Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 739 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14853
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Does fefe have a seeking account to link to? I've texted back and forth with the other one but could never make a meet.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-cc9e9fbda3e0

  2. #14852
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    I am in text contact with Fefe, should we F'with them?
    Does fefe have a seeking account to link to? I've texted back and forth with the other one but could never make a meet.

  3. #14851

    Fefe

    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    I am confused what happened? What was the scam? I was supposed to see FEFE tonight but had a work thing so cancelled, she offered a reduced fee but I couldn't get free. Left it open for wed night.
    I am in text contact with Fefe, should we F'with them?

  4. #14850

    Fefe

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Sorry to hear that. I've seen them both 3-4 times, had no idea they knew each other. Never once did I get any type of scammy vibe from either one of them. I've only had positive experiences with both of them.
    I am confused what happened? What was the scam? I was supposed to see FEFE tonight but had a work thing so cancelled, she offered a reduced fee but I couldn't get free. Left it open for wed night.

  5. #14849

    Total scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    For others, I highly recommend not seeing either. Both knew what was happening. Once a scammer, always a scammer. Kind of pissed at myself for being stupid.
    I have had all 3 but they are desperate now, hold on to your wallets when you are with them. They are serious pros, and will try and scam and get extra $$ whenever they can. They will move on to their next tour but until they do beware!

  6. #14848

    I promise you it happened

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Sorry to hear that. I've seen them both 3-4 times, had no idea they knew each other. Never once did I get any type of scammy vibe from either one of them. I've only had positive experiences with both of them.
    For others, I highly recommend not seeing either. Both knew what was happening. Once a scammer, always a scammer. Kind of pissed at myself for being stupid.

  7. #14847

    Couldn't get past the sham

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Sorry to hear that. I've seen them both 3-4 times, had no idea they knew each other. Never once did I get any type of scammy vibe from either one of them. I've only had positive experiences with both of them.
    Beware is all. Blocked all 4 of them. LOL.

  8. #14846

    Good luck with that

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Sorry to hear that. I've seen them both 3-4 times, had no idea they knew each other. Never once did I get any type of scammy vibe from either one of them. I've only had positive experiences with both of them.
    As scammy as it gets. Only one worse, and they just ran. At least the ugly one stuck around. Not that I cared.

  9. #14845

    Candyk8

    Candyk8.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-62ff2032b08a

    You can find one review of her in the Bmore forum. Wants 1 k per visit. Says BBFS possible over time building trust and with test results.

    Will suggest threesomes with hubby but will play alone.

    Will pass. Doesn't feel worth it to try and negotiate down.

  10. #14844
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    StunningPrincess / Audrina / Light (yes she has 3 profile) + Fefe.

    Duo scheduled. Both show up, small action and Audrina has to leave within 5 minutes to "take a call". Effectively setting me up with Fefe.

    Planned sham. I should never have rescheduled.
    Wow. Sorry to hear that. I've seen them both 3-4 times, had no idea they knew each other. Never once did I get any type of scammy vibe from either one of them. I've only had positive experiences with both of them.

  11. #14843

    Cici

    Cici.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-5b18247484c7

    Cute, but her ask is $650 w / protection. Sorta scared me as she discussed numbers on the site without prompting.

    I'm tempted but will most likely pass.

  12. #14842

    Scammed today

    StunningPrincess / Audrina / Light (yes she has 3 profile) + Fefe.

    Duo scheduled. Both show up, small action and Audrina has to leave within 5 minutes to "take a call". Effectively setting me up with Fefe.

    Planned sham. I should never have rescheduled.

  13. #14841

    Harmoniaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    Pm'd you. Check them.

  14. #14840

    Ruby??

    Anyone sample this one yet??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-11b364d3fb49

    Love that look!!

  15. #14839

    Harmoniaaa

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-aeb4f49c1e59

    Anybody seen or chatted with her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape