Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 26660
-
03-20-25 13:11 #23285Senior Member

Posts: 1509Cassidy James and Extreme GPS
She gets many accolades but has been known for years of having extreme GPS. I mean this girl is asking 350 hour and believe it or not you've got guys out there inflating her GPS by saying things like "She's worth every penny", etc. Where's the "Shake my head" emoji?
Originally Posted by AntBz
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 11:04 #23284Senior Member

Posts: 1263Have to echo your praise
Especially the nonstop action! She'll leave you literally breathless.
Originally Posted by AntBz
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 09:33 #23283Senior Member

Posts: 218Mrs. Kittiey
Hey Bottum have you visited Mrs. Kittiey? I'm asking as you said that you have connected with Jay's travel partners. I would love to know more about her.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
Thanks my friend!
-
03-20-25 08:30 #23282Senior Member

Posts: 254CJ. The best.
If you are in GR during the day on weekdays, you need to see Cassidy James. She's the best GR has. Incredibly sexy. Passionate. Clean and no drug use. Great communication skills that far exceed every other provider. She truly respects your time which is so refreshing. Once you meet her you will realize the gold standard she presents. And the actual appointment is nonstop action and desire. Very fulfilling sexually, physically and emotionally.
Originally Posted by Grokken
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james
She really is the best GR.
-
03-20-25 06:25 #23281Senior Member

Posts: 587Jay
My preference is to normal size to spinner type escorts so Jay is on the back burner for whom I play with. By most reviews and her travel partners she gives good value to her clients, but I never have partaken. Cute face but a minor BBW is the general consensus, possible negative is everything covered. I have dreamed with her travel companions frequently when so get the straight info on Jay. Jay supposedly got married recently so not sure who is writing those favorable reviews. Bottom out.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 02:03 #23280Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone seen HollowdayStar on tour in GR?
Thinking about to meet HollowdayStar a young chic! While she's in GR. Anyone seen her before? Got any info good or bad? Real or fake.
https://tryst.link/escort/star_hollowday
-
03-19-25 11:40 #23279Senior Member

Posts: 493Breezi link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/277717791653
Originally Posted by Justin762
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 10:34 #23278Senior Member

Posts: 515My brother I am not against a chubby girl. But that tooth. I can't see past it. I see a can opener. I know, I'm a shallow man. And I would agree that they are self developed reviews.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
Be safe. JK.
-
03-19-25 08:55 #23277Senior Member

Posts: 170Referencing self-review in ads
"I read that. Okay, I made it up. No, I read it. I wrote it down, and then I read it. I believe everything I read. " -Bob Saget.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 08:46 #23276Senior Member

Posts: 218Questions on Jay
So GRDaddy is clearly Jay or a close friend.
Originally Posted by DingleBerry69
[View Original Post]
I do have a question about her. I do like the look of her chubby ass, but in one of the pictures it looks like she is missing a front tooth or is one a bit wonky? It's kind of a dark spot in one of the pictures I attached below, and I noticed that she doesn't show her teeth when she smiles. I actually like the look of her friend Mrs. kittiey a bit more. Has anyone real seen her?
Also, Jay is self glossing that she is highly reviewed on this site. Below is a clip from today's post.
"reviews and highly recommended on USAsexguide".
-
03-19-25 07:50 #23275Regular Member

Posts: 15AA Breezi
Anyone have her new digits?
-
03-19-25 07:15 #23274Banned Member

Posts: 216LOL. OMG. I love it.
Originally Posted by DingleBerry69
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 03:03 #23273Senior Member

Posts: 68So you are clearly Jay
You have two separate posts that sound like an ad and not a review, plus in both cases, you did not post a link with the ad, you posted the link to log into your account.
Originally Posted by GRDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 20:07 #23272Senior Member

Posts: 157Lauren
Hello, My name is JJ and I'm an addict. Lauren is my drug of choice.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...m/850055676039
Dreamed of her yesterday, and the service is still A+. So so good. Like 1st day of spring good. Last day of school good. Pay Day Good. 3 day weekend good. New car smell good. Eating your favorite food good. Laughing with friends good. Healthy family good. Things working out better than you imagined good. Helping someone in need good. Waves at the beach good.
Just feels good to be around her, I will repeat.
-
03-18-25 19:19 #23271Regular Member

Posts: 7Thanks
My bad, definitely will use search engine more. Thanks for the reply, stay safe.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




