Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 37375
-
03-20-25 14:16 #34075Senior Member

Posts: 484She the older skinny one that worked out of her condo and always watched Asian movies and had a little dog? If so I believe she went back to China or wherever she was from at the beginning of covid and never returned.
Originally Posted by Streethunter
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 12:56 #34074Senior Member

Posts: 503Lola Ann arbor
Does anyone remember her? She gave the best massage ever. Great lady. I would love to see her again. Please pm me if you have any info on her.
-
03-20-25 11:57 #34073Senior Member

Posts: 84Asian Spa MI Ave Dearborn
Deserted at 8:30 PM.
$70 for hour, late 40's atttendant.
Decent hard massage and an "A" for effort including handshake at exit.
$40 tip.
I had been meaning to try it and given I was there, I did, but not likely to repeat.
Will have to try the Cricket next time I am in that locale.
-
03-20-25 11:52 #34072Senior Member

Posts: 84Sounds Like WFE
WFE. Wifey Experience.
Originally Posted by MistaaSpark
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 11:32 #34071Regular Member

Posts: 1810.5 mile area
Hello, anyone have any luck at the 10 mile and Groesbeck place. DM me. TIA.
-
03-20-25 11:19 #34070Senior Member

Posts: 463Abbey rip off
Here's a report I found by searching the forum.
Originally Posted by AcRider
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 11:12 #34069Senior Member

Posts: 80Old lady, long tied up hair, 60+ years old.
Originally Posted by Simp5050
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 18:47 #34068Regular Member

Posts: 10Stamina
I have had the first lady tag-out and another tag in. We all get a chuckle out of it. I make sure to take of both of them.
Originally Posted by MistaaSpark
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 16:07 #34067Senior Member

Posts: 192What'd she look like?
Originally Posted by MistaaSpark
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 15:26 #34066Senior Member

Posts: 271So hard to find a prostate massage anymore.
Originally Posted by Wally1017
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 13:35 #34065Senior Member

Posts: 80Kim's spa gone talent down hill
Long story short new lady just gave up half way through the hand job and just stopped.
-
03-18-25 17:09 #34064Senior Member

Posts: 37M Spa
Damn, exactly my kinda place!
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 11:09 #34063Senior Member

Posts: 463Cool down period
A Google search says closed until October. Says that on yelp and yahoo.
Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 07:08 #34062Senior Member

Posts: 233M-Spa shut down
Drove by and saw the posting "unfit for occupancy. ".
-
03-17-25 16:13 #34061Regular Member

Posts: 24Joy / Anna
Gents,
Does anyone have a location on Joy / Anna formerly of Bella Touch? I spotted her for a session at Alice Spa last month however she said she was relocating to a place on VanDyke. I haven't been able to locate her so if anyone has the scoop please let me know.
For those that don't know best massage and prostate play around in my humble opinion.
DM info if you'd like. If I find her I'll let the group know.











Reply With Quote





