Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 5568
-
03-18-25 15:16 #4998Senior Member

Posts: 66I've seen two from your list
I've seen Jenny a couple of times. She was a good time and fun to hang out with.
I saw Chelsey once. Bigger than her pics. If you like the bigger ladies, you'd like her.
3. Jenny.
This person is on their 100+ account. Exaggeration, but from memory of our first convo a year or two ago: She wanted to do the deed on the same day of meeting. Pro Vibes back then. And will have 0 problems standing you up if things don't go her way, so beware of that. Latest time I reached out, came across as sensitive. People have apparently said that she's known around the Virginia area, IIRC?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-135a43c90645
7. Chelsey.
Seems open minded and she's the type that messages first. But I'm pretty sure someone here left a negative experience with her, on here.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-4530039eba28
-
03-18-25 12:53 #4997Senior Member

Posts: 426I talked to her, agreed on a date, then she disappeared. Now her account has been disabled.
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 12:43 #4996Senior Member

Posts: 87Chelsey
Talked to Chelsey for a bit this last week. Couple of "can you give me this for vids", "get my nails done". Then when silent as a friend went in the hospital and she has covid now. Asked for food order and said I wanted to meet first before moving forward with any more payments. Then said it won't work out until she feels better. I think she just found someone more willing to pay, but who knows. Will update if I ever see her. Full open menu tho according to her. And definitely real.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 12:13 #4995Senior Member

Posts: 138Updates on Women From Sugar Sites
Figured I'd post some updates. Some minor. My Experience on SA in 2024 and 2025 has been pretty terrible compared to previous years. Ghosts, flakes, Non Responders, toe dippers, and more has significantly increased.
1. MaybellDarling.
Reconnected with this person for the hell of it, via text. She responded, but then ghosted. If she ever comes back on seeking, just know that she's wishy washy and ultimately unreliable. First experience dealt with her ghosting completely after decent sized convos.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-8f78a0dfce97
2. Po.
Her ask is around the average amount. But she has terrible communication outside the platform. Not even worth it.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-7f16756a65bc
3. Jenny.
This person is on their 100+ account. Exaggeration, but from memory of our first convo a year or two ago: She wanted to do the deed on the same day of meeting. Pro Vibes back then. And will have 0 problems standing you up if things don't go her way, so beware of that. Latest time I reached out, came across as sensitive. People have apparently said that she's known around the Virginia area, IIRC?
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-135a43c90645
4. Aleia.
Horrible bio. It's descriptive, but also comes across as low key demanding. Also wants you to send you her number, and a picture, while she barely has a pic.
"I'm very tired of "what are you looking for"? Let's not mess around then. I'm tired of endless conversation and trying to explain what really, we're both here for. If you ask what I'm looking for, I will not respond. Send me your number and a picture.
You; take me to dinner, drinks, or whatever avenue of leisure you'd prefer, and take care of me. You will take me somewhere and I will take care of you. We go our separate ways until the next time I see you. You will be a gentlemen and be discreet, and I will be a doting lady and be discreet. The end. I'd prefer a long term, monogamous arrangement, but I won't ask questions if you ask me not to. I'd prefer the chemistry to be there and it not be forced. ".
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-714e7663b907
5. desseybaby.
Decent Bio and pics, but didn't respond. Anyone had any luck with her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-0bb41e341395
6. Liz.
Decent Pics and bio, but no response. Anyone had any luck with her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-8883caf90c93
7. Chelsey.
Seems open minded and she's the type that messages first. But I'm pretty sure someone here left a negative experience with her, on here.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-4530039eba28
8. TemptingHeiress.
Reached out but no response. Anyone here had any luck?
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-dba90b428d5f
9. HazelSparks.
Been on SA for almost a decade. Good luck with trying to be in an arrangement or meet up with her. She'll go silent out of the blue.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-c0f021137f21
10. Nikki.
Looks like she's back on seeking. From memory, open to negotiation. If you're the type that wants something asap, then she shouldn't be too much trouble to meet up with.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-fb763edcd00f
-
03-16-25 23:59 #4994Senior Member

Posts: 67I don't love the current crop of girls on there. Taking a break and back at the drawing board. This may just be something I do when I go to big hubs like Vegas. Lots of fun in Vegas, have a different girl every night and they are all hot.
Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 15:55 #4993Senior Member

Posts: 871 day too late LOL
Wish I knew this 24 hours ago. And 120 dollars later.
Originally Posted by Swimback
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 15:45 #4992Senior Member

Posts: 38Wow. Thanks Saint. Dodged it there.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 14:46 #4991Senior Member

Posts: 67Former listcrawler girl doing 200-300 ppm back in the day. Took some kind of action to scrub her presence on the escort / skipthegames / etc sites. Former H user (after I did some digging, don't ask me how, trade secrets) Avoiding.
Originally Posted by GoodBoyce
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 14:28 #4990Senior Member

Posts: 87Jade
Quoted 500-700 a meet. Needs 800 to pay for hotel suite for the week. That's the story I got anyway.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-25 11:15 #4989Senior Member

Posts: 138Real. Will respond. But pro vibes. If that's your thing, it shouldn't be too difficult to see her.
Originally Posted by GoodBoyce
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-25 11:57 #4988Senior Member

Posts: 38Jade
Any intel on this girl?
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-56640f1fae9d
-
03-13-25 17:49 #4987Senior Member

Posts: 67She can host. She's very aware of this board, she's even been on before. She doesn't mind, not a big deal.
Originally Posted by Rgfct4
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-25 14:29 #4986Regular Member

Posts: 22MichelleSuzy
Does she host?
Originally Posted by Eagle7415
[View Original Post]
And what is the admonition about not mentioning this board all about?
-
03-12-25 09:46 #4985Regular Member

Posts: 12Wyp
Has anyone had any luck on WYP? Also is there a place to find promo codes to test it out?
-
03-12-25 09:02 #4984Senior Member

Posts: 585Yes, please do! Just be aware that it sounds like a high probability you'll wake up in a bathtub filled with ice. LOL
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





