Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 368 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 5518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4648

    Crystaa

    Had a dream with Crystaa today. After an initial communication snafu we were able to meet up. Been wanting to try her for a while and I'm glad I did. Personally think she's the prettiest in lansing by far now. Perfect body for my liking. Started with CBJ which led to six9. She then climbed on top and her 😸 felt fantastic. She rode for a few minutes, switched to K-9 for in the bag finish. I know we all jive differently with each girl but she is my all time favorite now for sure.

  2. #4647

    Lana in Mt. Pleasant

    Quote Originally Posted by Clark25  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely a lot larger than her pics suggest, probably 250 lbs. Tits are weird looking from augmentation. Other than that she's friendly and tries to please. Decent rates, YMMV.
    Yes, she's for sure much larger than the pics reveal but she is nice and will work with you on donations and will do BBBJ's for $50. There isn't much else in Mt. Pleasant so she kind of has the corner on the market up there.

  3. #4646

    Lana

    Quote Originally Posted by JbThor  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/616915429673

    Does anyone have any current info on this one?
    She's definitely a lot larger than her pics suggest, probably 250 lbs. Tits are weird looking from augmentation. Other than that she's friendly and tries to please. Decent rates, YMMV.

  4. #4645

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Abn75  [View Original Post]
    Very pleasant, nice talker; and overall accommodating. Looks like her pics. Did BBBJ and offered CIM, no swallow but instead we just went on to mish, CG, and finished in doggy; all covered. She advertises greek and other reviews say she does that with upcharge but she told me it was something she didn't always do; depends on how she's feeling that day; I totally understand that.

    Incall at low rent hotel in south Lansing, but clean enough and wasn't one of those ones with shady characters hanging around outside.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...f/645124211151
    I seen her about a year ago. She likes to fuck for sure. Pleasant to chat with and not a clock watcher. She has a firm solid body. I will repeat eventually.

  5. #4644

    Lana

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...-/616915429673

    Does anyone have any current info on this one?

  6. #4643

    Sasha from STG

    Very pleasant, nice talker; and overall accommodating. Looks like her pics. Did BBBJ and offered CIM, no swallow but instead we just went on to mish, CG, and finished in doggy; all covered. She advertises greek and other reviews say she does that with upcharge but she told me it was something she didn't always do; depends on how she's feeling that day; I totally understand that.

    Incall at low rent hotel in south Lansing, but clean enough and wasn't one of those ones with shady characters hanging around outside.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...f/645124211151

  7. #4642
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Do they post on STG?
    First is Amy, second is Heather.https://skipthegames.com/posts/sagin...-/928397619901

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sagin...d/945844666665.

  8. #4641

    Links would be helpful

    Quote Originally Posted by ThanosForPres  [View Original Post]
    Heather 4'9 goddess. Sometimes spotty comms but that's par for the course. Seen her several times over the years. Tasty DATY, nice tits, GREAT BBBJ, and a good lay in all positions. She will play along and not just lie there. Usually $150 hhr, bb on the table.

    Amy. I have a good time with Amy, decent BJ, can't ride due to knee injury but mush and doggy work well. DATY was good. Would repeat in a pinch.

    Anyone seen Miss Mia (soul snatcher) or Liz (bigger girl with colored hair at west Saginaw Ave motels (I think she may have struggled with her blood sugar). Both haven't seen in 8-10 months, but always had a great play time with both..
    Do they post on STG?

  9. #4640

    Reviews

    Heather 4'9 goddess. Sometimes spotty comms but that's par for the course. Seen her several times over the years. Tasty DATY, nice tits, GREAT BBBJ, and a good lay in all positions. She will play along and not just lie there. Usually $150 hhr, bb on the table.

    Amy. I have a good time with Amy, decent BJ, can't ride due to knee injury but mush and doggy work well. DATY was good. Would repeat in a pinch.

    Anyone seen Miss Mia (soul snatcher) or Liz (bigger girl with colored hair at west Saginaw Ave motels (I think she may have struggled with her blood sugar). Both haven't seen in 8-10 months, but always had a great play time with both.

    Thanos.

  10. #4639

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganMan686  [View Original Post]
    Miriah wa my ATF. I would love to see her again. I know the last time I talked to her she was clubbing in Detroit doing extras. I saw her for years. Mm686.
    I heard she had another baby, I think her third and was living Mt. Pleasant. Can't verify that. Her mom moved to Florida last year.

  11. #4638

    I wonder why

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchRudder  [View Original Post]
    The "paper trail" states otherwise. Only she has used this term in her ad, it's not a common term found on this forum. Glad you had fun though, she doesn't get many reviews on here so the more the merry. A few more transparent reviews and I'd start dreaming.
    I wonder why? I mean she seems like a sweetheart, she's a little thicker than most, her rates don't seem bad. I've had one opportunity to see her but had to cancel a hour or so Pryor to meeting. Now I try at least once a week but says she's always booked. If more have seen her it would be nice to see their reviews. But I do agree, I feel like the way that this review was written it seems like it was her. Which I doubt she'd be the first to write a review on themselves. I get it.

  12. #4637

    Paper Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Fmed26  [View Original Post]
    I'm not her if that's what you think.
    The "paper trail" states otherwise. Only she has used this term in her ad, it's not a common term found on this forum. Glad you had fun though, she doesn't get many reviews on here so the more the merry. A few more transparent reviews and I'd start dreaming.

  13. #4636
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchRudder  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't have wrote it better myself, but I'm not you DDBarbie88, nice try LOL.
    I'd like someone to tell me if they have read the ad and interpreted it as I have. So, I guess what it says she will accept oral but not reciprocate? I don't want anything more from a stranger so oral is more to my tune. Anyone have any pleasant dreams?

  14. #4635

    I do

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveTheLips  [View Original Post]
    Who remembers Mariah? The little blonde hottie who also had a mom that was a provider?
    Miriah wa my ATF. I would love to see her again. I know the last time I talked to her she was clubbing in Detroit doing extras. I saw her for years. Mm686.

  15. #4634
    Quote Originally Posted by DutchRudder  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't have wrote it better myself, but I'm not you DDBarbie88, nice try LOL.
    I'm not her if that's what you think.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape