Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 290 340 740 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 18427
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #14842

    Scammed today

    StunningPrincess / Audrina / Light (yes she has 3 profile) + Fefe.

    Duo scheduled. Both show up, small action and Audrina has to leave within 5 minutes to "take a call". Effectively setting me up with Fefe.

    Planned sham. I should never have rescheduled.

  2. #14841

    Harmoniaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    Pm'd you. Check them.

  3. #14840

    Ruby??

    Anyone sample this one yet??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-11b364d3fb49

    Love that look!!

  4. #14839

    Harmoniaaa

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-aeb4f49c1e59

    Anybody seen or chatted with her?

  5. #14838

    Kokou- wants gas $ upfront

    Seems to be online 24/7 and wants gas $, won't Uber, says she can drive LOL! I get so tired with these!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...d-e86fb5a82b2b

  6. #14837
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Her old ass should pay to fulfill their stupid cuck fantasy.
    That was my thought as well. Was curious to see how low she would go. And the dumbass never brought up $$$ until I did, should have just met them at the bar as planned after they drove from MD and see how they reacted when I turned there price down. And was curious to see what kind of guy likes to watch his wife get used and abused.

    Opted instead for a Thai young spinner, way better value.

  7. #14836
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    Ask was $700 then 600. I told her 400 was highest, disappeared. Another GPS.
    Her old ass should pay to fulfill their stupid cuck fantasy.

  8. #14835
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Supposed to meet tomorrow and she hasn't mentioned any $$.
    Ask was $700 then 600. I told her 400 was highest, disappeared. Another GPS.

  9. #14834
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    Wants $700, says she will play by herself also after with hubby watching.
    Interesting. Supposed to meet tomorrow and she hasn't mentioned any $$.

  10. #14833
    Quote Originally Posted by BugsyInnc  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-bd097ee94047

    Any one have any info? She wants her hubbie to watch!
    Wants $700, says she will play by herself also after with hubby watching.

  11. #14832

    Intel?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...9-bd097ee94047

    Any one have any info? She wants her hubbie to watch!

  12. #14831
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...7-24a9c2b79b5d

    Life must hard now. A lawyer with a Harvard degree needs to do tricks to earn a living.
    Some women on there don't actually need the money and do this for fun. They get turned on by being paid for intimacy. Gives them a lot of validation. I can see a Harvard lawyer being the type to enjoy that validation / ego boost.

  13. #14830
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson  [View Original Post]
    Ha! I did- she has not been reviewed, to the best of my knowledge and search capabilities. If she had, I'd be blowing up that guy's DMs!
    Post her link. If she has been on awhile someone hit it.

  14. #14829
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    Please tell me you at least looked to see if she had been reviewed on this forum LOL.
    Ha! I did- she has not been reviewed, to the best of my knowledge and search capabilities. If she had, I'd be blowing up that guy's DMs!

  15. #14828

    Has She Been Reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckshotWatson  [View Original Post]
    I don't play in the sugar bowl, but have a throwaway SA account just to check out the SBs. Turns out a friend of a friend's daughter is on there. I just saw her at a party a couple weeks ago, so its kind of wild to run across her posting. I'm obviously not going to reach out, but it will make me look at her a little differently next time we cross paths.
    Please tell me you at least looked to see if she had been reviewed on this forum LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape