Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 19298
-
03-20-25 16:59 #17813Senior Member

Posts: 46Paige is currently staying at the iron bar lodge. Not sure how long she will be in for.
Originally Posted by Bd1900
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-25 16:35 #17812Senior Member

Posts: 135Paige whereabouts
Paige in cape Canaveral seems to have stopped answering, did she maybe get a new number or just quit? Kinda miss that bod.
-
03-19-25 16:58 #17811Senior Member

Posts: 103Lsme
Marci is in town for a day or two. Regulars know what to do.
-
03-19-25 15:29 #17810Senior Member

Posts: 183Candie / Vanessa
Last night and what seems to be the trend lately, I was passing by her incall and reached out a hhr before I would get there and she replied and we went through the required video and for the most part comms were pretty good, little delays here and there. But get to the room and she answered in a nice tight dress, talked briefly and we got to the fun stuff, and she pulled the dress down and had on a very sexy piece lingerie, offered to take jr in her mouth, but I opted to lay her down and work my tongue up to that very sweet and clean kitty and worked that until the cover went on and with some work was able to slide inside and she is snug. Knocked out a couple different positions, and she did pretty much everything she could to ensure I was nice and clean. Little more talk and I called it a night. Yes she is very small up top, but definitely a spinner.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/005796869144
-
03-19-25 07:27 #17809Senior Member

Posts: 160I see the earliest post is from the 15th. Guess she's back.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-25 03:07 #17808Regular Member

Posts: 22I'm getting back into the hobby again. I'm going to contact Shayla when I'm on vacation next week. I hope we hit it off as I prefer to have 2 to 3 go toos. My previous regular arrangements are retired or have passed on. I'll share with my fellow mongers the review if I am successful. Dream well brothers.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 21:57 #17807Regular Member

Posts: 13I'm trying to schedule a visit this weekend will report on the experience if it happens she is very busy.
Originally Posted by SCJames
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 19:57 #17806Senior Member

Posts: 464Just wait
If you thought that was fun, the full incall treatment will blow your mind. She is just so good.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 08:24 #17805Senior Member

Posts: 2962Casey, still here
I don't believe Casey's moved away. In the ad you provided, the comment you were referring to was "I am moving so today is my last day for incall for now" which, to me, only meant that she's not currently able to offer incall. It also seems relevant that the ad was dated February 13th, a bit over a month ago. Below is an ad she posted yesterday a little before 7:00 pm She's still here, just limited to outcall and car dates.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mbay/184208348
-
03-18-25 03:23 #17804Regular Member

Posts: 22Good to know, thanks brother
I just saw her ad. I'm a long time monger getting back into the hobby. I just saw her ad this morning and am interested too. I'm on a stay cation next week and am looking to contact her for a session or 2. Thanks for the report. My days go back tonthe Paradise Mens Club. How I wish it was still here in Brevard. Or Xanadu.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 02:41 #17803Senior Member

Posts: 40It wasn't a tranny "posing" as anyone. She got a new text app number that had been used previously by that tranny and since that website is in aggregate website it consolidates a bunch of different listings that have used that phone number before. You'll see it a lot with a lot of people's ads because using text app numbers is very popular in this hobby and they get recycled constantly.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-25 01:46 #17802Senior Member

Posts: 160That is not Casey, she moved away as for her last post. All the posts after February is a tranny posing as her. If you read through her posts she has a very unique way of writing.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...139/3214471741
-
03-17-25 15:00 #17801Senior Member

Posts: 1033Shayla
Glad you finally got the chance JJ. Hopefully next week I believe she will have a place for you to experience the full WildeHaven experience. Hit me up JJ and I will help you out. In the meantime I have no doubt that you will be a returning client.
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-25 14:30 #17800Senior Member

Posts: 2962A taste of Shayla, finally!
Anyone reading the forum regularly over the past couple of months knows I've been interested in meeting Shayla. I believe it was BR that first brought her to the attention of the board. I was interested right away but the lack of a regular incall was a problem. Regardless, with some encouragement from BR (not that I needed much encouragement) I reached out to Shayla several times. When I'd reach out, she wouldn't have incall then, when she reached out saying she had incall, I wasn't available. I reached out again last week, Shayla's first response was that, once again, she didn't have an incall. That first response was followed pretty quickly with a second response, that one being something along the lines of "f**k it, we need to meet so I can suck your cock so let's find a parking lot somewhere" or words to that effect! Not being one to quibble, I quickly agreed! Shayla had a spot in mind and we met there maybe 30 minutes later. While I'd never met her before, she looks exactly like her pics so I recognized her right away, scooped her up and found a suitable parking spot, enough cars to be inconspicuous but not so many that people would be walking by. Paraphrasing again, but Shayla said something like "I need your dick" and then went to town! Girls got some skills, working the shaft, fondling the balls, had me at full attention in no time! She was wearing a button up shirt with most of the buttons undone and the view had me wanting to rip her shorts off and have her ride me to completion. The reality of being in a small 4-door in the broad daylight had me restrain myself though! Besides, again, girls got skills! I let her know she had me close, she picked up the pace, got me to nut and stroked it a few more times to be sure she got every last drop! While it was just a taste of the Shayla experience, I'm definitely looking forward to more! And yes BR, I now understand what you were saying!
https://tryst.link/escort/shaylawilde
-
03-16-25 23:09 #17799Regular Member

Posts: 8Amazing Anastasia
Was staying in Cocoa Beach a couple of weeks ago and had a dream about Anastasia. Comms were pretty standard, 2 call arrangement. No deposit or BS (ie. She didn't ghost me for 12 hours then reply at 3 am). I dreamed I visited her at her place. She answered the door in a hoodie and yoga pants, which made her ass look amazing. We took care of business first and she told me to get comfortable on the bed while she changed. Her place was not very big, not sure if it's hers or just using it on the weekend, but it's pretty unsuspecting and low key. She comes back in a sexy bikini and fishnet top and asks if I'd like a striptease. Of course! She puts on some music and proceeds to give me the best striptease and lap dance I've ever had. Granted junior isn't hidden so it's pretty easy for her to know where to grind. She's straddling me with her tits in my face and asks if I'm ready for more, I seem to remember mumbling something close to "yes" and before I know it she's on her knees for an amazing BBBJ. Her mouth was super wet and she sucked me like the cure was in there. Very wet, and changed the speed up from time to time and she didn't forget about the balls either. They both got a good tongue bath. At this point it was all I could do to stop from blowing, so I told her to lay on her back so I could return the favor (and try to recharge). I went in for a little DATY and she really got into that. She was very wet and ready to go, so she grabbed a rubber and slipped that on me. She got on all fours in front of me, which gave me another great view of her magnificent ass, and I went in for some doggy. She got into that too after we got a good rhythm and was slamming back into as I was thrusting. Lots of moaning (not sure if real, but I was having a great time) until I finally blew in the bag. She helped me clean up and even gave junior a few kisses after clean up. $$$ for the hour, which was well worth it. Of course YMMV, but I Definitely will repeat and recommend the amazing Anastasia.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...c/686510738792











Reply With Quote





