Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 886 to 900 of 5518
-
03-09-25 13:36 #4633Senior Member

Posts: 67DDBarbie88
I couldn't have wrote it better myself, but I'm not you DDBarbie88, nice try LOL.
Originally Posted by Fmed26
[View Original Post]
-
03-08-25 21:19 #4632Regular Member

Posts: 8DDBarbie88
Near Lansing area, hosts, great communication. Her rules are very simple, no talking about anything in text, email, etc so there is a paper trail. She has a dropbox link that has all the info including a great video about everything. Good time, super sweet and up front. Break the rules at all and she blocks you. Easy rules to follow and easy to not screw up. She does it for a reason so be respectful of it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/415624353025
-
03-08-25 19:32 #4631Senior Member

Posts: 92Tiffany
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...y/392666195911 Anybody have any experience with this young lady? Her pics are stunning.
-
03-08-25 19:10 #4630Senior Member

Posts: 48Roxy.
I had a couple of 1 hr visits with her in a nice home on the south side of Lansing. Great BBBJ, with good conversation. She likes to talk, which is fine with me, cause it allows for a good build up. We talked about some kinks that has me looking forward to more visits. She can be hard to catch, but worth the effort. BBBJ, multiple covered positions. She seemed to enjoy DATY, I will repeat as her schedule allows.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansing/female-escorts/caucasian_w/incall-for-the-next-24hrscum-s/384376523751
-
03-06-25 14:18 #4629Regular Member

Posts: 18Thank you
That was an epic review IMO, thank you!
Originally Posted by Muffmonster469
[View Original Post]
-
03-05-25 21:25 #4628Senior Member

Posts: 146Fun 2 days
This report inspired me as I was in town for 2 days.
Originally Posted by TeddyLasso73
[View Original Post]
I first texted Georgia Peach and agreed on a qv for 120.
Titties are A+. Her ass bent over was nice, and while I was plowing, she tightened her cheeks. She did some nice moans and made some sexy noises that probably cut a minute or 2 off of my qv.
I'd definitely repeat.
I LOVE preggo pussy. So I had to call Puerto Rican Princess.
She was worth the money also. Her ass is tight. She also has nice titties. She appears to be maybe 4 or 5 months along at most. She definitely has a user vibe, but I'd repeat with her also.
Both girls are on the west side, and funny enough, both girls are in the same hotel. And to add a little more funny flare, the same Indian dude working the desk in the morning when I saw Georgia Peach and asked me if I needed help, I politely declined his assistance finding my way to the peach. Then about 8 hours later, I was back to see Puerto Rican Princess, and I saw him sitting at the desk, so I waved and smiled while on my way for round 2.
-
03-05-25 09:41 #4627Senior Member

Posts: 531Are you referring to the Star in Saginaw?
Originally Posted by LookingForKick
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 23:42 #4626Senior Member

Posts: 33Utr star
Wow great time had, will definitely repeat. She was fresh and clean, mutual oral was awesome, nice little roast beef going on. Small yet nice tit's with above size nips. Butt was boots hard, had to smack it a couple of times because of the firmness. Several positions done, really hard to hold back. Finished on top and she cleaned me up orally, very nice. Enjoy.
-
03-04-25 22:39 #4625Senior Member

Posts: 313I think her and her mom moved to Florida and then Mariah got busted for drugs. She was in jail last time I looked her up. Haven't heard from her in a long time.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 21:17 #4624Senior Member

Posts: 263Mariah
Still around? I remember them both.
Originally Posted by LoveTheLips
[View Original Post]
-
03-04-25 19:27 #4623Senior Member

Posts: 1509Mariah
Who remembers Mariah? The little blonde hottie who also had a mom that was a provider?
-
03-02-25 12:23 #4622Senior Member

Posts: 62Bait and Switch
She is a known Bait and Switch. Watch out, she is a known catfish that uses multiple different pictures of women. Hard avoid.
Originally Posted by Doit27
[View Original Post]
-
03-02-25 10:46 #4621Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks
Thanks for the info. I may have to pass on the Puerto Rican Princess. I'm just not into pregnant woman.
Originally Posted by DrCumReturns
[View Original Post]
I know the Georgia peach had her accident, she posted a couple weeks ago the cast was off. I just hadn't seen any reviews and was curious if she is back to normal before I give her a go.
-
03-02-25 07:50 #4620Senior Member

Posts: 531Pregnant, nice
I've always wanted to fuck a pregnant chick!
Originally Posted by DrCumReturns
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-25 19:41 #4619Senior Member

Posts: 313Haven't seen Geogia Peach in awhile, but she is an excellent choice. Recently saw the second girl, and have seen her a few times. She isn't quite a fun as Georgia peach. She is younger, in her 20's, DEFINITEY a big user, but she'll let you bust in her no problem. She currently pregnant too, which should come to nobodies surprise.
Originally Posted by TeddyLasso73
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





