of a dark spot in one of the pictures I attached below, and I noticed that she doesn't show her teeth when she smiles. I actually like the look of her friend Mrs. kittiey a bit more. Has anyone real seen her?
Also, Jay is self glossing that she is highly reviewed on this site. Below is a clip from today's post.
"reviews and highly recommended on USAsexguide".
-
03-19-25 07:50 #23275Regular Member

Posts: 15AA Breezi
Anyone have her new digits?
-
03-19-25 07:15 #23274Banned Member

Posts: 216LOL. OMG. I love it.
Originally Posted by DingleBerry69
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 03:03 #23273Senior Member

Posts: 68So you are clearly Jay
You have two separate posts that sound like an ad and not a review, plus in both cases, you did not post a link with the ad, you posted the link to log into your account.
Originally Posted by GRDaddy69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






