Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 239 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 139 189 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 289 339 739 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 18430
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14860
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLongwood  [View Original Post]
    Legit. 300 hosts navy yard. Too thick for me.

  2. #14859

  3. #14858
    Quote Originally Posted by DCKing  [View Original Post]
    I saw that reel this morning too. She's cutie. Can you share what you paid? Any idea if she's still on the site?
    This was like 3 years ago, and I never share what I pay. I also never go above 5. No idea if she's still on there.

    Head game was top tier and her ass looked amazing hitting it from the back. Find it ironic her insta has the word "fit" in it. Perhaps it's aspirational.

  4. #14857

    Wash Probs

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Small world but I just ran across this reel on ig with a chick I banged from seeking. In case link doesn't work the account is washingtonianprobs.

    https://www.instagram.com/washington...3ioxZjU/?hl=en
    I saw that reel this morning too. She's cutie. Can you share what you paid? Any idea if she's still on the site?

  5. #14856
    Small world but I just ran across this reel on ig with a chick I banged from seeking. In case link doesn't work the account is washingtonianprobs.

    https://www.instagram.com/washington...3ioxZjU/?hl=en

  6. #14855

    Scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    For others, I highly recommend not seeing either. Both knew what was happening. Once a scammer, always a scammer. Kind of pissed at myself for being stupid.
    Not sure I agree with 'once a scammer, always a scammer'. I think once you have been scammed, the chances they will scam you again is higher especially of they are working in pairs or trios and not medicated. I have been scammed before but the pull of medication is strong and they will need you again. She did and reached out to me again and I made her make it up to me for the last time she scammed me and we went on to have a working relationship for years after that. So a leopard doesn't change it's spots but the spots can fade.

  7. #14854
    Do you have link for the other one?

  8. #14853
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Does fefe have a seeking account to link to? I've texted back and forth with the other one but could never make a meet.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-cc9e9fbda3e0

  9. #14852
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    I am in text contact with Fefe, should we F'with them?
    Does fefe have a seeking account to link to? I've texted back and forth with the other one but could never make a meet.

  10. #14851

    Fefe

    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    I am confused what happened? What was the scam? I was supposed to see FEFE tonight but had a work thing so cancelled, she offered a reduced fee but I couldn't get free. Left it open for wed night.
    I am in text contact with Fefe, should we F'with them?

  11. #14850

    Fefe

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Sorry to hear that. I've seen them both 3-4 times, had no idea they knew each other. Never once did I get any type of scammy vibe from either one of them. I've only had positive experiences with both of them.
    I am confused what happened? What was the scam? I was supposed to see FEFE tonight but had a work thing so cancelled, she offered a reduced fee but I couldn't get free. Left it open for wed night.

  12. #14849

    Total scammers

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    For others, I highly recommend not seeing either. Both knew what was happening. Once a scammer, always a scammer. Kind of pissed at myself for being stupid.
    I have had all 3 but they are desperate now, hold on to your wallets when you are with them. They are serious pros, and will try and scam and get extra $$ whenever they can. They will move on to their next tour but until they do beware!

  13. #14848

    I promise you it happened

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Sorry to hear that. I've seen them both 3-4 times, had no idea they knew each other. Never once did I get any type of scammy vibe from either one of them. I've only had positive experiences with both of them.
    For others, I highly recommend not seeing either. Both knew what was happening. Once a scammer, always a scammer. Kind of pissed at myself for being stupid.

  14. #14847

    Couldn't get past the sham

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Sorry to hear that. I've seen them both 3-4 times, had no idea they knew each other. Never once did I get any type of scammy vibe from either one of them. I've only had positive experiences with both of them.
    Beware is all. Blocked all 4 of them. LOL.

  15. #14846

    Good luck with that

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Sorry to hear that. I've seen them both 3-4 times, had no idea they knew each other. Never once did I get any type of scammy vibe from either one of them. I've only had positive experiences with both of them.
    As scammy as it gets. Only one worse, and they just ran. At least the ugly one stuck around. Not that I cared.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape