The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 1122 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 22138
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20323
    Nice Japanese girl at the reliable hotel outfit furthest west. Early 20's, tiny, tiny tits, cute butt, slightly baby damage, but not much. J-girl teeth, but she's cute. Very poor English and just giggles as 90% of whatever you say, she's a bit odd, but very friendly. Kissing, BBJ, cfs. Higher than normal rate, Bush growing back in up top, nice feeling cooter.

  2. #20322
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy2  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her but she's been on STG for last couple of weeks. Her ad said Elyria. I just went to STG & all her Elyria ads are gone. Maybe she changed locations, doesn't say where in Cleveland.
    Saw her in Elyria 5-6 years ago. CFS nothing special, never returned.

  3. #20321
    Quote Originally Posted by Budd2  [View Original Post]
    It seems like most of the list crawler ads are scams and I'm guessing a third to half of them will send a threat from the " Cartel".
    Yeah, no kidding. Listcrawler makes STG look reliable by comparison.

  4. #20320
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1368
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMutha  [View Original Post]
    Any idea which specific ads that the threats are related to?
    It seems like most of the list crawler ads are scams and I'm guessing a third to half of them will send a threat from the " Cartel".

  5. #20319

    Louise

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodFellow  [View Original Post]
    Hey DustinLee,

    Good catch on that one. Thanks for looking out for our best interests. This UTR does have a bad smell. Thanks brother!
    Gents. Loosely. Time for yous to circle back. I have personally seen this one at least 2 x. She generally has good coms, lives east where several major freeways intersect. Pics are accurate, has an apartment in a large complex.

    No deposit, I left $ cash on table after session.

    Service wise massage was 6/10.

    1st session: talked her top off, played with the girls, she blew me for 5 minutes, said she loves cob, I obliged and covered face, tongue and girls.

    2nd visit: got her fired up with dirty talk, got her naked onto bed; fiv, bbj, and a ton more.

    She is well outside of my normal, but fun and cheap and a good time.

  6. #20318
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMe  [View Original Post]
    That's another one of the "no touch" massage girls in Parma Heights on 130th. They sound sexy and promise upgrades, but all you get is a very lame massage.
    Thanks! Saved me a drive and $$.

  7. #20317
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMe  [View Original Post]
    She starts off by asking for a deposit, which ended it for me. Prior reports say it's 50/50 whether she'll show up, but it's not worth it even if she does.
    Please don't give a deposit. It rarely ever works in your favor.

  8. #20316

    Ohio City Girl wants a deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmanforfun  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...e/949441633426

    I was wondering if anyone has information on this girl. I know I have seen her post for a while and can't recall if she is legit, or maybe part of the no touch crew. Her list of services is not very long on STG, but I see she is offering CarPlay now, so I am assuming it's not just a strip tease or anything lame like that. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    She starts off by asking for a deposit, which ended it for me. Prior reports say it's 50/50 whether she'll show up, but it's not worth it even if she does.

  9. #20315

    Just a tease. No touch

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesFunHouse  [View Original Post]
    Answered massage ad in STG. Been texting but pics look too good and she offers her friend, too. Anyone had experience with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashta...-/988805143953.
    That's another one of the "no touch" massage girls in Parma Heights on 130th. They sound sexy and promise upgrades, but all you get is a very lame massage.

  10. #20314

    Too good to be true?

    Answered massage ad in STG. Been texting but pics look too good and she offers her friend, too. Anyone had experience with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashta...-/988805143953.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image000001.jpg‎  

  11. #20313
    Quote Originally Posted by Budd2  [View Original Post]
    Even if they had his real number it doesn't matter. About 4 years ago my friend used his real number and got the "Mexican Cartel" threat with his real name and address in the text. They threatened to come to his house. My friend is crazy, he really wanted to shoot them, he was so disappointed no one showed up.

    Meanwhile I just got one of those threats today. It's from one of 3 ads, or all 3 ads on listcrawler. I get those threats often. Just ignore them. Once in a while if I'm bored I'll threaten them back demanding they pay money for wasting my time. They never respond to my threats.
    Any idea which specific ads that the threats are related to?

  12. #20312
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGuy2  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her but she's been on STG for last couple of weeks. Her ad said Elyria. I just went to STG & all her Elyria ads are gone. Maybe she changed locations, doesn't say where in Cleveland.
    Texted a bit with her but it's hit and miss. Claims to be in Lorain, needs to meet "now", can't seem plan for a time later in the day.

  13. #20311
    Banned Member


    Posts: 3188
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmanforfun  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...e/949441633426

    I was wondering if anyone has information on this girl. I know I have seen her post for a while and can't recall if she is legit, or maybe part of the no touch crew. Her list of services is not very long on STG, but I see she is offering CarPlay now, so I am assuming it's not just a strip tease or anything lame like that. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    She is not a part of the no touch crew.

  14. #20310
    Quote Originally Posted by Skipman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this one?

    https://escort13.com/post/105180508?currentPage=10
    I've never seen her but she's been on STG for last couple of weeks. Her ad said Elyria. I just went to STG & all her Elyria ads are gone. Maybe she changed locations, doesn't say where in Cleveland.

  15. #20309
    Senior Member


    Posts: 149
    Quote Originally Posted by IllistriousOne  [View Original Post]
    About my visit. Treated me like a reg due to the organic introduction. Two five zero and added a touch for meeting expectations.

    No BS, and is a little on the bigger side but the presentation was as best as it could be, she put time into it. Nice place and no sign of anything to be worried about. She works for it and is very accommodating. Great chest and good skills, aims to please. No sign of drug activity and I left with everything I planned on leaving with. She has a toy dog but it didn't cause a problem and wasn't anywhere near the event. Did a really good job at getting things warmed up and went to business. Incredible incredible head skills. Shower afterwards.

    She'll be here one more night and says things have been a little slower but to expect a return to CLE in a few months. A really good time and professional and clean and the price was right.
    BB services?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape