|
|
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 80
Old lady, long tied up hair, 60+ years old.
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 10
Stamina
 Originally Posted by MistaaSpark
[View Original Post]
Long story short new lady just gave up half way through the hand job and just stopped.
I have had the first lady tag-out and another tag in. We all get a chuckle out of it. I make sure to take of both of them.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 192
 Originally Posted by MistaaSpark
[View Original Post]
Long story short new lady just gave up half way through the hand job and just stopped.
What'd she look like?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 271
 Originally Posted by Wally1017
[View Original Post]
Gents,
Does anyone have a location on Joy / Anna formerly of Bella Touch? I spotted her for a session at Alice Spa last month however she said she was relocating to a place on VanDyke. I haven't been able to locate her so if anyone has the scoop please let me know.
For those that don't know best massage and prostate play around in my humble opinion.
DM info if you'd like. If I find her I'll let the group know.
So hard to find a prostate massage anymore.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 80
Kim's spa gone talent down hill
Long story short new lady just gave up half way through the hand job and just stopped.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 37
M Spa
 Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
Drove by and saw the posting "unfit for occupancy. ".
Damn, exactly my kinda place!
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 463
Cool down period
 Originally Posted by TLong
[View Original Post]
Drove by and saw the posting "unfit for occupancy. ".
A Google search says closed until October. Says that on yelp and yahoo.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 233
M-Spa shut down
Drove by and saw the posting "unfit for occupancy. ".
-
Regular Member
 Posts: 24
Joy / Anna
Gents,
Does anyone have a location on Joy / Anna formerly of Bella Touch? I spotted her for a session at Alice Spa last month however she said she was relocating to a place on VanDyke. I haven't been able to locate her so if anyone has the scoop please let me know.
For those that don't know best massage and prostate play around in my humble opinion.
DM info if you'd like. If I find her I'll let the group know.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 59
I haven't visited this time around but according to post #34010 he had to go up to $200 to be considered 🙄.
 Originally Posted by LazyLover
[View Original Post]
I debate going here off-and-on, but I am not sure what the massage is, I assume 80 $, and then add-ons?
Too far for me to just randomly drive over to ask, and they never reply to texts.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 81
Rates?
I debate going here off-and-on, but I am not sure what the massage is, I assume 80 $, and then add-ons?
Too far for me to just randomly drive over to ask, and they never reply to texts.
 Originally Posted by JayTwo21
[View Original Post]
Nope that's it the exact same location. Even their ads say they have no signs or markings on the buildings.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 192
Actually, there is one key phrase.
 Originally Posted by LostInDetroit
[View Original Post]
I feel like a goddamn broken record on this forum when another bust happens, but for those newbies out there (and maybe some seasoned mongers) it bares repeating; don't FUCKING TALK TO COPS EVER! They are not here to help you, protect you or even give you advice. They are servants of the state and as such are beholden to their laws and will do everything in their power to enforce those laws (because that's how they get paid). Even if you are 100000000% innocent (and let's be honest, if you're on this forum we all know you're not), volunteering information will NEVER help you. It will ALWAYS HARM you. It's why cops legally have to say in your Maranda rights "anything you say and do can and WILL be held AGAINST YOU in a court of law". Does it say anything you say and do can HELP you in a court of law? FUCK NO! Cops are not here to help you, cops are not here to help you, cops are NOT FUCKING HERE TO HELP YOUUUUUU!
Now I can hear some of you saying, "Well Lost, what the fuck do I do when a cop stops me at an AMP? Simple, you say FUCKING NOTHING. Unless they have a warrant that they can produce to you specifically calling for your arrest (or your name is specifically on the arrest warrant), they cannot hold you. Simple as that. Unless they have hidden cameras showing you specifically paying for sex, all they know is that you were in the building at the time of the raid but no proof of anything else besides that. Shit, for all they know you could have been a first time customer and thought the place was legit. But if you need a script to memorize, here you go;.
Step 1: When the cops start talking to you say "why are you talking to / stopping me from leaving"?
Step 2: If the cop asks you (and they will) what you're doing there, you say "I am not discussing my day with you officer" and keep on walking out the door.
Step 3: If the cop tries to stop you from exiting the building or continues to ask you more questions as you try to leave, repeat the line from step 1 or ask "Am I being detained or am I free to go?
IMPORTANT: the cop has to say that you are free to go or else it looks like you are trying to evade an arrest and they will arrest you. Keep on repeating that question until they VERY SPECIFICALLY answer it.
Step 4: If being detained you say "I invoke my 5th amendment rights at this time and will not be answering any more of your questions". Your fifth amendment rights are your way of telling the cops that you will not do or say anything further that could incriminate yourself even if they got you dead to rights.
STEP 4 IS MASSIVELY IMPORTANT. YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT YOU ARE INVOKING THE 5TH! If you don't, cops can and will by law be allowed to question you further to try and force a confession.
Step 5: If you are being detained and you specifically say you are invoking your 5th amendment rights, then this is the part where you SHUT THE FUCK UP!
SERIOUSLY! Shut the fuck up and don't say ANYTHING until you get your attorney present.
If you feel the urge to say anything the only phrase you can say without an attorney present is "I choose to continue to remain silent until my lawyer is present. ".
Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
Best to say that you are invoking your fifth and sixth amendment rights and you would like an attorney immediately.
As soon as you ask for an attorney, they cannot question you further. Sometimes invoking your 5th amendment rights can be interpreted as not wanting to answer _one specific question_ rather than as a blanket response to all questioning.
Therefore, tell them that you will only speak to your attorney and they will no longer question you.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 59
Nope that's it the exact same location. Even their ads say they have no signs or markings on the buildings.
 Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
Google search brings up a location on 7 Mile just east of Middlebelt. But there is no signs of current or recent activity in that little strip of stores (cupcake store, nail shop, etc). Is this the location? Seems like I remember a location closer to Newburgh previously? Or is this the place and it was closed down in the busy last week?
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 1702
Father know best
 Originally Posted by LostInDetroit
[View Original Post]
I feel like a goddamn broken record on this forum when another bust happens, but for those newbies out there (and maybe some seasoned mongers) it bares repeating; don't FUCKING TALK TO COPS EVER! They are not here to help you, protect you or even give you advice. They are servants of the state and as such are beholden to their laws and will do everything in their power to enforce those laws (because that's how they get paid). Even if you are 100000000% innocent (and let's be honest, if you're on this forum we all know you're not), volunteering information will NEVER help you. It will ALWAYS HARM you. It's why cops legally have to say in your Maranda rights "anything you say and do can and WILL be held AGAINST YOU in a court of law". Does it say anything you say and do can HELP you in a court of law? FUCK NO! Cops are not here to help you, cops are not here to help you, cops are NOT FUCKING HERE TO HELP YOUUUUUU!
Now I can hear some of you saying, "Well Lost, what the fuck do I do when a cop stops me at an AMP? Simple, you say FUCKING NOTHING. Unless they have a warrant that they can produce to you specifically calling for your arrest (or your name is specifically on the arrest warrant), they cannot hold you. Simple as that. Unless they have hidden cameras showing you specifically paying for sex, all they know is that you were in the building at the time of the raid but no proof of anything else besides that. Shit, for all they know you could have been a first time customer and thought the place was legit. But if you need a script to memorize, here you go;.
Step 1: When the cops start talking to you say "why are you talking to / stopping me from leaving"?
Step 2: If the cop asks you (and they will) what you're doing there, you say "I am not discussing my day with you officer" and keep on walking out the door.
Step 3: If the cop tries to stop you from exiting the building or continues to ask you more questions as you try to leave, repeat the line from step 1 or ask "Am I being detained or am I free to go?
IMPORTANT: the cop has to say that you are free to go or else it looks like you are trying to evade an arrest and they will arrest you. Keep on repeating that question until they VERY SPECIFICALLY answer it.
Step 4: If being detained you say "I invoke my 5th amendment rights at this time and will not be answering any more of your questions". Your fifth amendment rights are your way of telling the cops that you will not do or say anything further that could incriminate yourself even if they got you dead to rights.
STEP 4 IS MASSIVELY IMPORTANT. YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT YOU ARE INVOKING THE 5TH! If you don't, cops can and will by law be allowed to question you further to try and force a confession.
Step 5: If you are being detained and you specifically say you are invoking your 5th amendment rights, then this is the part where you SHUT THE FUCK UP!
SERIOUSLY! Shut the fuck up and don't say ANYTHING until you get your attorney present.
If you feel the urge to say anything the only phrase you can say without an attorney present is "I choose to continue to remain silent until my lawyer is present. ".
Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
My father was a deputy sheriff and eventually a county sheriff. He gave me and my brothers the same advice. Never speak to them without an attorney.
-
Senior Member
 Posts: 929
 Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
Google search brings up a location on 7 Mile just east of Middlebelt. But there is no signs of current or recent activity in that little strip of stores (cupcake store, nail shop, etc). Is this the location? Seems like I remember a location closer to Newburgh previously? Or is this the place and it was closed down in the busy last week?
Same location as before, east of middlebelt. No signs. Cross your fingers, wear a fake mustache, ring the doorbell, count to ten and flee if no one opens. About as high risk as you can get for an AMP.
Posting Limitations
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
|
|