Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5000
    I've seen these same two and completely concur with this opinion. Jenny is definitely a pro, but still super sweet and will hang out and chat and spend time if that's what you're looking for, but also happy to wham bam thank you maam and out the door. She has fake boobs, nipple rings and a big tummy tuck scar which might bother some people at her 400 price point. Comms might take a day or two but I found her to be reliable with timing and meeting.

    Chelsey is way bigger than her pics. I was very disappointed in her appearance, but if you like bigger girls she might be okay for you. She's also batshit crazy though. Once she gets your number it's nonstop texts about getting together or sending her money or just complaining about shit. She'll say something one day and then completely contradict herself the next. She'll tell you she's fine with things you want to do and then when you meet she'll say no. I'd stay away and just find someone else. If she offered to come fuck me for free I'd say no.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bachelor1234  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Jenny a couple of times. She was a good time and fun to hang out with.

    I saw Chelsey once. Bigger than her pics. If you like the bigger ladies, you'd like her.

    3. Jenny.

    This person is on their 100+ account. Exaggeration, but from memory of our first convo a year or two ago: She wanted to do the deed on the same day of meeting. Pro Vibes back then. And will have 0 problems standing you up if things don't go her way, so beware of that. Latest time I reached out, came across as sensitive. People have apparently said that she's known around the Virginia area, IIRC?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-135a43c90645

    7. Chelsey.

    Seems open minded and she's the type that messages first. But I'm pretty sure someone here left a negative experience with her, on here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-4530039eba28

  2. #4999
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Figured I'd post some updates. Some minor. My Experience on SA in 2024 and 2025 has been pretty terrible compared to previous years. Ghosts, flakes, Non Responders, toe dippers, and more has significantly increased.

    1. MaybellDarling.

    Reconnected with this person for the hell of it, via text. She responded, but then ghosted. If she ever comes back on seeking, just know that she's wishy washy and ultimately unreliable. First experience dealt with her ghosting completely after decent sized convos.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-8f78a0dfce97
    I chatted with MaybellDarling last year for a bit, then met for lunch. She's pretty and nice to be with and has a great attitude. The only reason I didn't pursue anything is because her financial expectations were above what I had in mind.

  3. #4998

    I've seen two from your list

    I've seen Jenny a couple of times. She was a good time and fun to hang out with.

    I saw Chelsey once. Bigger than her pics. If you like the bigger ladies, you'd like her.

    3. Jenny.

    This person is on their 100+ account. Exaggeration, but from memory of our first convo a year or two ago: She wanted to do the deed on the same day of meeting. Pro Vibes back then. And will have 0 problems standing you up if things don't go her way, so beware of that. Latest time I reached out, came across as sensitive. People have apparently said that she's known around the Virginia area, IIRC?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-135a43c90645

    7. Chelsey.

    Seems open minded and she's the type that messages first. But I'm pretty sure someone here left a negative experience with her, on here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-4530039eba28

  4. #4997
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Elizabeth is a real interesting one LOL. She isn't looking for money. She claims to have a castrated rich husband and she wants a guy to bone her while the dude watches. I have no idea if the whole thing is real. She claims the guy sometimes cries and slobbers while he watches.
    I talked to her, agreed on a date, then she disappeared. Now her account has been disabled.

  5. #4996

    Chelsey

    Talked to Chelsey for a bit this last week. Couple of "can you give me this for vids", "get my nails done". Then when silent as a friend went in the hospital and she has covid now. Asked for food order and said I wanted to meet first before moving forward with any more payments. Then said it won't work out until she feels better. I think she just found someone more willing to pay, but who knows. Will update if I ever see her. Full open menu tho according to her. And definitely real.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Figured I'd post some updates. Some minor. My Experience on SA in 2024 and 2025 has been pretty terrible compared to previous years. Ghosts, flakes, Non Responders, toe dippers, and more has significantly increased.

    1. MaybellDarling.

    Reconnected with this person for the hell of it, via text. She responded, but then ghosted. If she ever comes back on seeking, just know that she's wishy washy and ultimately unreliable. First experience dealt with her ghosting completely after decent sized convos.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-8f78a0dfce97

    2. Po.

    Her ask is around the average amount. But she has terrible communication outside the platform. Not even worth it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-7f16756a65bc

    3. Jenny.

    This person is on their 100+ account. Exaggeration, but from memory of our first convo a year or two ago: She wanted to do the deed on the same day of meeting. Pro Vibes back then. And will have 0 problems standing you up if things don't go her way, so beware of that. Latest time I reached out, came across as sensitive. People have apparently said that she's known around the Virginia area, IIRC?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-135a43c90645

    4. Aleia.

    Horrible bio. It's descriptive, but also comes across as low key demanding. Also wants you to send you her number, and a picture, while she barely has a pic.

    "I'm very tired of "what are you looking for"? Let's not mess around then. I'm tired of endless conversation and trying to explain what really, we're both here for. If you ask what I'm looking for, I will not respond. Send me your number and a picture.

    You; take me to dinner, drinks, or whatever avenue of leisure you'd prefer, and take care of me. You will take me somewhere and I will take care of you. We go our separate ways until the next time I see you. You will be a gentlemen and be discreet, and I will be a doting lady and be discreet. The end. I'd prefer a long term, monogamous arrangement, but I won't ask questions if you ask me not to. I'd prefer the chemistry to be there and it not be forced. ".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-714e7663b907

    5. desseybaby.

    Decent Bio and pics, but didn't respond. Anyone had any luck with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-0bb41e341395

    6. Liz.

    Decent Pics and bio, but no response. Anyone had any luck with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-8883caf90c93

    7. Chelsey.

    Seems open minded and she's the type that messages first. But I'm pretty sure someone here left a negative experience with her, on here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-4530039eba28

    8. TemptingHeiress.

    Reached out but no response. Anyone here had any luck?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-dba90b428d5f

    9. HazelSparks.

    Been on SA for almost a decade. Good luck with trying to be in an arrangement or meet up with her. She'll go silent out of the blue.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-c0f021137f21

    10. Nikki.

    Looks like she's back on seeking. From memory, open to negotiation. If you're the type that wants something asap, then she shouldn't be too much trouble to meet up with.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-fb763edcd00f

  6. #4995

    Updates on Women From Sugar Sites

    Figured I'd post some updates. Some minor. My Experience on SA in 2024 and 2025 has been pretty terrible compared to previous years. Ghosts, flakes, Non Responders, toe dippers, and more has significantly increased.

    1. MaybellDarling.

    Reconnected with this person for the hell of it, via text. She responded, but then ghosted. If she ever comes back on seeking, just know that she's wishy washy and ultimately unreliable. First experience dealt with her ghosting completely after decent sized convos.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...5-8f78a0dfce97

    2. Po.

    Her ask is around the average amount. But she has terrible communication outside the platform. Not even worth it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-7f16756a65bc

    3. Jenny.

    This person is on their 100+ account. Exaggeration, but from memory of our first convo a year or two ago: She wanted to do the deed on the same day of meeting. Pro Vibes back then. And will have 0 problems standing you up if things don't go her way, so beware of that. Latest time I reached out, came across as sensitive. People have apparently said that she's known around the Virginia area, IIRC?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-135a43c90645

    4. Aleia.

    Horrible bio. It's descriptive, but also comes across as low key demanding. Also wants you to send you her number, and a picture, while she barely has a pic.

    "I'm very tired of "what are you looking for"? Let's not mess around then. I'm tired of endless conversation and trying to explain what really, we're both here for. If you ask what I'm looking for, I will not respond. Send me your number and a picture.

    You; take me to dinner, drinks, or whatever avenue of leisure you'd prefer, and take care of me. You will take me somewhere and I will take care of you. We go our separate ways until the next time I see you. You will be a gentlemen and be discreet, and I will be a doting lady and be discreet. The end. I'd prefer a long term, monogamous arrangement, but I won't ask questions if you ask me not to. I'd prefer the chemistry to be there and it not be forced. ".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...e-714e7663b907

    5. desseybaby.

    Decent Bio and pics, but didn't respond. Anyone had any luck with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-0bb41e341395

    6. Liz.

    Decent Pics and bio, but no response. Anyone had any luck with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-8883caf90c93

    7. Chelsey.

    Seems open minded and she's the type that messages first. But I'm pretty sure someone here left a negative experience with her, on here.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-4530039eba28

    8. TemptingHeiress.

    Reached out but no response. Anyone here had any luck?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-dba90b428d5f

    9. HazelSparks.

    Been on SA for almost a decade. Good luck with trying to be in an arrangement or meet up with her. She'll go silent out of the blue.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-c0f021137f21

    10. Nikki.

    Looks like she's back on seeking. From memory, open to negotiation. If you're the type that wants something asap, then she shouldn't be too much trouble to meet up with.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-fb763edcd00f
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.jpg‎  


  7. #4994
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedToSearch2  [View Original Post]
    Wish I knew this 24 hours ago. And 120 dollars later.
    I don't love the current crop of girls on there. Taking a break and back at the drawing board. This may just be something I do when I go to big hubs like Vegas. Lots of fun in Vegas, have a different girl every night and they are all hot.

  8. #4993

    1 day too late LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    Former listcrawler girl doing 200-300 ppm back in the day. Took some kind of action to scrub her presence on the escort / skipthegames / etc sites. Former H user (after I did some digging, don't ask me how, trade secrets) Avoiding.
    Wish I knew this 24 hours ago. And 120 dollars later.

  9. #4992
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Real. Will respond. But pro vibes. If that's your thing, it shouldn't be too difficult to see her.
    Wow. Thanks Saint. Dodged it there.

  10. #4991
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoyce  [View Original Post]
    Former listcrawler girl doing 200-300 ppm back in the day. Took some kind of action to scrub her presence on the escort / skipthegames / etc sites. Former H user (after I did some digging, don't ask me how, trade secrets) Avoiding.

  11. #4990

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Real. Will respond. But pro vibes. If that's your thing, it shouldn't be too difficult to see her.
    Quoted 500-700 a meet. Needs 800 to pay for hotel suite for the week. That's the story I got anyway.

  12. #4989
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoyce  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this girl?
    Real. Will respond. But pro vibes. If that's your thing, it shouldn't be too difficult to see her.

  13. #4988

  14. #4987
    Quote Originally Posted by Rgfct4  [View Original Post]
    Does she host?

    And what is the admonition about not mentioning this board all about?
    She can host. She's very aware of this board, she's even been on before. She doesn't mind, not a big deal.

  15. #4986

    MichelleSuzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle7415  [View Original Post]
    Fun gal, 3. 5 - 4 coins, not a sub, pics accurate very petite, I think high volume, PM for details. No issues medically. Don't mention this board. Everything covered.
    Does she host?

    And what is the admonition about not mentioning this board all about?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape