High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 93 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 1389
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #849

    Deleted

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Have something set up with both of them this week but probably going to cancel one. Problem is I can't decide which one I should see. Leaning towards seeing CuddlequeenV. Haven't been able to verify what is on the menu with Mya. From what I've seen V will get nude and give you HJ. Does anyone have any info on either one?
    Looks like V's acct has been deleted.

  2. #848

    Myatraveling and CuddlequeenV

    Have something set up with both of them this week but probably going to cancel one. Problem is I can't decide which one I should see. Leaning towards seeing CuddlequeenV. Haven't been able to verify what is on the menu with Mya. From what I've seen V will get nude and give you HJ. Does anyone have any info on either one?

  3. #847
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some intel on her. Has anyone seen her and care to share? https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Bestever33.
    Obviously she was a fake ad, I think one person maybe 2 have a network going to try and just mess with people on there.

  4. #846

    Bestever33

    Looking for some intel on her. Has anyone seen her and care to share? https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Bestever33.

  5. #845

    CC providers getting banned

    Among multiple reasons girls and providers get banned, one reason is that some of these providers will lowkey rat out their " friends" to CC. A lot of these girls network just like we do as mongers. Someone gets jealous that someone else is getting a lot more business, so they rat out their friends to the site admins. How they do that probably varies too. But, if they can get a cuddler to admit in a message on the CC platform that "so & so communicated with me offsite from the start" or "so & so gave me extras" (obviously they aren't the smartest men), then they have evidence. Shaky as it might be. To get the cuddler and provider banned.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    That's not true. Girls aren't getting banned just for being mentioned on this thread. As far as the CC admin knows it could be all hearsay. There's a bunch of girls that get mentioned throughout the country that aren't banned. Usually Banning is because they've said something in their personal emails or one of the mongers has said something in their email and then she responds and those emails are monitored. Or they send people specifically to book with her who are snitches. But definitely not simply because they are mentioned on one of these threads.

  6. #844

    Small town cuddler

    I've been on the site for a few months. I have been browsing the triad area. One lady messaged me since I viewed her profile. Her message was weeks ago. I reached out Friday night saying I would be in the area. I have a trailer out in the county. I invited her out. A Franklin per hr. We scheduled for Sat morning. She comes through a little late but I'm in no rush. Pics are accurate. As others have posted, I will leave the username out. One thing to note, in her message she gave me her phone # (phonetically). Fellas be careful what you info you share in the messages. The cuddler mentioned there messages are closely watched (she suspects by AI since it seems indiscriminate). So the session was on a couch. We sat beside each other she leans in and gets up under my arm. We are just talking about various subjects. She had on Yoga pants and hoody. We had a few moments of silence. She began rubbing my leg. Jr started to wake up (I still feel like no extras / just playing it cool). She puts her hand up my shirt. She was curious if I was hairy. Still playing it cool but jr has other thoughts. I've got my eyes closed / feet kicked up on an ottamon (still on couch). I feel some nibbles on my neck. I lean in for lfk into dfk. Ended up with BBBJ no cim. Paid for sessions (no extra mention). Description late thirties I'd say 5'4 180 ish (kinda bbw).

  7. #843

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Met with Kitty and her friend, Ariel. Last night. Both girls are BBW's. If you just want cuddling then they would be a nice cuddle. Usually I want more than just a cuddle and more probably was on the table but I was not interested in more from either one of them.
    I hear you brother, I never like to say don't do it. But that was the closest I have been in a long time. But at least now you know.

  8. #842

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctphan  [View Original Post]
    One of them starts reaching letting me know they are coming to Charlotte every now and then. Which one smells like over cooked bacon? One looks cute, kitty looks a little homely.
    Met with Kitty and her friend, Ariel. Last night. Both girls are BBW's. If you just want cuddling then they would be a nice cuddle. Usually I want more than just a cuddle and more probably was on the table but I was not interested in more from either one of them.

  9. #841

    Kitty infinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Have a double cuddle set up later this week with her and her friend. She's been in Charlotte a few times but I have not seen any feedback when she has visited. I've checked the Raleigh board and nothing as well. Has anyone seen her? https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/kittyinfinity13
    One of them starts reaching letting me know they are coming to Charlotte every now and then. Which one smells like over cooked bacon? One looks cute, kitty looks a little homely.

  10. #840
    Quite the statement saying she's been here.

    I've tried twice with her, and both times she's said not enough people booked her so she has to cancel. Maybe she overbooked, idk, but I'm not going to try a third time. Follow up with good news though. GL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Have a double cuddle set up later this week with her and her friend. She's been in Charlotte a few times but I have not seen any feedback when she has visited. I've checked the Raleigh board and nothing as well. Has anyone seen her? https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/kittyinfinity13

  11. #839

    Done for now

    My mailbox is getting full and I am done for now sharing info until next week, they all have told me to stop until they see what they are going to do with this group. I am seeing 2 new women the next few nights and I will give reports on them after I am done.

  12. #838

    Them biggie girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrzyboy  [View Original Post]
    Have a double cuddle set up later this week with her and her friend. She's been in Charlotte a few times but I have not seen any feedback when she has visited. I've checked the Raleigh board and nothing as well. Has anyone seen her? https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/kittyinfinity13
    Make sure you don't leave out anything. While I cuddled them both before and her friend "accidentally grabbed my wallet". Joke was on her though. I don't keep anything in my wallet. It is just a habit to have one. Plus her friend smelled like over cooked bacon and I asked her to sit in a chair until Kitty and I were done or go back to her car. She let me play with her tits, but nothing else went down and I am glad now that I only got that far.

  13. #837

    Kittyinfiniti13

    Have a double cuddle set up later this week with her and her friend. She's been in Charlotte a few times but I have not seen any feedback when she has visited. I've checked the Raleigh board and nothing as well. Has anyone seen her? https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/kittyinfinity13

  14. #836
    I got a different email now.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sphin100  [View Original Post]
    Well that kind of explains it. Of course you got banned because you have the same name on site as you have here. They do monitor this site absolutely and if they see the same name they will ban. If you said anything to any an email to her she probably did report it. That's why you never go from this site to CC you always copy and paste the link.

  15. #835

    A young lady wants to come to Charlotte

    Got info on her from a few guys in the where she live area she is big fun to deal with. I tried to book and she said she has not gotten enough guys to bite yet. She wants to come up this weekend. I will share the name in private if y'all are interested. I know if she comes I will be partaking in her action.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape