Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 621 1121 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 22138
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20338
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMutha  [View Original Post]
    Texted her recently.

    She responded a few hours later with "What time do you want to come?

    I answered "in a few hours. Is that good?

    Then crickets.
    Yeah same. Figured I'd get the ball rolling but one response and then nothing.

  2. #20337
    Quote Originally Posted by YNotToday  [View Original Post]
    First time posting for a Utr sorry.

    She's 35 4'11 about 110 lbs easy to talk to.

    Brunette, blue eyes.
    Sent you a DM.

    Can you respond please?

  3. #20336
    Quote Originally Posted by ChubbyChico  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers have experience with this one? Maybe this should be in the massage forum, but curious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...9/518206459353
    Texted her recently.

    She responded a few hours later with "What time do you want to come?

    I answered "in a few hours. Is that good?

    Then crickets.

  4. #20335
    Any mongers have experience with this one? Maybe this should be in the massage forum, but curious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...9/518206459353

  5. #20334
    Quote Originally Posted by SR7D1  [View Original Post]
    Pictures.

    Age.

    Figure.

    These things would help so we don't blow up your mailbox for no reason. TIA.
    First time posting for a Utr sorry.

    She's 35 4'11 about 110 lbs easy to talk to.

    Brunette, blue eyes.

  6. #20333
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by YNotToday  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend in need UTR willing to share information with seniors. She is in the Elyria area PM me for details if interested she may be only interested in this temporarily unless she meets some good people.
    Pictures.

    Age.

    Figure.

    These things would help so we don't blow up your mailbox for no reason. TIA.

  7. #20332
    Quote Originally Posted by YNotToday  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend in need UTR willing to share information with seniors. She is in the Elyria area PM me for details if interested she may be only interested in this temporarily unless she meets some good people.
    Can you share any additional info on her? Age? Physical description? Menu? It would help.

    Thanks for sharing.

  8. #20331

    UTR in Elyria

    Quote Originally Posted by YNotToday  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend in need UTR willing to share information with seniors. She is in the Elyria area PM me for details if interested she may be only interested in this temporarily unless she meets some good people.
    Hello,

    I would love to meet an attractive UTR provider in Elyria. I live close to there and am in need of a quality lady. I appreciate any assistance you can offer me. Thanks.

    Good Fellow.

  9. #20330

    Utr

    I have a friend in need UTR willing to share information with seniors. She is in the Elyria area PM me for details if interested she may be only interested in this temporarily unless she meets some good people.

  10. #20329
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDolittle  [View Original Post]
    While I'm posting, anyone know anything about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/922623290041
    She's been talked about positively on the Akron board.

  11. #20328
    Quote Originally Posted by TooManyLadies8  [View Original Post]
    Nice Japanese girl at the reliable hotel outfit furthest west. Early 20's, tiny, tiny tits, cute butt, slightly baby damage, but not much. J-girl teeth, but she's cute. Very poor English and just giggles as 90% of whatever you say, she's a bit odd, but very friendly. Kissing, BBJ, cfs. Higher than normal rate, Bush growing back in up top, nice feeling cooter.
    Got a link?

  12. #20327

    Louise

    Quote Originally Posted by DustinLee  [View Original Post]
    Oooo. This is great news. Thanks for TOFT, glad my suspicions were wrong, it's hard to find fun on the east side. I just might need to give her a try. What were her rates?
    Is there a link available for Louise?

  13. #20326

    East Cleveland

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...e/984760689700

    So I thought I would try someone new. I exchanged screening information and verified she was a real person. Went out to her very run down apartment building, texted her, she texted back, then. Crickets. I waited quite awhile, then texted her that I was leaving. No response. YMMV, but only for hobbyists who are very comfortable with urban life.

    While I'm posting, anyone know anything about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/922623290041

  14. #20325

    Louise

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith1969  [View Original Post]
    Gents. Loosely. Time for yous to circle back. I have personally seen this one at least 2 x. She generally has good coms, lives east where several major freeways intersect. Pics are accurate, has an apartment in a large complex.

    No deposit, I left $ cash on table after session.

    Service wise massage was 6/10.

    1st session: talked her top off, played with the girls, she blew me for 5 minutes, said she loves cob, I obliged and covered face, tongue and girls.

    2nd visit: got her fired up with dirty talk, got her naked onto bed; fiv, bbj, and a ton more.

    She is well outside of my normal, but fun and cheap and a good time.
    Oooo. This is great news. Thanks for TOFT, glad my suspicions were wrong, it's hard to find fun on the east side. I just might need to give her a try. What were her rates?

  15. #20324

    Japanese

    Quote Originally Posted by TooManyLadies8  [View Original Post]
    Nice Japanese girl at the reliable hotel outfit furthest west. Early 20's, tiny, tiny tits, cute butt, slightly baby damage, but not much. J-girl teeth, but she's cute. Very poor English and just giggles as 90% of whatever you say, she's a bit odd, but very friendly. Kissing, BBJ, cfs. Higher than normal rate, Bush growing back in up top, nice feeling cooter.
    TooManyLadies8 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

    Who is she? More info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape