The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #4985

    Wyp

    Has anyone had any luck on WYP? Also is there a place to find promo codes to test it out?

  2. #4984
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    My suspicion is that it's either a really weird scam or just someone messing with people. I would love it if someone takes one for the team on this one though (not me). Please report back to the boards LOL!
    Yes, please do! Just be aware that it sounds like a high probability you'll wake up in a bathtub filled with ice. LOL

  3. #4983

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by South215  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried seeing her before?
    My suspicion is that it's either a really weird scam or just someone messing with people. I would love it if someone takes one for the team on this one though (not me). Please report back to the boards LOL!

  4. #4982

    Anyone tried it?

    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, Elizabeth is a real interesting one LOL. She isn't looking for money. She claims to have a castrated rich husband and she wants a guy to bone her while the dude watches. I have no idea if the whole thing is real. She claims the guy sometimes cries and slobbers while he watches.
    Anyone tried seeing her before?

  5. #4981

    LexiLynn

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-c6ea0c513377

    DTF, pics accurate, CFS, BBBJ very good, $$$$ good time, friendly gal. Please contact though seeking.

  6. #4980

    Elizabeth

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    My experiences so far. Anyone else talked to, had a conversation with, or met up or been in an arrangement with these women? Any + or - experiences?

    1. Elizabeth.

    Weirdo. Says she's looking for a long term BF, but then spams my DM's within minutes of a reply, and then blocks. First image is also extremely low quality. WTF. Her bio itself isn't that bad, but her going on and messaging me first and then blocking when I don't reply instantly is. Off. To say the least.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-e6f26b2be1ad

    2. June.

    Decent Bio. Attractive. Very communicative.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-6fcf5aab0f9f.
    Yeah, Elizabeth is a real interesting one LOL. She isn't looking for money. She claims to have a castrated rich husband and she wants a guy to bone her while the dude watches. I have no idea if the whole thing is real. She claims the guy sometimes cries and slobbers while he watches.

  7. #4979

    Michsuz

    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? How is it? What should I expect? Damage? Etc. PM details please if you're willing to share recent experience. Also if anyone has info on recent post about doctors visit that would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!
    She is a regular on this board and know all about our discussions too.

  8. #4978

    Known scammer: Rory (30)

    This woman keeps signing up for new accounts. I've reported this one and some of her priors. If you can pull up her profile, you might want to consider reporting her as well:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...6-d4894480f18c

  9. #4977

    Women on Seeking. Any experiences

    My experiences so far. Anyone else talked to, had a conversation with, or met up or been in an arrangement with these women? Any + or - experiences?

    1. Elizabeth.

    Weirdo. Says she's looking for a long term BF, but then spams my DM's within minutes of a reply, and then blocks. First image is also extremely low quality. WTF. Her bio itself isn't that bad, but her going on and messaging me first and then blocking when I don't reply instantly is. Off. To say the least.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-e6f26b2be1ad

    2. June.

    Decent Bio. Attractive. Very communicative.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...1-6fcf5aab0f9f

    3. Joy.

    Decent pics and good profile. Good in terms of communication.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-48b3c3868c9a

    4. Nicky.

    Good luck. First convo started off okay and she ghosted. 2nd convo, she blocked when I decided to say something a bit different. I'd be surprised if anyone here can have a full on decent conversation with her without bashing their head against a wall.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...9-5dc030b04434

    5. Ellie.

    Decent sized profile and didn't get scam vibes at first but. Asks for an online arrangement. Passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-7bfe5006ee15

    6. Nicole.

    Never had a conversation with her. Ever, but minutes after I messaged her, she blocked. Lmao.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-d7bc5125f6de

    7. Sara.

    Reached out, she didn't respond. Likely very selective.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-03092d876dc1

    8. Nicole (V2). 32 years old. Has no pics except private. Says she's doing this for discretion. Has anyone met or talked to her? Was it worth it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-b264527d0bde

    9. Po.

    Small about me section, but will reply to you. No red flags.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-7f16756a65bc

    10. Ella.

    Attractive and the bio isn't bad. But didn't respond. Likely selective or has a certain type.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-be6bf923a31d
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.jpg‎  

  10. #4976

    Kandymelt

    Hi all, Fellow monger here from TN. Does anyone have any info on this gal?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-cafffc5096e9

    Thanks!

  11. #4975
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    I don't have her number any more but I can vouch for her. She's a nice girl. She's kind of shy and needs the guy to take charge. Not the wildest or most adventurous but definitely fulfills the Asian fetish. She is reliable and has good comms as well.
    What was her price?

  12. #4974
    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her recently? How is it? What should I expect? Damage? Etc. PM details please if you're willing to share recent experience. Also if anyone has info on recent post about doctors visit that would be very helpful. Thanks in advance!
    Fun gal, 3. 5 - 4 coins, not a sub, pics accurate very petite, I think high volume, PM for details. No issues medically. Don't mention this board. Everything covered.

  13. #4973

    Be Careful - Skylar

    I met Skylar last year, back when she was Alexis, after we agreed to 2. 5 for up to 3 hours of her time a couple times a month. She arrived to my room and after intros and small talk in bed, we started to make out. She just layed there unemotional but wasn't resisting as I roamed her body. I stopped for daty to see if that would "wake her up" and she was soaking wet; but again, was motionless. Her body was turned on but it was clear she was trying to keep her mind out of it. She suddenly said she needed to go to the bathroom and I didn't think anything when she grabbed her purse. After 5 or so minutes in the bathroom, she dashed out the bathroom and out the door. I wasn't going to chase her and she ignored my calls and texts before blocking me. I typically pay at the end but they don't all accept that and I had ended up giving her half when she arrived. She was there maybe 25 minutes.

    Also, back then she was 25-35 lbs heavier than the posted pics which I'm thinking were either old or just not her. This Skyler account first active date is days after her runaway scam she pulled with me as Alexis. So maybe she has changed to keep this account active for a year. Just be on alert.

    1st pic is current profile pic and 2nd was old profile pic.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-4527afadf62d

    ToneLoc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Skyler AkA Alexis.jpg‎   Seeking - Alexis Mullu.png‎  

  14. #4972
    Quote Originally Posted by WpbDude  [View Original Post]
    New acct, contacted me first, claimed to send pics via text (that's why I have a burner number), no pics showed up so asked me for an email addr (another burner acct) sent 2 pics which google found from multiple sites on the internet in various places so fake. Bella 33 has a phone number of: 347-224-6098.
    She contacted me first today too and was very insistent on texting. I'm certain it's a fake account. Minimal bio, two similar B&W photos showing mostly just a face.

  15. #4971

    Bella 33 on seeking in Raleigh probably a fake acct

    New acct, contacted me first, claimed to send pics via text (that's why I have a burner number), no pics showed up so asked me for an email addr (another burner acct) sent 2 pics which google found from multiple sites on the internet in various places so fake. Bella 33 has a phone number of: 347-224-6098.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape