Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 18421
-
03-24-25 17:18 #14866Banned Member

Posts: 131Buy a vanilla evisa from vanillagift.com.
Originally Posted by DrSugarD
[View Original Post]
No need to register it even.
Works just fine on SA. I signed up a few weeks ago for my sexathon vacay in Miami.
On a side note. What is the state of seeking in DC? Shit as ever.
-
03-21-25 18:30 #14865Senior Member

Posts: 101Same result
I had never had a problem using the Blackhawk card purchased from Lowes. Yesterday I purchased one, registered it, waited a few hours, and it got turned down. Looks like what use to work no longer does. I thought I had made a mistake or some other reason but now after reading your post I guess it's the new SA. I'll just do without SA because no way in hell will I use my real name and card.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-25 14:29 #14864Senior Member

Posts: 50I used to bang her for about 6 months or so myself. Great girl. Paid 4. If you listen to that clip she basically says yes to having a sugar daddy. Hit her up on IG.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 13:17 #14863Senior Member

Posts: 1021Blackhawk card
So I've used these giftcards dozens of times over the years for my SA membership, as long as I registered the card on their website first I never had an issue. So I purchased one the other night to renew my membership and I kept getting "Payment Validation Failed" error and it wouldn't go through. So I called the customer support number on the back of the card and they told me the reason for the decline was because that was a suspicious website and these cards can no longer be used on that site. The last I heard the Blackhawk giftcards were the only ones that would still go through. Does anyone have knowledge of any others that will work successfully without having to use your own credit card? Thanks.
-
03-20-25 10:10 #14862Senior Member

Posts: 502So my last two seeking profiles have demanded facial recognition after a couple weeks, that's a no-go for me. Has anyone found a way to get around this? Or any luck with a different website for finding SBs?
There is just no way I'm allowing my face to appear in the next Ashley Madison hack.
-
03-19-25 17:27 #14861Senior Member

Posts: 79She wanted 500, agreed to 400, wouldn't send any pics off site. Haven't met.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 16:34 #14860Senior Member

Posts: 1062Legit. 300 hosts navy yard. Too thick for me.
Originally Posted by DickLongwood
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 15:27 #14859Senior Member

Posts: 525Lolo
Any intel on her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-864db9759ba7
-
03-19-25 11:12 #14858Senior Member

Posts: 286This was like 3 years ago, and I never share what I pay. I also never go above 5. No idea if she's still on there.
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
Head game was top tier and her ass looked amazing hitting it from the back. Find it ironic her insta has the word "fit" in it. Perhaps it's aspirational.
-
03-19-25 10:50 #14857Senior Member

Posts: 216Wash Probs
I saw that reel this morning too. She's cutie. Can you share what you paid? Any idea if she's still on the site?
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 08:19 #14856Senior Member

Posts: 286Small world but I just ran across this reel on ig with a chick I banged from seeking. In case link doesn't work the account is washingtonianprobs.
https://www.instagram.com/washington...3ioxZjU/?hl=en
-
03-18-25 07:56 #14855Senior Member

Posts: 812Scammers
Not sure I agree with 'once a scammer, always a scammer'. I think once you have been scammed, the chances they will scam you again is higher especially of they are working in pairs or trios and not medicated. I have been scammed before but the pull of medication is strong and they will need you again. She did and reached out to me again and I made her make it up to me for the last time she scammed me and we went on to have a working relationship for years after that. So a leopard doesn't change it's spots but the spots can fade.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 07:16 #14854Senior Member

Posts: 79Do you have link for the other one?
Originally Posted by BugsyInnc
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 07:15 #14853Senior Member

Posts: 79https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-cc9e9fbda3e0
Originally Posted by TheCurve
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 06:57 #14852Senior Member

Posts: 286Does fefe have a seeking account to link to? I've texted back and forth with the other one but could never make a meet.
Originally Posted by BugsyInnc
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




